New Tradefest - Wolf!

Game updates and news from the Crew
carolcrosier

Re: New Tradefest - Wolf!

Postby carolcrosier » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:55 pm

I am also experiencing issuses with the tradefest wolf. I am unable to collect my rewards. Any ideas?

KatieG1018

Postby KatieG1018 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:26 pm

I do too. And I have a photo to prove it. Don’t know how to post it here though..
Hey guys! What's up?!

Nicky76

Postby Nicky76 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:24 pm

I received this this morning

Hi Nicky,

Ahoy there Trademaster!
I'm really sorry for the rough and stormy weather!

We’re now aware of this specific issue with the Tradefest reward window.

I'd like to assure you that our development crew is working round the clock in order to have the feature back to shipshape as soon as possible.

Your progress in the Tradefest is still being registered, this is merely a visual issue with the rewards window.

Have a beautiful day on your island

Kindest regards,

Lynx
Player Support

Boopsie55

Postby Boopsie55 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:53 pm

Since I updated the game last night, my game is crashing every minute or two. I gave up last night. Today I can’t even stay on long enough today to do a dive. Am I just out of luck completing this event?? Also, love the wolf, but I am about to be out of space to put anything Can we olease get more land and more water space to use?!? Pretty please, if not there won’t be any reason for me to play if I can’t place new animals, items. I already have stored a lot of deco & my dino statues etc
Thanks!!

Bia

Postby Bia » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:55 pm

I have the same issue, I'm at level 9 and I'm can't go to level 10. Please fix it!

Boopsie55

Postby Boopsie55 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:02 am

Katiek, I have that same issue but it’s a book that keeps telling me to place facing into the wind and get some reward. I’ve moved it to every area of my island, even put it where my friend said it worked for her. Nada.

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:33 pm

Boopsie55 wrote:Katiek, I have that same issue but it’s a book that keeps telling me to place facing into the wind and get some reward. I’ve moved it to every area of my island, even put it where my friend said it worked for her. Nada.

For the " catch the wind" riddle, this is where you place it.

Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Lola16

Postby Lola16 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:35 pm

I’d love to try to finish this but the bloody game keeps crashing, people are reporting it but it seems PB have their head in the sand! Following on from the stupid totem event you’d have thought they would sort stuff out quickly, this is an excellent way to lose players! : :oops:

Herbertjames

Postby Herbertjames » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:08 am

I emailed them about the fact since the last update my games crashes after less than one minute, can’t even send seal to a dive....rubbish

RaMona60

Postby RaMona60 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:59 pm

Kittykatz wrote:
Egersund wrote:
Kittykatz wrote:( Just wondering though, why does he have " tiger shark" teeth?.........the better to eat me with? :shock: )

He is wagging his tail far too much as he wants to be your best buddy!!! :?

Maybe that's the ruse.

You know, like those little dogs who was their tails......then bite you? :|

This is a twist on the wolf in sheep's clothing .... maybe ? It used to be so much fun to play and help others and receive help from others too. They have made it where we can no longer help anyone in the events and you will have to spend real money to finish them by yourself. NOT FAIR PARADISE BAY!!!!!!!!!
Ramona 61

Return to “Announcements”