2nd Update: Daily Rewards Issue

Game updates and news from the Crew
leslyla

Re: 2nd Update: Daily Rewards Issue

Postby leslyla » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:26 am

Here is a copy of the message I sent them:

I understand the need to do A/B testing to see how welcome a new feature can be for players.

On the other hand, I would not have paid $27.99 to obtain just a pet without any rewards (doublons, primo pet treats, gems, etc.), without any special décor, without anything to support the pet on the island, without anything to help me improve my island, without any additional feature to make it a purchase for gaming.

All I got is a fully upgraded pet at rank 1.

I am not happy with that purchase because:
1) what I would get for the money was unclear;
2) I find it unfair that other players paid the same price and obtained more;
3) there is no fun in getting a pet just because it was paid for, it does not bring anything into gaming;
4) Paying to enhance a game should bring something to play and have fun with.

What can you do about this so I keep confident that any of my participation in A/B testing will be worth the expense and effort?

If nothing can be done in my game to compensate for the missing gaming part of the purchase, I would ask for a refund and the removal of Pegacorn from my pets in my game.

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:51 am

leslyla,
Thank you for sharing your support e-mail. Please remember it is a two stage system, you'll get an automated response telling you to come here to the forum to see if the answer is here, then you need to respond to that email with your issue again to insure it is addressed by a real person. I cross my fingers for a fair and equitable resolution. I am looking at my two games, one in which I purchased the daily rewards, and one in which I didn't. The banner on the left sides of each screen are identical. You wouldn't have been able to tell there was a difference except in the wording of the offer. I just clicked on the daily rewards offer again and it does clearly state daily rewards at the top. Thank you for letting me off the hook, and in the future I will make sure I'm answering a question I truly do know the answer to. Please let us know when you get a resolution.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

leslyla

Postby leslyla » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:58 pm

J1st wrote:leslyla,
Thank you for sharing your support e-mail. Please remember it is a two stage system, you'll get an automated response telling you to come here to the forum to see if the answer is here, then you need to respond to that email with your issue again to insure it is addressed by a real person. I cross my fingers for a fair and equitable resolution. I am looking at my two games, one in which I purchased the daily rewards, and one in which I didn't. The banner on the left sides of each screen are identical. You wouldn't have been able to tell there was a difference except in the wording of the offer. I just clicked on the daily rewards offer again and it does clearly state daily rewards at the top. Thank you for letting me off the hook, and in the future I will make sure I'm answering a question I truly do know the answer to. Please let us know when you get a resolution.

I will let you know for sure!!! :)

Brrr

Postby Brrr » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:07 am

I finally received the daily reward option today. I purchased the premium tier to get all the past day rewards. I received them and the pegacorn. All was well until I got back in the game a little later. I haven’t seen the daily reward option since! So here I paid and now I’m getting nothing!! I’ve contacted them several times and only get the canned response to go to the forums. I replied back to one of them hoping for a response from a real person, but I’m still waiting! Help!

Laceyloo

Postby Laceyloo » Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:49 am

I won’t spend money on a pet when there is no room to put it on the island. They make you work for days to get a pet and it’s decorations with no land to put it on. If anything, I’d like to see a space to put all these animals and their decorations.

Brrr

Postby Brrr » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:49 pm

Brrr wrote:I finally received the daily reward option today. I purchased the premium tier to get all the past day rewards. I received them and the pegacorn. All was well until I got back in the game a little later. I haven’t seen the daily reward option since! So here I paid and now I’m getting nothing!! I’ve contacted them several times and only get the canned response to go to the forums. I replied back to one of them hoping for a response from a real person, but I’m still waiting! Help!

Finally got in contact with a real person and issue fixed!

leslyla

Postby leslyla » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:42 pm

Brrr wrote:
Brrr wrote:I finally received the daily reward option today. I purchased the premium tier to get all the past day rewards. I received them and the pegacorn. All was well until I got back in the game a little later. I haven’t seen the daily reward option since! So here I paid and now I’m getting nothing!! I’ve contacted them several times and only get the canned response to go to the forums. I replied back to one of them hoping for a response from a real person, but I’m still waiting! Help!

Finally got in contact with a real person and issue fixed!

I am super happy for you!
I am still struggling to get a response from PB team.
They again replied with sending me to the forum and saying they are always there to help :?
So I replied and am waiting a response from a real person again.
Thank you Brrr for bringing hope!!

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:00 pm

leslyla wrote:
They again replied with sending me to the forum and saying they are always there to help :?

Be sure to reply to the email they send you, and don't create a new one. The email you received has a tracking record on it, and that is how it is routed to a real person.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 3
maggieo

Postby maggieo » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:17 pm

After several clarifying emails, a real person is now dealing with my real issue. Hopefully I’ll have access to the Daily Rewards again soon!
Game ID - Margaret
Level 76
Secondary Island - MaggieO
Level 21

leslyla

Postby leslyla » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:03 am

J1st wrote:
leslyla wrote:

Be sure to reply to the email they send you, and don't create a new one. The email you received has a tracking record on it, and that is how it is routed to a real person.

Yes that is what I do!
Thank you for your support J1st!!! 8-)

Return to “Announcements”