The Holiday Sleigh Gathering Event

Game updates and news from the Crew
leslyla

Re: The Holiday Sleigh Gathering Event

Postby leslyla » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:07 am

Velvet, paint, cushions invasion on WM. Why is that? I have no leftover from that event. I do not understand people unable to look, read, find, plan and accomplish if getting an event done nicely is what they really want.

Except for new players which I have fun to feed during events, dives and friendly pet feeding since they hardly get to give back as they are overwhelmed with so many goals to reach.

At times I am nostalgic about craving for the Capucin Monkey to become my first pet.

justjan54

Postby justjan54 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:07 pm

Thank you for commiserating with me Barbfuentes1! We can grieve together lol! And you are probably right about Wesley wimping out on Sita, he has a pretty inflated ego as it is! Good Luck to you friend! I am trying to wean myself off of this game. It causes me so much stress and really does take up a lot of time.

Tier 2
barbfuentes1

Postby barbfuentes1 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:48 am

justjan54 wrote:Thank you for commiserating with me Barbfuentes1! We can grieve together lol! And you are probably right about Wesley wimping out on Sita, he has a pretty inflated ego as it is! Good Luck to you friend! I am trying to wean myself off of this game. It causes me so much stress and really does take up a lot of time.

You're welcome! Maybe we can go through withdrawal together.....hahahahaha

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:54 pm

leslyla wrote:Velvet, paint, cushions invasion on WM. Why is that? I have no leftover from that event. I do not understand people unable to look, read, find, plan and accomplish if getting an event done nicely is what they really want.

I think a lot of the paint is stuff people purchased on purpose in the bazaar to help out players who haven’t finished. I did use some of my extra candy canes to buy some of the new decorations, but I have been playing long enough to already have more than enough of the other decorations. Normally my extras go toward buying the bazaar sticker chest, but this event did not offer one. So, I bought a lot of paint.

I would think the paint would be selling pretty fast. Mine did.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:46 pm

BethM wrote:
leslyla wrote:Velvet, paint, cushions invasion on WM. Why is that? I have no leftover from that event. I do not understand people unable to look, read, find, plan and accomplish if getting an event done nicely is what they really want.

I think a lot of the paint is stuff people purchased on purpose in the bazaar to help out players who haven’t finished. I did use some of my extra candy canes to buy some of the new decorations, but I have been playing long enough to already have more than enough of the other decorations. Normally my extras go toward buying the bazaar sticker chest, but this event did not offer one. So, I bought a lot of paint.

'You're right. I'm still buying paint from the bazaar and selling it. It's selling right away. I'm still selling gifts and delivering letters. There are a lot of players who need help finishing. And I don't need the gold. :)
Silverknight98765432 when playing through GP.
The only way I could keep Silverknight was by adding all those numbers! :)

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:12 pm

Silverknight wrote:
'You're right. I'm still buying paint from the bazaar and selling it. It's selling right away. I'm still selling gifts and delivering letters. There are a lot of players who need help finishing. And I don't need the gold. :)

The silver lining is that players can still finish their sleighs after the event, but it just would have made so much more sense if they had allowed to us to sell the unused stuff to begin with.
No mess after the event in the WM either.
If they do this because they want to bank in on more bundle purchases, I really don't think those who willing to buy in the first place, bought because there was no help.
( I could be mistaken , but usually buying habit don't vary by much)
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:40 pm

I think that is the reason they don’t let us sell until after the event now and don’t seem to let us sell the sundries crates at all anymore.

But I agree that the number of people who would have purchased an event bundle then decided against it on the gamble of finding enough stuff in the WM is pretty small.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Fammas

Postby Fammas » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:48 am

C'était bien beau sa mais maintenant C'est le bazar sur le commerce mondial

Tier 2
RGJBJE

Postby RGJBJE » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:41 pm

Paradisia wrote:I’m really annoyed. I decided to go for it far too late in the game but still paid the price wasting my time. Got halfway through level 15 and the event has now ended.

Loads of velvet and patches in storage too. Will we be able to feed these to our sleigh to progress in a years time? Or better yet, just see them flooding the market for months... I feel so robbed. Grinch has definitely come this Christmas.

I also spent really money to finish my sleigh, only to come up shorter than what I had figured on paper. LESSON WELL LEARNED!! Not again.
Why couldn’t we have at least been given the “speed up bug” for the last day or the last 6 hours?
I’m in the same boat with everyone else who hasn’t been able to complete the last 2-3 tables or the Christmas sleigh. It sux!!

leslyla

Postby leslyla » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:15 am

BethM wrote:

That is thoughtful, I will do that! Thank you BethM for the friendly tip!

Return to “Announcements”