Pilgram's Pie Gathering Event

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 3
Lolly2017

Re: Pilgram's Pie Gathering Event

Postby Lolly2017 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:45 am

Robert, I love the way you decorated your table for this event. You inspired me!
Thank you. Lolly
✨ Have a great day in paradise :D .

kagibby

Postby kagibby » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:26 am

All I know is after an event is over I see people in the world market with 99 resources times 8 slots lets say on 5 different occasions...

You’re telling me that person purchased all those extra resources by spending real dollars like I did on the Halloween event, really!!

If you believe that I have some ocean front property in arizona I’d like to sell you.

BuckIRed

Postby BuckIRed » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:11 am

Tresa wrote:I'm tired of table events, I'm tired of boats, and I'm getting tired of unsightly pets. Please try to come up with different ideas...different types of events. And another thing. I have been purchasing the piggy bank on a regular basis and then spending the gems on sticker chests. I'm so tired of getting stickers for pets that will never see the light of day. You need to figure out a way so we can pick the stickers we want or I wont buy the piggy anymore and i will bet i am not alone on this. End rant :D

I'm tired of the table events as well. I participated in Halloween, but wasn't online the last few days, so I have several items in storage that I never got to use, can't sell, and they still count against my storage. I'm not participating in the Thanksgiving event and now I've got over 30 turkey legs I've received for trades taking up space in my storage. How are we supposed to get rid of this stuff? Since I didn't even build the Thanksgiving table I shouldn't have to accept these things or I should be able to sell them. I've noticed special items in storage from other events have eventually either disappeared or I've been able to sell them. But I still haven't been able to sell all my Halloween items. "Ingredients" used to make other things at the mills I sold, but not items that immediately grew your table. I'm still stuck with some jack o' lanterns I can't sell. We should be able to sell these things from the moment we earn them.

SunnyMoon

Postby SunnyMoon » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:16 pm

Hello,

I don't know if it's normal but since 10 hours none boat purpose me turkey on the trade.
Since the beguining of this event boats trade with me sometime giving me turkey but no more.
Is it normal or not.
I've already restart the game several time but it doesn't change nothing ? :cry:

Sorry I restart again the game and it seems resolved : Great :D

Karennina

Re: Pilgram's Pie Gathering EventFeast Table

Postby Karennina » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:49 am

I tried to put my Halloween decorations into storage, but it has also put my new in Storage as well. Does anybody know how I can retrieve the Feast Table ?
Thank you

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:19 am

Look in the build bar under the decorations tab. I th8nk all builders are found under the flamingo. Don’t know if it will be in front or if You will need to scroll to find it.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Karennina

Postby Karennina » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:48 pm

thank you Beth M .I have found it.

Chrizzy

Postby Chrizzy » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:41 pm

Not fun.

Not getting ready in time.

Played two times every day?! Spend 60 Gems.

Level 78, got extra trees.

Paradise Team: Bad Job!!

:-(

Same with last Handelsspiele (tradefest). That's not fun...

I will not spend any more money.

Return to “Announcements”