New Tradefest - Santa Bear

Game updates and news from the Crew
Site Admin
QueenMia

New Tradefest - Santa Bear

Postby QueenMia » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:42 am

::NEWSFLASH::

Ahoy there Trademasters!

To kick off December, we will be having a festive round of Tradefest, introducing the Santa Bear!

This will also be the last Tradefest you can earn the Electric Eel as the featured prize in Tradefest Bonus Tiers.

Below you can see the breakdown on the main and bonus prizes:

Tier 1: 10x Gems
Tier 2: 5x Pearls
Tier 3: 1x Festive Couch
Tier 4: 1x Festive Fireplace
Tier 5: 4x Santa Bear Stickers, 5x Inked Remnants
Tier 6: 2x Santa Bear Stickers, 3x Red Dyes
Tier 7: 2x Santa Bear Stickers, 1x Ghost Doubloon
Tier 8: 2x Santa Bear Stickers, 3x Primo Pet Treats
Tier 9: 2x Santa Bear Stickers, 3x Bronze Pet Tickets
Tier 10: 8x Santa Bear Stickers
Bonus Tiers 11 - 50: 1x Electric Eel Sticker & Random Reward (see table below)

Random Reward Chart:

Event Starts: December 2nd, 10:00 AM PST
Event Ends: December 12th, 9:00 PM PST

Level Required for Participation: 9+

Tier 12
Livinez

Re: New Tradefest - Santa Bear

Postby Livinez » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:35 pm

Just what we always wanted...another Tradefest. :roll:
How about coming up with another way to award stickers or pets??? Why not just adding more stickers to those available by Dock Trade and Pet Sanctuary Bronze & Epic Tickets; as well as the other areas of the game that award stickers?! That way everyone can participate and at their own pace. These back to back events are not only tiresome and redundant, but a flat out buzzkill. :oops: Coming from me, that should tell you something. ;)
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 11
Lutka48

Postby Lutka48 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:32 pm

Livinez wrote:Just what we always wanted...another Tradefest. :roll:
How about coming up with another way to award stickers or pets??? Why not just adding more stickers to those available by Dock Trade and Pet Sanctuary Bronze & Epic Tickets; as well as the other areas of the game that award stickers?! That way everyone can participate and at their own pace. These back to back events are not only tiresome and redundant, but a flat out buzzkill. :oops: Coming from me, that should tell you something. ;)

100% agree.
In fact it’s driving more and more advanced players away from this game.
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:23 pm

Oh, good! I'm not interested in any of those, so I'll have a time to do other things! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:15 am

Oh dear Santa Bear
You must feel like we don't care. :(

You haven't done a thing,
The problem lies with King.

Many moons ago we played in a Tradefest to win
Your very handsome and naked twin.

We are now out of room
The only option is the button of Doom
To remove all that we've placed with care
So please don't feel bad Santa Bear.

Fear not though
There are new players out there
Who will gladly adopt you, dear Santa Bear.
So roll down your slide and give them a "Ho! Ho! Ho!".
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:16 am

So the Santa Bear is the Polar Brrr with a shirt. I'll keep the original and you can have the duplicate.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Lola16

Postby Lola16 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:36 am

Well as PB/King continue to ignore the problem that many people are having with the game crashing i see no point of trying to do this

Ksilliman

Postby Ksilliman » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:02 pm

I agree. I don’t mind tradefest and getting new pets there but they are coming a little too fast and I don’t like getting tickets to upgrade pets I already have :(. What about tickets for the epic and event chests for stickers and I also think stickers should be rewards from othe traders as well. I am glad the meerkats showed up in the epic chest! Getting 1 ticket at a time one the bonus rounds of trade fest just takes too long! Boring! We need more land to put our pets and all of the decor! I don’t put out my decor any more because there is not enough room! What about winning more room with trade fest or as a reward for increasing levels? I have been at level 80 forever! No fun in that! By the way. I don’t mind the Christmas bear!

Pioneertownsally

Postby Pioneertownsally » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:15 pm

I think it's very unfair to people that have lives and/or work that they pull the pets that are only available via Tradefest only so quickly. Some of us are lucky if we get the main pet that is offered. Having to work on all the bonus tiers in one sitting is just impossible. Then again most of us long time players really don't have any room for them anyway.
Game Center ID: Pioneertownsally
Level: 80

Stephanie9609

Postby Stephanie9609 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:31 pm

Ksilliman wrote:I agree. I don’t mind tradefest and getting new pets there but they are coming a little too fast and I don’t like getting tickets to upgrade pets I already have :(. What about tickets for the epic and event chests for stickers and I also think stickers should be rewards from othe traders as well. I am glad the meerkats showed up in the epic chest! Getting 1 ticket at a time one the bonus rounds of trade fest just takes too long! Boring! We need more land to put our pets and all of the decor! I don’t put out my decor any more because there is not enough room! What about winning more room with trade fest or as a reward for increasing levels? I have been at level 80 forever! No fun in that! By the way. I don’t mind the Christmas bear!

I don't mind the Christmas bear either. But I'm afraid if they do increase space the game may crash more often with more stuff. Down time between events and focusing on upgrading the pets we have rather than getting new ones too fast may help the situation.
Island name is Stephanie.
Lots of pets are on the westside, decorations on the east side, and mills in the middle.

Return to “Announcements”