The Holiday Sleigh Gathering Event

Game updates and news from the Crew
lizbeth847

Re: The Holiday Sleigh Gathering Event

Postby lizbeth847 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:40 am

I'm done. I once enjoyed this game and didn't mind spending some money, but I won't spend money and have to chain myself to this game to finish the challenges. It's not fun anymore.

Gloria41

Postby Gloria41 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:54 am

THANK YOU! I started playing this in September of 2016 and LOVED it. Now I'm done! I don't feel like it's me since reading your post. The only reason I even signed on to the website was to see if anyone else felt like this. This use to be an enjoyable was to pass extra time. This feels like work and is more stressful because you TRY to finish and it's not worth it. I hope someone takes what people say to heart. I hope you find something you can do and ENJOY.

Tier 2
RGJBJE

Postby RGJBJE » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:20 am

I am at level 14 with 6,320/11,850 on the sleigh. What is the final number at completion? Just wonderin’ if it would be worth the money to buy the final offer at the last minute?

Tier 2
RGJBJE

Postby RGJBJE » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:41 am

One more suggestion. Why can’t we be given 1 more day to complete our sleighs due to the Christmas holiday?? In all actuality, we only had 9 days to complete, not 10.

I lost 1 full day of play due to holiday travel. Had I stayed home, I’d have completed it. BUT.... family comes first. PB had to come 2nd.

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:55 am

RGJBJE wrote:I am at level 14 with 6,320/11,850 on the sleigh. What is the final number at completion? Just wonderin’ if it would be worth the money to buy the final offer at the last minute?

I would strongly suggest you take a look at the wiki, and then decide if you want to spend the money to complete the event. There isn't a final prize unless you count a porpoise with antlers and a red nose as a prize. You probably have another 12 - 15K to complete the event. The final pack offers 7K per $10.00, it appears you need at least 3 based on your current level. Is it worth it? Only you can decide that. I usually finish these events, but back at level 9, I did that math and decided I would enjoy my Christmas holidays with family and not stress over this event, but that was my choice. Many of my friends that play this game, did complete it, and without spending any real money. They substituted their time for the money, and I congratulate each and every one of them for completing it. One last thought, if you do complete the sleigh, will we see it on your island in say...April?
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 2
Paradisia

Postby Paradisia » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:38 am

I’m really annoyed. I decided to go for it far too late in the game but still paid the price wasting my time. Got halfway through level 15 and the event has now ended.

Loads of velvet and patches in storage too. Will we be able to feed these to our sleigh to progress in a years time? Or better yet, just see them flooding the market for months... I feel so robbed. Grinch has definitely come this Christmas.

justjan54

Postby justjan54 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:52 am

:?: I too am disheartened by not being able to complete this event. This game has become too difficult and stressful. I was furious when I was not able to complete the Halloween event, and also when during a trade fest, I completed it it in time, but did not get rewarded a hummingbird, only a paltry amount of stickers. I scramble and spend way too much time trying to achieve the goals and am not present with my family. I loved this game in the beginning but the tasks have become insurmountable. So I am deleting this app. I sure did enjoy all of the interaction with my friends and neighbors! I thank them for all of their help with dives, feeding my pets, and the much needed help with special events. I regret not knowing if Wesley will ever pop the question to Sita!

Leabye

Postby Leabye » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:50 am

What do I do with all the extra paint? Once the event is over?

Ladytrucker223

Postby Ladytrucker223 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:41 pm

This was another event that took way too much time. I did complete but it took time away from other things, not happy about that. This one and the Halloween one were awful. Too difficult for average player to do. I don't have extra money to spend on a game. I started playing years ago because it was free and fun. Now it is really starting to feel like a chore. I noticed a lot of my friends either gave up or stopped playing. Even the events are poorly timed so u get things after the holiday. If they don't come up with a better and easier way to complete events I might quit too. No one needs more stress in their life.

Tier 2
barbfuentes1

Postby barbfuentes1 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:45 am

justjan54 wrote::?: I too am disheartened by not being able to complete this event. This game has become too difficult and stressful. I was furious when I was not able to complete the Halloween event, and also when during a trade fest, I completed it it in time, but did not get rewarded a hummingbird, only a paltry amount of stickers. I scramble and spend way too much time trying to achieve the goals and am not present with my family. I loved this game in the beginning but the tasks have become insurmountable. So I am deleting this app. I sure did enjoy all of the interaction with my friends and neighbors! I thank them for all of their help with dives, feeding my pets, and the much needed help with special events. I regret not knowing if Wesley will ever pop the question to Sita!

I loved your post! In fact, I've been disgusted with this last event, now my pc won't even run correctly since the last update. I used to love this game too but now I've been doing things I SHOULD BE doing and i'm probably going to take breaks from this game or just quit. Your final thought is amusing. If their situation is like their tech team or marketing team Wesley will skunk out on Sita. After all why buy the cow if you already have the milk! LOLOLOLOL

Return to “Announcements”