The Gazebo Gathering Event

Game updates and news from the Crew
Phiphi

Re: The Gazebo Gathering Event

Postby Phiphi » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:35 pm

Kittykatz wrote:
anlo wrote:
lcas0016 wrote:unfortunately it is a shame that you have to depend solely on seeds and seeds comes from tradeposts which are very difficult sometimes to do and have to delete them and wait 15 minutes. Other gathering events did not depend soley on trade post. I thought people did not like the idea that they depend soley on tradepost.

I’ve noticed that I get a lot of pots with flowers when collecting the small ones (jellyfish, butterflies, fish, crabs etc.). Currently I don’t need the seed from the tradepost.

Only if you're under level 65 will get event items from tapping wildlife.

Nope. I get them frequently.

ELR

Postby ELR » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:21 pm

My heart sank when I realised this event was going to be on similar lines to Halloween but I am actually really enjoying this. Nice to not feel so pressured, excellent decoration designs and loving the story line.

also like getting different prizes I get when friends leave me gifts, made me enjoy leaving them gifts more as well.

Best thing to happen to this game since the new levels last year. Thanks PB
Level 79

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:24 am

Phiphi wrote:
Kittykatz wrote:
anlo wrote:
I’ve noticed that I get a lot of pots with flowers when collecting the small ones (jellyfish, butterflies, fish, crabs etc.). Currently I don’t need the seed from the tradepost.

Only if you're under level 65 will get event items from tapping wildlife.

Nope. I get them frequently.

The level 65 limit was in effect when the event began, but after just a day or two, they took the limit off so everyone could get them. I thought this was a fun addition. I didn’t get enough to stop doing the Trading Post, but I usually got one or two from tapping all around my island. I got doubles on a couple occasions and once even 2 flower pots plus 2 potted plants from one little wildlife!
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Travelgirl

Postby Travelgirl » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:52 am

Is anyone having issues with receiving the final reward? Just finished, but no bonus gems.
Travelgirl1

Tier 3
DesertBlue

Postby DesertBlue » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:39 am

Orrid35 wrote:The quick start bundle at £9.99. What level did it get you to?

I think 4 at least maybe 5.

jimarj

Postby jimarj » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:56 am

As much as I enjoy all these events, Can you maybe work on giving us more islands? and upping the levels. I have millions of coins that I have no way of spending as everything costs gems which we don't get enough of often enough. Just an idea. Please consider

AnnaP

Postby AnnaP » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:47 pm

Travelgirl wrote:Is anyone having issues with receiving the final reward? Just finished, but no bonus gems.

I have the same problem - finished and did not receive the bonus diamonds. I finished the fountain first and then the pavilion.
My friend finished the pavilion first and then the fountain. He has received the two golden cards and 200 diamonds as a bonus.

Tier 2
Cajunlady

Postby Cajunlady » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:09 pm

Do we feed these finished decorations OR are they just decorations?? Hoping they are like the tables we feed. If not, they are going into storage when this is over because land is too valuable for 2 big things that serve no purpose.
Max level player.... Likes a neat uncluttered island. :D

Bongiovi

Postby Bongiovi » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:48 pm

How do you get the bonus gems for completing both? I have yet to recieve them and have completed both. no more storyline available.

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:12 pm

AnnaP wrote:
Travelgirl wrote:Is anyone having issues with receiving the final reward? Just finished, but no bonus gems.

I have the same problem - finished and did not receive the bonus diamonds. I finished the fountain first and then the pavilion.
My friend finished the pavilion first and then the fountain. He has received the two golden cards and 200 diamonds as a bonus.

A few others have expressed an issue with the story completing but when they leave and come back in their game the goods were there..... :D Hope it happens to you as well.
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Return to “Announcements”