January Retrofest - The Camel!

Game updates and news from the Crew
Site Admin
AnchormanSteve

January Retrofest - The Camel!

Postby AnchormanSteve » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:47 pm

::NEWSFLASH::

Ahoy there Trademasters!

Retrofest is back for the new year and it is introducing the Camel pet to the shores of Paradise Bay!

Below you can see the breakdown on the main and bonus prizes:

Tier 1: Ice Sculpture
Tier 2: Floating Frozen Fossil
Tier 3: Air Hockey
Tier 4: Chilled Penguin
Tier 5: Cardboard Box
Tier 6: Cat Toy
Tier 7: 10x Polar Brrr Stickers*
Tier 8: 10x Kingpin Penguin Stickers*
Tier 9: 20x Kitten! Stickers*
Bonus Tiers 10 - 50: 1x Camel Sticker & Random Reward (see table below)

* Different stickers will be awarded if the pet is already Rank 3 prior to the start of Retrofest

Random Reward Chart:

Event Starts: January 17th, 10:00 AM PST
Event Ends: January 25th, 9:00 PM PST

Level Required for Participation: 9+

Happy Trading!

-Anchorman Steve

Tier 3
Lolly2017

Re: January Retrofest - The Camel!

Postby Lolly2017 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:49 pm

Not very inspiring, think I’ll sit this one out. Good luck to everyone who goes for it. Cheers Lolly
✨ Have a great day in paradise :D .

R04dw4rri0r

Postby R04dw4rri0r » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:16 pm

I don't even have the camel on offer. I have the kitten. Given I have this already I won't be taking part

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:25 pm

R04dw4rri0r wrote:I don't even have the camel on offer. I have the kitten. Given I have this already I won't be taking part

The camel stickers come after the 10 kitten stickers. It's a bonus tiers pet and will take 40 bonus tiers to earn it.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Petrix

Postby Petrix » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:46 am

I have kitten on rank 3 level 15 and still see it as main reward. Also tiers 7,8,9 shows by 5 crocodile stickers which I also have on rank 3 level 13, so both rewards are pretty useless for me . and I still have plenty of other pets on rank 1 and 2, so don’t understand what’s getting wrong with this app... also, after 6 videos on island tv I get pearls or potions (simply rubbish) instead of pet sticker... could be better not rushing tradefest straight after previous event , but fix errors first

Tier 3
Alastrea

Postby Alastrea » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:30 am

And again I ask my question:

Why is the game not reprogrammed so that it not only recognizes if I have my pet on 3 stars but also if I already have the decoration twice or even three times?
I get other stickers if my pet has 3 stars, why not an alternative reward if I already have the decoration?

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:44 am

Petrix wrote:I have kitten on rank 3 level 15 and still see it as main reward. Also tiers 7,8,9 shows by 5 crocodile stickers which I also have on rank 3 level 13, so both rewards are pretty useless for me . and I still have plenty of other pets on rank 1 and 2, so don’t understand what’s getting wrong with this app... also, after 6 videos on island tv I get pearls or potions (simply rubbish) instead of pet sticker... could be better not rushing tradefest straight after previous event , but fix errors first

The software does usually detect which pets are already rank 3 before the event starts and offers stickers for a different pet. For example, my polar bear is already maxed, so I am getting white tiger stickers. The wiki shows the alternate pets that are available, here
https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/wiki/Retro_TradeFest

Recommend you do a screen capture of your completed pets. After the event ends, you can submit a Support ticket. In the past, they have exchanged the surplus stickers for bronze chest tickets, which may or may not be of much use to you right now.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 3
JessicaC

Postby JessicaC » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:41 pm

As always, I will be skipping this one. I never get to the stupid bonus tiers anyways, so chances of my getting yet another new bonus tier pet is zero. There are way too many. Please PLEASE stop it with the new bonus tier pets. Not everyone is able to get through all 50 bonus tiers, let alone get to them AT ALL. And besides, there are already enough pets. How about you add more land and/or water or do something completely new? I am sick of all these TradeFests and new pets
Facebook: Profile link note: yes, you have to go through another site called Rojkmao to get there
Level: 80
School & Chat

Lola16

Postby Lola16 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:19 pm

Another waste of time tradefest. I have the kitten and i also have 3 stupid hockey table thingys. Why can’t they give us something we actually want. Why can’t we sell the useless decorations as well. The game is becoming very boring, it may be ok for new or lower level players but those on higher levels have probably got everything on offer!

Mrmadjstyk

Postby Mrmadjstyk » Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:49 pm

Same here. I have all this stuff already. I understand there are new people to the game who don't have this stuff. So we have to give them a chance. My only complaint right now is that when the last Drafting table was finish I have many points left over At the bizarre. I purchased 3 bronze chests. With my leftover points. But did not get credit for them.

Return to “Announcements”