New Tradefest - Santa Bear

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 5
outpt1

Re: New Tradefest - Santa Bear

Postby outpt1 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:27 pm

Playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Can’t imagine why?
Level 80
Small town East Texas
Island 1 outpt1
Island 2 outpt2 of course

Blue007

Postby Blue007 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:58 am

I just do not know what is going on , when I first started playing I was able to finish many of the Tradefests with no problem, but for the last few of them, I have not been able to finish them, I would say like the last 3 or 4 of them, I do not know why, after they switched them over to 10 and not 7, it is just way harder for Me I guess, I hope I get this one, but if not good luck to Everyone else, :)

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:17 am

Blue007 wrote:I just do not know what is going on , when I first started playing I was able to finish many of the Tradefests with no problem, but for the last few of them, I have not been able to finish them, I would say like the last 3 or 4 of them, I do not know why, after they switched them over to 10 and not 7, it is just way harder for Me I guess,

They have gotten harder over the years. They reward less hearts for much harder tasks and in my case, there's less of " tapping wildlife", and I think even those we get less hearts now too.

I remember collecting nets and baskets, crops , resources and some Tradepost orders and we were done fairly quick.

If you're at a high level too the requests seem to get crazy.

Good luck to you. :D
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:32 am

J1st wrote:So the Santa Bear is the Polar Brrr with a shirt. I'll keep the original and you can have the duplicate.

Changed my mind, BethM came up with a good idea, use them as book-ends. ;)
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:34 am

DesertBlue wrote:
Livinez wrote:Just what we always wanted...another Tradefest. :roll:
How about coming up with another way to award stickers or pets??? Why not just adding more stickers to those available by Dock Trade and Pet Sanctuary Bronze & Epic Tickets; as well as the other areas of the game that award stickers?! That way everyone can participate and at their own pace. These back to back events are not only tiresome and redundant, but a flat out buzzkill. :oops: Coming from me, that should tell you something. ;)

Or how about eliminating Retrofests for a while?

My sentiments exactly! As far as stickers available during RF...they need to just add them to areas of regular gameplay. ( WWI, Bronze & Epic Tickets, Boats, etc.)

And most of the past/old decor is already offered in the Bazaar and Salvage Shop so it’s a pretty unnecessary event. :|
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Travelgirl

Postby Travelgirl » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:29 am

I think both the lack of forward movement of the game and lack of creativity is driving so many away. Yes, I am racing through this TF, but I really want to finish the eel. My tree goods will never become replenished at the rate the game is going. How about dropping harvest time for the trees or having a short term speed up?
Travelgirl1

Tier 3
DesertBlue

Postby DesertBlue » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:20 pm

J1st wrote: Changed my mind, BethM came up with a good idea, use them as book-ends. ;)

I’m gonna do the same thing. Use them as bookends on either side of last years Christmas tree! :D

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:39 pm

DesertBlue wrote:
J1st wrote: Changed my mind, BethM came up with a good idea, use them as book-ends. ;)

I’m gonna do the same thing. Use them as bookends on either side of last years Christmas tree! :D

The big Brrr's? Those are some big book ends! :shock:
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Bernice0212

Postby Bernice0212 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:33 pm

Well it looks like I will not be playing because I get kick out of the game right away.
Paradise Bay, you just lost another player, me! I guess you don’t want certain people
To play so you kick us out instead of giving new update to correct the problem.
Why do I feel like Paradise Bay isn’t listening to us?

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:34 pm

Kittykatz wrote:
The big Brrr's? Those are some big book ends! :shock:

We must be getting some BIG books for Christmas then! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Return to “Announcements”