The Gazebo Gathering Event

Game updates and news from the Crew
EsMaish

Re: The Gazebo Gathering Event

Postby EsMaish » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:25 am

What do we do with all the extra supples? :?

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:35 am

Just ignore them.

The only items actually in our storage are the two final products that we feed to the gazebo or fountain. Get rid of those by feeding them. Everything else will simply evaporate when the event ends.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 2
Nevaeh

Postby Nevaeh » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:00 pm

This is never gonna happen ugh... some of us have other things to do in a day we don't have time to play game continuously day and night! I hate not being able to finish an event, they need to give us more time too much pressure I have a disabled son who needs my time as well! I need to sleep! I see so many who never got to finish the Halloween event big disappointment ! I know they tried but couldn't keep up due to not enough time then expected to pay large amounts of diamonds to finish it! Smh.. everyone knows this event is important to finish as it goes with the proposal of marriage !!! :evil:

Tier 2
diotima

Postby diotima » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:58 pm

ImaginaryFryend wrote:Hello All!
Long time reader, first post. I was weary starting this event, I started real slow. (felt like there was too much to remember!) And I was dismayed to see there was no help available in the bazaar, unless I wanted to burn gems..and there was no way to purchase event box with whatever the tender was going to be. 50 gems for construction goods just did nothing for my mood! I quickly learned that i could use 5 gems to move my blacksmith along, and collect the supplies, instead of 50.. and I didn't have to spend 5 if I just waited a bit. Kept my mills moving, and found that once I was going along and feeding friends stuff that not only did I get items needed for production, when my friends stopped by, it was giving me extra storage buildiing items
, or premo pet treats.. (SCORE!!) Ive not finished yet, (level 11-12 both), But Im confident that it will get done.
For once I am not tied in knots from spending too much time, losing sleep, or spending money I dont really wanna be spending!
BTW THANKS PB developers!
:) :D :lol:
Timberly

UN; Imagineryfrynd
Level 52

I finished! First time in a long time. Happy, Happy. :D

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:04 pm

Nevaeh wrote:This is never gonna happen ugh... some of us have other things to do in a day we don't have time to play game continuously day and night! I hate not being able to finish an event, they need to give us more time too much pressure I have a disabled son who needs my time as well! I need to sleep! I see so many who never got to finish the Halloween event big disappointment ! I know they tried but couldn't keep up due to not enough time then expected to pay large amounts of diamonds to finish it! Smh.. everyone knows this event is important to finish as it goes with the proposal of marriage !!! :evil:

Just do the best you can and have fun. Thankfully this event is so much better than the Halloween event. Good luck! Most importantly take care of yourself and your son. :)
Silverknight98765432 when playing through GP.
The only way I could keep Silverknight was by adding all those numbers! :)

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:55 pm

Nevaeh wrote:This is never gonna happen ugh... some of us have other things to do in a day we don't have time to play game continuously day and night! I hate not being able to finish an event, they need to give us more time too much pressure I have a disabled son who needs my time as well! I need to sleep!

I sit out of many of these types events if I feel it will be too time consuming.

You have a far more important little man in your life who needs your time. What I do just to be able to participate , and take my mind off life, is to just go around gifting the other islands. The lower levels of the event still give you something.
I started with the fountain thinking I'd never finish both, so better one, than none. Surprisingly, I did finish both.

Enjoy the game in whichever capacity you can, and give your best to your little guy.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ffiontb

Postby Ffiontb » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:07 pm

How do I get rid of all the spare stuff once my gazebo and water feature have been built.
I have nearly 100 bags of cement. Will it clog up my windmill or can I sell them?

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:18 pm

The cement does not take up any storage space anywhere. The only place we even see it us when go to load a mill item that uses it. Just ignore it.

We were told from the beginning that none of the items from this even will be sellable in the bazaar.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:26 pm

BethM wrote:The cement does not take up any storage space anywhere. The only place we even see it us when go to load a mill item that uses it. Just ignore it.

We were told from the beginning that none of the items from this even will be sellable in the bazaar.

It makes it fun. I think I have over 400 cement now from sailing around and gifting gazebos and fountains still growing.

It's nice not having to worry about it clogging my storage. :D
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

delenn5

Postby delenn5 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:27 am

Done with event - plenty of time and items to spare!! This was a whole lot of calm fun!! Hooray for the PB Gods!!! Now, about that whole subject of extra land.... :D

Return to “Announcements”