The Gazebo Gathering Event

Game updates and news from the Crew
anlo

Re: The Gazebo Gathering Event

Postby anlo » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:17 pm

Hi
Just finished both building projects. Got 50 Gems each and the expected bonus of 200 Gems as well. Now sitting happy with surplus of some 400 pots with flowers :D

AnnaP

Postby AnnaP » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:38 pm

LifeUnlimited wrote:
AnnaP wrote:
Travelgirl wrote:Is anyone having issues with receiving the final reward? Just finished, but no bonus gems.

I have the same problem - finished and did not receive the bonus diamonds. I finished the fountain first and then the pavilion.
My friend finished the pavilion first and then the fountain. He has received the two golden cards and 200 diamonds as a bonus.

A few others have expressed an issue with the story completing but when they leave and come back in their game the goods were there..... :D Hope it happens to you as well.

Unfortunatally not :(

Lizzi3007

Postby Lizzi3007 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:51 pm

No rewards here either. Completed fountain first and gazebo after. No gems or secret passage maps. And no storyline either!!!!!

Tier 2
tlise

Postby tlise » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:18 pm

Yeah I didn’t get the 200 either, have emailed support though. It’s an error not deliberate.

Shinzov

Postby Shinzov » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:30 am

I also finished the fountain first and realized I received the bonuses right after. So, after finishing the gazebo there were no more bonuses. Maybe this has happened to the ones wondering about the bonuses as well. Unnoticed!?

Tier 2
Peach240sx

Postby Peach240sx » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:13 pm

OK I just finished building both and did receive everything that we are to receive at the end. So I am hoping that the others that did not receive their bonus gems or secret maps have received them by now. I am hoping that PB has fixed the issue so that everyone else that is about to finish does not have any issues receiving their bonus gems or map pieces.
My problem is this.

PB STOP ALL FUTURE TRADEFEST, BUILDING EVENTS, NEW ANIMALS, NEW ANYTHING!!!

WE PLAYERS HAVE NO ROOM WHAT SO EVER!!
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO PLAN FOR NEW LAND AND NEW WATER SPACE!!

It's not fare to any player that keeps playing. It takes time to plan out and decorate our islands, just to have to destroy it to make room for the constant new animals, tables, decorations, etc. Why give us all the new fences, pathways, and gates when we can't use them properly because we don't have any room to fully embrace any creation we would like to create on our islands because we have to undo the creations we already took the time to create. And I would like to keep about 90% of what I created, as I'm sure others do to. Except for holidays, those are the only items I remove. Because many items when you feed them reward you with items you can always use. So I try not to store them.

PLEASE PB, MYSELF AND MANY OTHERS HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE DAY ONE. AND ALL THE NEW PLAYERS WILL BE SCREAMING ABOUT THIS ISSUE SOON ENOUGH. WE HAVE BEEN SCREAMING ABOUT NEW LAND AND WATER FOR YEARS NOW. DON'T YOU THINK IT'S TIME TO FINALLY SIT BACK AND FOR ONCE HERE YOUR PLAYERS! WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR MUCH!

I have said it before, it's to the "boring stage". You find ways to get money from us always for gems and animals (bounty) but exactly what is PB giving the players back in return? I appreciate the gems at the end of events. But personally I would give up those gems to have a new piece of land or water.!

It's time for a new island to appear. It's not like most of us won't be able to afford clearing it out for space. I think 99% of us have millions upon millions of gold in the bank to use. :lol: :lol:

Just my 2 cents for today.
Have a great day everyone. :D
~*~*~PEACH~*~*~
LEVEL 80 and WAITING!!!!!!!!
Ima getting there hunnie... Can u see me from above?
Needs and wants.... EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING!!!!
I love you more today then yesterday...... But not as much as tomorrow!!!!

Karenmarie101

Postby Karenmarie101 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:21 pm

I have completed both... NO MAP pieces received. Where are they???

Karenmarie101

Postby Karenmarie101 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:27 pm

AnnaP wrote:
Travelgirl wrote:Is anyone having issues with receiving the final reward? Just finished, but no bonus gems.

I have the same problem - finished and did not receive the bonus diamonds. I finished the fountain first and then the pavilion.
My friend finished the pavilion first and then the fountain. He has received the two golden cards and 200 diamonds as a bonus.

What are the golden cards???? I finished both and no cards or maps that I have heard others talk about. I did get the gems.

Tier 2
Peach240sx

Postby Peach240sx » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:38 am

I know many have not received the 200 gems. I hope PB fixes that soon for ev1. As I stated in an earlier post I did finish and received everything.
I will state I am disappointed.

In reference to the 2 secret map pieces. They are nothing special. They are only the 2 gold map pieces that you find on Carl's Island. I thought they were something special also the way they stated "Bonus".
In all the years I didn't realize that those gold map pieces were called "SECRET".

I'm wondering if that is what many are thinking that they didn't get any "secret map pieces", expecting something special, as in something new we might get to do with a secret map piece. When really many did receive them, just the regular old gold map pieces most of us are already loaded up with.

This event now that I have finished was very deceitful in my opinion. Yes the 200 gems were a nice bonus, that is if you were lucky enough to received them!

Again I hope ev1 gets them asap.. Gl

See attached pic
Hope this helps if there was any confusion

~*~*~PEACH~*~*~
LEVEL 80 and WAITING!!!!!!!!
Ima getting there hunnie... Can u see me from above?
Needs and wants.... EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING!!!!
I love you more today then yesterday...... But not as much as tomorrow!!!!

Kjoprice1968

Postby Kjoprice1968 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:06 am

When does the gazebo event end? I'm getting concerned and I can't seem to find a timeline.

Return to “Announcements”