2nd Update: Daily Rewards Issue

Game updates and news from the Crew
leslyla

Re: 2nd Update: Daily Rewards Issue

Postby leslyla » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:06 am

maggieo wrote:After several clarifying emails, a real person is now dealing with my real issue. Hopefully I’ll have access to the Daily Rewards again soon!

I hope you will Maggieo!
All the best to you and your Pegacorn :D

leslyla

Postby leslyla » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:06 pm

J1st wrote:leslyla,
Thank you for sharing your support e-mail. Please remember it is a two stage system, you'll get an automated response telling you to come here to the forum to see if the answer is here, then you need to respond to that email with your issue again to insure it is addressed by a real person. I cross my fingers for a fair and equitable resolution. I am looking at my two games, one in which I purchased the daily rewards, and one in which I didn't. The banner on the left sides of each screen are identical. You wouldn't have been able to tell there was a difference except in the wording of the offer. I just clicked on the daily rewards offer again and it does clearly state daily rewards at the top. Thank you for letting me off the hook, and in the future I will make sure I'm answering a question I truly do know the answer to. Please let us know when you get a resolution.

Hello J1st!

I promised to update you on when the issue with the Pegacorn is resolved so here I am!
Well, I have the Pegacorn and it looks like it is all I get.

I am a bit deceived about the missing part of the rewards but I realized as Pegacorn came with all stickres for max rank, feeding it with Primo gets 3 pearls every time. Useful in the middle of Tradefest!!

8-)

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:13 pm

leslyla wrote:
J1st wrote:leslyla,
Thank you for sharing your support e-mail. Please remember it is a two stage system, you'll get an automated response telling you to come here to the forum to see if the answer is here, then you need to respond to that email with your issue again to insure it is addressed by a real person. I cross my fingers for a fair and equitable resolution. I am looking at my two games, one in which I purchased the daily rewards, and one in which I didn't. The banner on the left sides of each screen are identical. You wouldn't have been able to tell there was a difference except in the wording of the offer. I just clicked on the daily rewards offer again and it does clearly state daily rewards at the top. Thank you for letting me off the hook, and in the future I will make sure I'm answering a question I truly do know the answer to. Please let us know when you get a resolution.

Hello J1st!

I promised to update you on when the issue with the Pegacorn is resolved so here I am!
Well, I have the Pegacorn and it looks like it is all I get.

I am a bit deceived about the missing part of the rewards but I realized as Pegacorn came with all stickres for max rank, feeding it with Primo gets 3 pearls every time. Useful in the middle of Tradefest!!

8-)

Thanks for letting me know.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:47 pm

It seem to me that there are two different offers out there, one that has daily rewards+pegacorn and the other -pegacorn only, and that would be okay if it doesen't cost same amount of money? The difference is in 140 gems, 10 treehouse, 10 windmill upgrade, 4 bronze pet tickets, primo pet treats, golden paths..... How can it cost the same?
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Tier 4
CoffeeQueen

Postby CoffeeQueen » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:07 am

JoannaK wrote:It seem to me that there are two different offers out there, one that has daily rewards+pegacorn and the other -pegacorn only, and that would be okay if it doesen't cost same amount of money? The difference is in 140 gems, 10 treehouse, 10 windmill upgrade, 4 bronze pet tickets, primo pet treats, golden paths..... How can it cost the same?

There is definitely 2 different offers out there. I have the commodore with the daily rewards on one game, other game just has buy the pegacorn offer. You would think they would make a price adjustment for the pet only offer, especially since everyone is well aware of all the extras that come with the other offer :(
Level 80, name Julie, FB: Main Bay
TS Code: A684EK Level 66

leslyla

Postby leslyla » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:11 am

JoannaK wrote:It seem to me that there are two different offers out there, one that has daily rewards+pegacorn and the other -pegacorn only, and that would be okay if it doesen't cost same amount of money? The difference is in 140 gems, 10 treehouse, 10 windmill upgrade, 4 bronze pet tickets, primo pet treats, golden paths..... How can it cost the same?

I would have taken those rewards along with my Pegacorn... :(
At least I was able to bag the Eel today 8-)

Kokokmo

Postby Kokokmo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:52 pm

I never received anything other than the pegacorn. Not even the fence nor the gate that can surround it.

leslyla

Postby leslyla » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:19 pm

I had an announcement for Commodore Bounty Daily Rewards appearing in my game today and now it is gone again. I was hoping to finally get the rewards associated with the Pegacorn purchase...

Has any one of you seen this ad also?

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:44 pm

My game that already had the daily rewards got a pop up about a new batch if rewards coming.

So I guess their plan is to keep refreshing every 30 days to see how many times we will pay the $20.

I wonder if the new offer includes a new pet.

Without the pet they could price it for maybe $4.99. The gems alone are worth about $2.80.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

leslyla

Postby leslyla » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:28 am

BethM wrote:I wonder if the new offer includes a new pet.

If they prepare to offer the Commodore Bounty daily rewards to everyone, I certainly hope they will either give the premium daily rewards free of charge to those who bought the Pegacorn or offer another pet. What I saw in the announcement was the Pegacorn though...

Return to “Announcements”