2nd Update: Daily Rewards Issue

Game updates and news from the Crew
Golden614

Re: 2nd Update: Daily Rewards Issue

Postby Golden614 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:07 am

I'm not getting the daily rewards. I bought the premium tier.

leslyla

Postby leslyla » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:26 pm

Maybe AnchormanSteve can help answering this question?

Today I have a flag at the left of my screen saying "14d 18h" with the Pegacorn image.

Clicking on it shows the promo $27.99 CDN to "Bring home the Pegacorn".

- Does that mean paying $27.99 CDN wil activate the daily rewards and premium tiers?
- Or is it the price to just obtain the pet?
- Or is it in preparation for an event offering the Daily Rewards to everyone?

Thank you!

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:10 am

leslyla wrote:Maybe AnchormanSteve can help answering this question?

Today I have a flag at the left of my screen saying "14d 18h" with the Pegacorn image.

Clicking on it shows the promo $27.99 CDN to "Bring home the Pegacorn".

- Does that mean paying $27.99 CDN wil activate the daily rewards and premium tiers?
- Or is it the price to just obtain the pet?
- Or is it in preparation for an event offering the Daily Rewards to everyone?

Thank you!

I can also answer the question. If you decide to pay the $27.99 CDN, you'll receive the pegacorn and all the previous premium tier prizes and you'll start getting the premium tier stuff for the rest of the event. This is what their announcement had said previously, but I couldn't find it to tag a post to it for you.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

leslyla

Postby leslyla » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:41 am

J1st wrote:I can also answer the question. If you decide to pay the $27.99 CDN, you'll receive the pegacorn and all the previous premium tier prizes and you'll start getting the premium tier stuff for the rest of the event. This is what their announcement had said previously, but I couldn't find it to tag a post to it for you.

Thank you J1st, very nice of you to answer my question.
:)

Ksilliman

Postby Ksilliman » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:43 pm

I agree! I have the daily rewards but I am getting bored! I am in the middle of tradefest. It takes too long to gather enough hearts to get through each level to the bonus rounds. Then you only collect one ticket toward the pet which requires 40 to collect the pet. However, it takes forever to gather the necessary credits! I had 4 days yo collect but I only managed 10 credits. Now it is the last chance to get this pet! This will be the 2nd pet I will miss! I missed the meer cats before. Will they offer these pets again in other ways?

leslyla

Postby leslyla » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:59 pm

Ksilliman wrote:I agree! I have the daily rewards but I am getting bored! I am in the middle of tradefest. It takes too long to gather enough hearts to get through each level to the bonus rounds. Then you only collect one ticket toward the pet which requires 40 to collect the pet. However, it takes forever to gather the necessary credits! I had 4 days yo collect but I only managed 10 credits. Now it is the last chance to get this pet! This will be the 2nd pet I will miss! I missed the meer cats before. Will they offer these pets again in other ways?

The beaver has been offered in Tradefest before. Now it became available in the Sanctuary Chests and I believe I saw Beaver stickers in boat orders. So Meerkats, Paulie the parrot and other pets not offered anymore in Tradefest will also eventually pop around on your island.

leslyla

Postby leslyla » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:36 pm

leslyla wrote:
J1st wrote:I can also answer the question. If you decide to pay the $27.99 CDN, you'll receive the pegacorn and all the previous premium tier prizes and you'll start getting the premium tier stuff for the rest of the event. This is what their announcement had said previously, but I couldn't find it to tag a post to it for you.

I just bought the Pegacorn and although I received all sticker to upgrade the pet at max rank right away, no premium tier stuff is showing. No decor, no reward, nothing special except the pet. I am awaiting response from PB.

Tier 8
Shrippers

Postby Shrippers » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:20 pm

leslyla wrote:
leslyla wrote:

I just bought the Pegacorn and although I received all sticker to upgrade the pet at max rank right away, no premium tier stuff is showing. No decor, no reward, nothing special except the pet. I am awaiting response from PB.

At first the pegacorn was available only as part of the beta-test Commodore’s Bounty Daily Rewards (collect stickers from the *paid* premium tier). They have subsequently offered it as just the pet to buy outright, but this purchase is not related to the Daily Rewards.
GC ID: Shrippers
Level: 80
UK

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:29 pm

Shrippers wrote:At first the pegacorn was available only as part of the beta-test Commodore’s Bounty Daily Rewards (collect stickers from the *paid* premium tier). They have subsequently offered it as just the pet to buy outright, but this purchase is not related to the Daily Rewards.

So what you are saying Shrippers, is after they made the offer that you could buy the daily rewards and get all the back decor and such, they've changed the offer. So essentially, I told this person wrong based on information they had published and then decided to change. I feel horrible. Maybe I should stop answering the questions on the forum if they are going to change the rules on these offers. In a word this STINKS. I guess PB needs to put a group of support people to read and help with the forum questions.
I apologize leslya for leading you astray.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

leslyla

Postby leslyla » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:03 am

J1st wrote:
Shrippers wrote:At first the pegacorn was available only as part of the beta-test Commodore’s Bounty Daily Rewards (collect stickers from the *paid* premium tier). They have subsequently offered it as just the pet to buy outright, but this purchase is not related to the Daily Rewards.

So what you are saying Shrippers, is after they made the offer that you could buy the daily rewards and get all the back decor and such, they've changed the offer. So essentially, I told this person wrong based on information they had published and then decided to change. I feel horrible. Maybe I should stop answering the questions on the forum if they are going to change the rules on these offers. In a word this STINKS. I guess PB needs to put a group of support people to read and help with the forum questions.
I apologize leslya for leading you astray.

J1st do not feel horrible and do not apologize. You have answered my question in all honesty and I appreciate that a lot. Please continue to do so.

You cannot bear the fact that PB is changing their offer and making this Pegacorn thing a foggy matter impossible to understand. It is their concern not yours!!

I want to thank you again J1st for responding in the best of your knowledge. That is how we should interact with each other.

I am not happy about how PB development team and management lack the most basic concern about what paying for game enhancing means. A pet without anything to play around does not enhance gaming and have in fact nothing to do with selling for gaming. It is selling an empty box.

But I am happy about your input. I will no doubt be ravished to receive your response again on any of my future questions :)

I will keep you posted as to how this resolves with them.

Return to “Announcements”