The Holiday Sleigh Gathering Event

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 16
Kittykatz

Re: The Holiday Sleigh Gathering Event

Postby Kittykatz » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:43 pm

Anniebeth wrote:So I didn’t really notice that when I got to Level 12 that the paint came back as an item to feed the sleigh. Which means when I did the feed all option, instead of just feeding it all the Pikes Presents I ended up feeding it all the paint I had accumulated to make the presents in the first place. I’d worked so hard on trade post orders since the beginning of the event, and now they’re all gone. I’m sooo annoyed!

Oh Nooooo! :shock:

Yes, you have be careful there and just feed the presents one by one.

It does change to change to only presents after a certain level.

Did you already convert your candy canes to paint in the bazaar too? If not, then just convert what you need at a time so that doesn't happen again.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Anniebeth

Postby Anniebeth » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:51 pm

Kittykatz wrote:
Anniebeth wrote:So I didn’t really notice that when I got to Level 12 that the paint came back as an item to feed the sleigh. Which means when I did the feed all option, instead of just feeding it all the Pikes Presents I ended up feeding it all the paint I had accumulated to make the presents in the first place. I’d worked so hard on trade post orders since the beginning of the event, and now they’re all gone. I’m sooo annoyed!

Oh Nooooo! :shock:

Yes, you have be careful there and just feed the presents one by one.

It does change to change to only presents after a certain level.

Did you already convert your candy canes to paint in the bazaar too? If not, then just convert what you need at a time so that doesn't happen again.

Luckily I hadn’t converted my candy canes, but I don’t have as many there as I had in storage. I bought two more mailboxes so I can get more letters and therefore more candy canes, but time is running out. I was pretty confident I was going to finish and now I’m not so sure. Especially since I have other things to do in real life in the next couple of days.
Anniebeth AKA No

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:27 pm

I wish the best of luck, if need be a Christmas game miracle.

It would be so great if PB could let us sell stuff on the WM. I know some people have presents made hoping they can help out those who need it.

I'm not sure how "feeding after an event" plays out, but if it's possible, maybe wait to feed it it's regular item.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 3
JessicaC

Postby JessicaC » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:02 am

Second holiday event I'm going to fail to finish

We deserve a lot more time for the event. And why did it have to be 16 tiers?? 15 is just fine!!
Facebook: Profile link note: yes, you have to go through another site called Rojkmao to get there
Level: 80
School & Chat

Fmca

Postby Fmca » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:03 pm

Really horrible event. I have completed using gems to buy post boxes. If you reach lvl 15 the reward is 100 gems..lvl 16 is decorations none of us need because there is so little land and you have another sea pet when there isn’t enough water anyway....I don’t object to using gems to help my Pb friends, I object that this was a terrible event with very little reward

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:31 pm

Sending many holiday sprinkles wishes to whom ever wants to finish....I know we are all busy celebrating and I am 7,000 into level 14! Fingers crossed as I do want to finish as well! :D
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

SoliDeoGloria

Re: Pike’s Sleigh Gathering Event

Postby SoliDeoGloria » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:12 pm

alinutza2323 wrote:Thanks i was thinking that is the season of giving :D but no this look like the totem event sadly very hard to make it all to the end :( have fun i am going to enjoy Christmas with the loved ones!!!

The totem even was a total disaster. I couldn't get anywhere with it. I think I got 3 pumpkins high and the event was over. It was TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE. I hated it.

Astarte

Postby Astarte » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:56 am

Weihnachten bedeutet Besinnlichkeit und Ruhe und dann kommt ihr mit so einem erbärmlichennEvent daher. Erst Halloween und jetzt Weihnachten? Und zur Krönung noch Geld haben wollen für den weissen Hirsch? Wow ihr wisst wie man dieses tolle Spiel an die Wand fährt. Mittlerweile ist dieses Spiel echt nur noch traurig. Ich sag bye bye

Tier 2
Lvc56

Postby Lvc56 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:29 pm

And once again my game gaged to a stop as there is NO WAY to get rid of the Paint in Storage!
Yes Im making present packs at glass that take 3 paint. But I have 1000 in storage with no way to sell it off.

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:05 pm

Lvc56 wrote:And once again my game gaged to a stop as there is NO WAY to get rid of the Paint in Storage!
Yes Im making present packs at glass that take 3 paint. But I have 1000 in storage with no way to sell it off.

Wow how did you get so many paints?...
I bought at least 8 mail boxes or more plus many trades and I am finally 1/2 way done with level 15.
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Return to “Announcements”