The Gazebo Gathering Event

Game updates and news from the Crew
Ginnythedogmay21

Re: The Gazebo Gathering Event

Postby Ginnythedogmay21 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:22 pm

I have finished my fountain and gazebo, I have continued making supples and using what I can to help others. The problem is I am going to have a ton of cement left. I will not have room for storage. Help!!!

Tier 2
Peach240sx

Postby Peach240sx » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:03 pm

Ginnythedogmay21 wrote:I have finished my fountain and gazebo, I have continued making supples and using what I can to help others. The problem is I am going to have a ton of cement left. I will not have room for storage. Help!!!

All cement and items needed for this event does not take up any storage space whatsoever. So you don't have to worry Ginny about these taking up space.

As Beth stated earlier in a post, you just see them going toward storage but they don't accumulate and take up any space.

Thank God! :lol: :lol:

NOW ABOUT THAT MUCH NEEDED EXTRA LAND AND WATER SPACE!! :roll: :roll:
~*~*~PEACH~*~*~
LEVEL 80 and WAITING!!!!!!!!
Ima getting there hunnie... Can u see me from above?
Needs and wants.... EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING!!!!
I love you more today then yesterday...... But not as much as tomorrow!!!!

Tier 1
ClumsyJourneySmile

Re: The Gazebo Gathering Event Fertigstellungspreis

Postby ClumsyJourneySmile » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:52 pm

Also diese Event war ja Mal entspannt
und hat sehr Spass gemacht, aber den Endpreis von goldenen Karten
und 200 Diamanten hab ich nicht bekommen, toll :cry:

Tier 2
TrudyNC

Postby TrudyNC » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:54 pm

For the first time *ever* with these Gathering Events, I absolutely loved this one! I am also thrilled that we will be seeing less of the left-overs in the World Market (she says hopefully). I sure hope the developers keep this format, it works great! Thanks!!

Love the Gazebo and Fountain!

So tell us please ... When are we going to see some action at the Gazebo? ;)
TrudyNC --- Level 80 - Windows 10 Desktop
Don't Litter ~ Spay or Neuter

Mekong

Postby Mekong » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:06 pm

Peach240sx wrote:
Ginnythedogmay21 wrote:I have finished my fountain and gazebo, I have continued making supples and using what I can to help others. The problem is I am going to have a ton of cement left. I will not have room for storage. Help!!!

All cement and items needed for this event does not take up any storage space whatsoever. So you don't have to worry Ginny about these taking up space.

As Beth stated earlier in a post, you just see them going toward storage but they don't accumulate and take up any space.

Thank God! :lol: :lol:

NOW ABOUT THAT MUCH NEEDED EXTRA LAND AND WATER SPACE!! :roll: :roll:

This event was really awsome. We can did it and help our friends.
Thk U @anchormansteve

Sherlock

Postby Sherlock » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:53 am

I too enjoyed this one and am particularly glad all the various supplies have magically disappeared. Now it would be great if the leftovers from the widely hated totem pole, Xmas and other past events could be zapped from the world market to leave space for even more green dye!

Tier 9
Bobbo

Postby Bobbo » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:40 am

I was disappointed though, that I couldn’t use any of the extras to help people who weren’t able to finish.

Tier 2
Jinkies

Postby Jinkies » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:00 pm

QueenMia wrote:

Spruce up in time for Spring! During this event you will be assisting in two construction projects, the Grand Gazebo and the Topiary Fountain for a special occasion happening in Paradise Bay! With this large effort, many of the islanders working the mills are lending a helping hand as well.

Step #1 Collect Resources
First you will need to begin by various supplies from your Supply Stations. These stations produce nine different supplies and you won’t know what you get until it’s harvest time! You can collect from your Supply Stations every 45 minutes.

(You will be given two Supply Stations at the start of the event. One more can be purchased from the Build Menu)

NOTE: Good news! Collected resources will not take up storage (and will not be visible there). You can find out how much you have in the Mill menus, or by tapping and holding on the resource in the Mill menus, here are a few examples:

Trowel

Wheelbarrow

Cement

You’ll also want to collect some additional ingredients by completing orders at the Trade Post.

Seeds

Step #2: Starting Craftables

Once you’ve collected your supplies it’s time to start crafting! Gather up your ingredients and head over to your mills!

Potted Flower
Recipe: 1x Trowel, 2x Seeds

Potted Plants
Recipe: 1x Wheelbarrow, 2x Seeds

Construction Supplies
Recipe: 1x Trowel, 1x Wheelbarrow, 1x Cement

Step #3 Craft Gazebo and Fountain Supplies
Once you have a steady supply of the craftables from Step 2, you will use them in your final products!

Gazebo Supplies
Recipe: 1x Potted Flower, 1x Construction Supplies
Feed To: Grand Gazebo

Fountain Supplies
Recipe: 1x Potted Plants, 1x Construction Supplies
Feed To: Topiary Fountain

Finn’s Cheat Sheet returns to the Event Board if you need a little more help remember the steps!

You’ll also find some handy sandwich boards outside of the mills used in this event:

If you find yourself short on supplies you can always check the Bazaar for what you need. You can also convert your extra Trowels and Wheelbarrows into Cement by feeding them to your friend’s construction projects. They will get some experience and you will get some guaranteed Cement!

Tier Rewards
Two construction projects means double the rewards! Check out the prizes you will receive for leveling both the Grand Gazebo and Topiary Fountain, both projects award the same prize structure seen below:

Tier 2: 1x Bronze Pet Ticket
Tier 3: 3x Axe
Tier 4: 1x Inked Remnants
Tier 5: 1x Shrub Topiary
Tier 6: 5x Topiary Fence, 1x Red, Blue, and Green Dye
Tier 7: 5x Topiary Path, 3x Pearls
Tier 8: 1x Topiary Gate, 2x Bronze Pet Ticket
Tier 9: 5x Topiary Fence, 3x Ghost Doubloons
Tier 10: 1x Elephant Topiary, 5x Topiary Path
Tier 11: 1x Topiary Gate, 5x Axe
Tier 12: 5x Topiary Fence, 3x Red, Blue, and Green Dye
Tier 13: 5x Topiary Path, 6x Pearls
Tier 14: 1x Topiary Gate, 3x Bronze Pet Ticket
Tier 15: 50x Gems, 5x Topiary Fence, 5x Topiary Path, 1x Topiary Gate

You’ll receive a bonus reward for completing both projects, 2 Secret Passage maps and 200 Gems!

You’ll receive some special new decorations as you develop your projects!

Who cares about any of this if you folks are shuttering down Paradise Bay?
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Return to “Announcements”