The Frigid Frigate Gathering Event is Here!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Tier 2
barbfuentes1

Re: The Frigid Frigate Gathering Event is Here!

Postby barbfuentes1 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:47 am

RGJBJE wrote:I woke up at 2:30 this mornin’ with disgusted thoughts on yet another unneeded draftin’ table. I am VERY PROUD to say...... I am not participatin’ (fallin’ victim) in this event this time. No way!

My thoughts on this are.... 1. Let’s reuse 1 or more exsisin’ draftin’ tables we already have.
2. Take the Friend Ship for instance. It’s been around for so long, it needs to be upgraded.
3. Would it be that difficult to make it happen again? Give us another 10-14 levels to complete the rebuild. Make it a little more glamorous. Maybe Westley and Sita could take a romantic/honeymoon cruise on it afterwards.

I would just like to see better, fun, amazin’, pleasin’, playtime-worthy, events in the future. PB has become so mundane, I could care less if I stepped foot on it everyday.

I agree with this idea. How about letting people have a second chance to finish anything they couldn't in previous tradefests and challenges. Better yet, get more advanced tech help.

Tier 2
RGJBJE

Postby RGJBJE » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:03 pm

J1st wrote:
RGJBJE wrote:I have 6 unwanted snowflake thingamajigs in my storage from clickin’ on the tiny treasure chests. I’m not doin’ this event. How can I get rid of them quickly??

I hope I can remember to NOT click on them for the duration of the event. Lol

I think the quickest way to get rid of them is to drag the table onto your island, dump the snowflakes into it, then put the table back on storage.

ThankYou for your helpful tip.

Tier 2
RGJBJE

Postby RGJBJE » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:05 pm

BethM wrote:I think you should go ahead and collect the treasure chests. Even if you don’t need axes or pulleys, one of them will have 3 gems in it, maybe twice in 3 days. Just pull the table out when the snowflakes start bugging you, feed all, then store the table again so no one else will feed it.

Thank You for your helpful hint.

Tier 2
RGJBJE

Postby RGJBJE » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:11 pm

barbfuentes1 wrote:
RGJBJE wrote:I woke up at 2:30 this mornin’ with disgusted thoughts on yet another unneeded draftin’ table. I am VERY PROUD to say...... I am not participatin’ (fallin’ victim) in this event this time. No way!

My thoughts on this are.... 1. Let’s reuse 1 or more exsisin’ draftin’ tables we already have.
2. Take the Friend Ship for instance. It’s been around for so long, it needs to be upgraded.
3. Would it be that difficult to make it happen again? Give us another 10-14 levels to complete the rebuild. Make it a little more glamorous. Maybe Westley and Sita could take a romantic/honeymoon cruise on it afterwards.

I would just like to see better, fun, amazin’, pleasin’, playtime-worthy, events in the future. PB has become so mundane, I could care less if I stepped foot on it everyday.

I agree with this idea. How about letting people have a second chance to finish anything they couldn't in previous tradefests and challenges. Better yet, get more advanced tech help.

I just wish my dreams had more thought to them instead of wishin’ my thoughts are dreams.

Tansy

Postby Tansy » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:37 pm

Is anyone else experiencing an issue with crop harvesting since this event started? I've had 3 occasions where I've harvested 8 plots but then when I replanted it used up all of that crop, it happened with cotton, sugar and now bubblegum but only once with each and incidents were spread out so clearly it is intermittent.

ide25

Postby ide25 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:14 am

,Últimamente los evebtos especiales se han vuelto bastabte fastidiosos y dificiles de alcanzar yo voy por el nivel 75 y mas ninca he podido completar un evento especial ya la puntuacion a alcanzar en bien difícil aparte q deberian de poner otros retos ya fastidia las mesas para cambiar los barcos o las mascotas. Otra cosa es q no hay lugar para poner tantas mascotas inventen otras islas q aparezcan no se ponganle chispa al juego. Gracias
Ojo comencé a jugarlo apenas salio lo deje de jugar in tiempo por monotono luego lo retome al ver q habian puesto cosas retos nuevos pero como les digo nuevamente esta fastidioso
Espero tomen en cuenta las criticas constructivas para mejorsr
Gracias

Monkeybombs

Postby Monkeybombs » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:03 pm

Tansy wrote:Is anyone else experiencing an issue with crop harvesting since this event started? I've had 3 occasions where I've harvested 8 plots but then when I replanted it used up all of that crop, it happened with cotton, sugar and now bubblegum but only once with each and incidents were spread out so clearly it is intermittent.

Bubblegum? Where did you get this fun magical crop? I’m level 80. Been here for 3 years and never received bubblegum.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:51 pm

Monkeybombs wrote:
Tansy wrote:Is anyone else experiencing an issue with crop harvesting since this event started? I've had 3 occasions where I've harvested 8 plots but then when I replanted it used up all of that crop, it happened with cotton, sugar and now bubblegum but only once with each and incidents were spread out so clearly it is intermittent.

Bubblegum? Where did you get this fun magical crop? I’m level 80. Been here for 3 years and never received bubblegum.

Bubblegum is the small purple bunch fruit used for making wine, except on this tee total island, The board is censoring it because of the string of four letters after the g.

Monkeybombs, your harvesting problems have been experienced by others. The problem is that your game keeps switching back and forth between the planting system where we get a single crop on harvest but use coins to plant and the system where we harvest 2 then use 1 to plant.

If the harvest 1 system was in effect and you planted with coins, then you will only get one when you harvest, even if the game has switched back to requiring crops to plant. So, if you replant the same number of fields, the planting will take your entire harvest.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 3
Alastrea

Postby Alastrea » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:07 pm

Monkeybombs wrote:

English is not my First language, so I can only assume that g r a p e s has several meanings, probably it is not an adequate word in slang. If I write it as one word, it will automatically be replaced by bubblegum in this forum.
I had the same thing a few days ago.

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:57 am

Alastrea wrote:English is not my First language, so I can only assume that g r a p e s has several meanings, probably it is not an adequate word in slang. If I write it as one word, it will automatically be replaced by bubblegum in this forum.
I had the same thing a few days ago.

The word g r a p e doesn't have any bad meanings but because of what it spells without the "g", is a horrendous crime against a person, it for some reason censors the whole word.

There are several words that get changed to bizarre alternatives, just because it contains a word within the word.

One have yet to understand is the word " r e s t f u l ", it will get changed to " kitten".
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Announcements”