New Tradefest - Wolf!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 6
Egersund

Re: New Tradefest - Wolf!

Postby Egersund » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:47 am

Kittykatz wrote:I don't have the others you mentioned, and my mind is drawing a blank...... who's Blanche?

The bouncing goat of course. :lol:

https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/wiki/Blanche_the_Goat
Island Name: EgersundNorway with Growly Bear avatar

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:11 pm

Oh ya, the sheep/goat. I don't have that one either.

I was so disappointed with what they came up with for our goat.

I really wanted a cute, realistic goat. ( Not a head banger either, heavy metal is not my thing) :?
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 4
Snooby

Postby Snooby » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:41 pm

J1st wrote:I've decided to play just for the wolf this TF, so I've come up with a new strategy. I do every one of Jasper requests, regardless of how silly. Since I will only be doing 10 levels, I figure it will take me that long to get the wolf, and I won't have to do any bonus tiers. And, I'm having fun doing it. 8 earrings, bring it on Jasper, I can take it! :lol: :lol:

Nothing to do with this, but I saw Christmas on your island today, Jerry, pretty smart, eh?
Kent. England
First Island - disepara, July 2016, level 80
Second island - Chicken run, April 2018, level 55.
Pet count. - abysmal :oops:
https://youtu.be/DYlcVevsx_8

Mamaship88

Postby Mamaship88 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:08 pm

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know if Wolf interacts with the stone or statue from tradefest? If so, what's the placement for them?

Thanks bunches! ;)

thackney76

Postby thackney76 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:09 pm

I have just started this Tradefest. I got to level four and had to shut he game down for a bit to run an errand. When I got back and reloaded the game I now cannot get the level 3 prize of the stone. Now whenever I go to "Collect Reward" all it offers is 10 gems that I can only get if I collect 20 stickers, which will require me to spend (if I am thinking correctly) about $20 to get 3 of the chests that give you 7 stickers each. Anybody have a suggestion as to a remedy?

Thanks

Tier 3
Neovespertina

Postby Neovespertina » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:22 am

Egersund wrote:
Kittykatz wrote:
Egersund wrote:Yes, I feel that was the last straw - the unequalness to resources popping out and needing to use piles of gems to recalibrate constantly.

I guess I can count myself as lucky since I didn't partake in that event. It seems to have put so many in a ghastly mood. :?
I have sat out on a few builder events, either by choice or circumstance.
I also only play for pets I like and just pace myself now for bonus pets that I want.
I'm still waiting for Paulie to come back. He is cool. :D

In between, I play my game as I did when it first started. I just piddle around.......having fun at my own pace.

Yep, guilty of a foul mood over SS/TT, but I did it to myself. In the end, I just dumped gems to make it go away fast. After the event was over, people were dumping brews/tonics (end product) so I bought them and finished TT in an hour or so. Silliness! I will never again get so wound-up over idiocy, I swear!

Love Paulie, a grand success if you ask me! I do wish he would fly around and then land on the floating trunk.

I'm definitely scaling back on partaking in the various events. I couldn't even complete the Nocturnal Drafting Table because my storage had run dry from the totem event. Life has gotten hectic and the game has gotten too demanding; something has got to give and it definitely won't be my real life commitments.

I love Paulie too, but since he's a bonus tier pet, I know I'll never get him. He should've been offered on the Adventuring Ship instead of that gruesome Hydra.

Where's SHIELD when you need them!
It’s like déjà vu all over again. -- Yogi Berra

R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World
Level 80

rfalc354

Re: New Tradefest

Postby rfalc354 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:49 am

I am unable to collect the rewards as I level up. When I click “collect rewards “ I only see the prize for level 1 and I am at level 8! What is going on?

Aireuk

Postby Aireuk » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:13 pm

The tier isn’t working for me it says collect then won’t allow.

Aireuk

Postby Aireuk » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:14 pm

Same here

Princesspeachjoy

Re: New Tradefest

Postby Princesspeachjoy » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:14 pm

rfalc354 wrote:I am unable to collect the rewards as I level up. When I click “collect rewards “ I only see the prize for level 1 and I am at level 8! What is going on?

I’m having the same problem . . .

Return to “Announcements”