Pilgram's Pie Gathering Event

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 16
BethM

Re: Pilgram's Pie Gathering Event

Postby BethM » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:25 pm

Chachadancer01 wrote:Is it normal to have to pay 30 gems to get the gravy boat? Or is my game still broken.

Yes, 30 gems is the usual price for the items that generate the gifts for us to give to other players’ tables. Each one typically gives 6 harvests of 3 gifts. Each gift benefits the recipient but also earns 50 bazaar currency for the giver. The usual formula is that 30 gems yields 18 gifts, which yield 900 bazaar units, which is enough to buy 3 crates for our own tables. So, 30 gems = 3000 hearts plus, of course, the joy of giving.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

velours

Postby velours » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:32 pm

TF and now another overlapping event ? it's way too much King guys.... I don't care about tiers, nor do I about a new odd turkey boat, so I pass happily this event.

For all feasting ThanksGIving, lot of blessing and happy wishes.

Tier 6
Egersund

Postby Egersund » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:47 pm

cookie66 wrote:I'm not participating but getting sundry boxes from boats. i wouldn't mind selling them cheap if they let us but I'm presuming they dont. does anyone know?

No. Sorry. Nothing is for sale. I just checked with full inventory of things and nothing can be sold.
Island Name: EgersundNorway with Growly Bear avatar

Tier 3
Lolly2017

Postby Lolly2017 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:58 pm

Hi all. Quick question. Should there be more than just turkey sundries available for sale in the bazaar?
Thanks, Lolly.
✨ Have a great day in paradise :D .

Chachadancer01

Postby Chachadancer01 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:00 pm

Thank you for the reply, Beth. Maybe I’m confused by the events in this game. I do not get event rewards for doing trades and boat orders, so don’t know how to go about getting turkey leg. I don’t have whatever the table for this event.

I play lots of games and never have problems figuring out events. I wasn’t able to participate in either October event for the same reasons. So I am trying to figure out I what detail I am missing.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:02 pm

Check your App Store and make sure you have installed the latest update. Otherwise, I have no idea why you are not getting these events. They begin with dialogs that are inescapable, so if they were there, you’d have noticed.

Lolly2017 wrote:Hi all. Quick question. Should there be more than just turkey sundries available for sale in the bazaar?

Once you have given or received a gift and have some wishbones, you shoukd see the bazaar sticker chest, then a sundries crate, then fall themed decorations plus several snow fort parts and snow paths. Looks like they are helping us get a head start on our winter holiday decorating.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme

Tier 3
Lolly2017

Postby Lolly2017 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:09 pm

BethM wrote:Check your App Store and make sure you have installed the latest update. Otherwise, I have no idea why you are not getting these events. They begin with dialogs that are inescapable, so if they were there, you’d have noticed.

Lolly2017 wrote:Hi all. Quick question. Should there be more than just turkey sundries available for sale in the bazaar?

Once you have given or received a gift and have some wishbones, you shoukd see the bazaar sticker chest, then a sundries crate, then fall themed decorations plus several snow fort parts and snow paths. Looks like they are helping us get a head start on our winter holiday decorating.

Thanks BethM. That’s what I thought. I have plenty of wishbones but no decos available yet. Anyone else?

All good now. I had a rough weather shutdown and all is as it should be.
Last edited by Lolly2017 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✨ Have a great day in paradise :D .

Tier 1
PhoeLion

Postby PhoeLion » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:17 pm

PhoeLion wrote:I will not be participating in this event, connection issues have already begun leaving me and my island in turmoil because I've had to double check things on re-entering after loading. So sorry friends I will not be helping at all.

Um I changed my mind...I need snow!

Chachadancer01

Postby Chachadancer01 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:30 pm

There was no dialogue.....I will put in another support ticket then

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:39 pm

Here are the items I am seeing in the Bazaar for this event in both my Windows and Ipad games.

Return to “Announcements”