New Tradefest - Santa Bear

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 2
Tammiej97

Re: New Tradefest - Santa Bear

Postby Tammiej97 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:58 am

Samanden wrote:Agreed and in the final hours the trades are outrageous 3 diver helmets for 10 points, etc. everything is very time
Heavy with little to no points. Thanks again for making this tradefest impossible to win!!

They do it everytime—it’s been like that for years.
GC Tammiej97 feel free to send friend request!
Level 80
Wish list: jewelry, silver, gold, magnolias, coconut milk & even more levels!! Love this game & play way too much! :D

Tier 2
Tammiej97

Postby Tammiej97 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:01 am

Rhoward450 wrote:I love the TradeFests but when are we going to get more island space to build on? What 3 years or so and still same space! Its hard to use the Items we get in the TradeFest and Holiday Events that happen all the time.

I’ll second this!! Haha! Geez how long have we been waiting..now it seems like we got suckered into waiting for new pets?! They were supposed to go back & make the original footprints smaller and more efficient etc to allow for better spacing etc all sorts of improvements —remember the live video with our “Captains” :lol:
GC Tammiej97 feel free to send friend request!
Level 80
Wish list: jewelry, silver, gold, magnolias, coconut milk & even more levels!! Love this game & play way too much! :D

Lola16

Postby Lola16 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:37 am

I was on the way to getting this when my iPad wouldn’t load the game at all. Very annoying as i was away from home so couldn’t use my pc! Only 700 points were rwqukred with two days to go. :oops:
Now today the stupid game is loading and i can play without it crashing for at this a few minutes!

MrsDynamint

Postby MrsDynamint » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:42 pm

DesertBlue wrote:
Livinez wrote:Just what we always wanted...another Tradefest. :roll:
How about coming up with another way to award stickers or pets??? Why not just adding more stickers to those available by Dock Trade and Pet Sanctuary Bronze & Epic Tickets; as well as the other areas of the game that award stickers?! That way everyone can participate and at their own pace. These back to back events are not only tiresome and redundant, but a flat out buzzkill. :oops: Coming from me, that should tell you something. ;)

Or how about eliminating Retrofests for a while? I didn’t do this last Retrofest and I don’t intend to do anymore. I am NOT going to do 40 bonus rounds for anything! Rather use that time for something else. Last week I did boat orders, fed my pets and my friends pets so I pretty much took the week off.
There are some pets I may never get and that’s ok. As for the abundance of pets I already have some of them are in storage. I just don’t like some of them, like the Baby Kraken. Not crazy about Chip and Dip either so at some point they will go into storage.
Keep the ones you like out on your island and decorate around them. Store the rest. You can switch pets in and out of storage to change the look of your island. Decorations too! Changing things up now and then keeps the game fun too.

Is there anyone else who is annoyed by the fact that you work SO hard to finish the tradefest in time and then the next day ( sometimes even before the event is over) that very same pet appears in an event chest!!
So I could have just saved all that time and effort because
I am willing to “buy” my way through some chests in the bazaar to get the pet the easy way? ?
What the friggedy frig!!

LexJones

Postby LexJones » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:17 am

Is there another building event soon?!? In the bazaar... looks like a gazebo or something?!?

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:41 pm

LexJones wrote:Is there another building event soon?!? In the bazaar... looks like a gazebo or something?!?

Yes, the wiki has some info. See
https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/wiki/Gr ... y_Fountain

Also useful info in this post
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=524057&start=10#p948279
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Announcements”