New Tradefest - Wolf!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 16
Kittykatz

Re: New Tradefest - Wolf!

Postby Kittykatz » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:40 pm

Egersund wrote:
Love Paulie, a grand success if you ask me! I do wish he would fly around and then land on the floating trunk.

That would be grand!

The eagle does a high fly from his habitat. ( A habitat way too large)

I'd like to see us earn the pet and be able to place it where we'd like. Meaning, create, or not, our own habitat for it.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 6
Egersund

Postby Egersund » Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:50 pm

Kittykatz wrote:The eagle does a high fly from his habitat. ( A habitat way too large)

I'd like to see us earn the pet and be able to place it where we'd like. Meaning, create, or not, our own habitat for it.

The eagle was a fail, sorry. I have several in the menagerie that I do not like, but they "produce" so I keep them and feed them for their gifts. I do not want any more dye gifting ones. So tired of dye... :roll:
Island Name: EgersundNorway with Growly Bear avatar

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:01 pm

Egersund wrote: So tired of dye... :roll:

We're "off topic" again, ( but no one seems to be using it.....) Remember not so long ago when we were all dying to get more dyes for the Wishing Well?

I only dive about once or twice a week ( at most) so I'm not overloaded with dyes. I use mine pretty much.
I don't get any dyes from my pets.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 6
Egersund

Postby Egersund » Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:35 pm

Kittykatz wrote:...Wishing Well?

I did not like the looks of wolfie. (Back on topic.)

As for the wishing well, it takes so long that I never can use all the dye there.

Meerkats, Cuddles, Beached Beaver, Blanche, and Hummingbirds (my favourites) are maxed and often give me dyes each feeding. Silly octopodes swim up and gift me too often too. Diving is a risk as you do get them there too. Beth created a list once and I know I am still missing places I get them, but...too, too many!!!

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:56 pm

You do have the option of not feeding those pets.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:57 pm

Wolfie ( on topic) is growing on me. I've decided he's " Balto" and wants me to rescue him from Jasper before he becomes a fur wrap. :shock: ( Did I mention that I have a wild imagination?)

The humming birds ( which I love, love, love!!!!!! And slaved for) I have, but not not maxed, so I've not received any dyes as of yet from them. ( And don't really care, 'cause they are spectacular) :D

I don't have the others you mentioned, and my mind is drawing a blank...... who's Blanche?

I rarely ever get a visit from the octopi anymore. It's been a long time.

Tier 2
DIllydally

Postby DIllydally » Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:15 am

Kittykatz wrote:
Egersund wrote:
Kittykatz wrote:You know, like those little dogs who was their tails......then bite you? :|

Please warn Sheena then. I am very lackadaisical about this next TF.

I just noticed my typo on "wag". How it ended up " was", ........no clue. :?:

I love your word " lackadaisical". :D
I'm sure " DillyDally" would too.

I'll pass along the message to Sheena. Better me than Finn, he'd just pester her. :D

Yoicks! I sure do. Bring'em! :D
Hella Level 80 playing since Aug 2015
Dillydally Level 80 playing since Sept 2017
(Both islands shows as nef when not logged in with FB)
Feel free to send me a friend request on FB

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:10 am

I've decided to play just for the wolf this TF, so I've come up with a new strategy. I do every one of Jasper requests, regardless of how silly. Since I will only be doing 10 levels, I figure it will take me that long to get the wolf, and I won't have to do any bonus tiers. And, I'm having fun doing it. 8 earrings, bring it on Jasper, I can take it! :lol: :lol:
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:46 am

Now that's wolf spirit Jerry,

ARH-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tier 6
Egersund

Postby Egersund » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:04 am

BethM wrote:You do have the option of not feeding those pets.

True and I did that once and felt guilty (I am as bad as Bobbo with his OCD) even if they are only virtual pets. I then stuck them in storage, but I did not like that solution either. Some feedings they give prestige stars which are always nice. The devs have said they were working on Clara, a Dig Site which might cost a bit?! They may actually do something with prestige as some players are reporting 5.000+ like Lutka does.

I do not need the things I get from feedings so why bother? The tables do not give much either so why bother? Dives do not give you much so why bother? My answer is that it is part of the game and I do it hoping for payoffs down the road or helping others level up with cheap goods that I throw into WM. Collecting all those silly windmill and treehouse parts paid off with upgrades so my only hope is the other "currencies" in the game will also someday be useful...

As for new pets like (silly) Wolfie :o , I have just lost interest due to a lack of space primarily and the fact that (more and more cutesy) pets are offered like gumdrops every week seemingly. What another pet?? and the other 75+ are to be fed 2-3 times a day already... :roll: Getting tired is all - old person syndrome?! :P :P

Return to “Announcements”