Farewell from Paradise Bay

Game updates and news from the Crew
Agitated88

Re: Farewell from Paradise Bay

Postby Agitated88 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:57 am

D Why did you pull the additional items from Bazzar, I would have like to get the item I needed from Sede and the others. I thought we could continue to play til May? Also will there be anymore challenges for animals? Like to play this to the end and try to reach level 80.

GlobeandAtlas

Postby GlobeandAtlas » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:04 am

‘Funky Bay’ is a close second. Very similar game to PB. Island to build on, easy to follow, no annoying prompts etc. Pets too. Quite good. A slow burner if like me, you don’t use real
Money. Game should last a long time. I play it alongside PB (level 75 - won’t make level 80) and ‘FarmVille Tropic Escape’
The graphics are good on them too. Not like some games that are poor quality or childish.

Fathikid

Postby Fathikid » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:14 am

I want to say that I have enjoyed playing this game. Like others have already said , I am not a gamer however this was just enjoyable and I can read the comments and I am not alone when I say , we are all disappointed with your news of stopping Paradise Bay. I acan honestly say many will be clinically depressed from the lack of engagement and enjoyment this game provided.
I like others can share my frustration and disappointment but instead I would rather express my appreciation for the graphics and game play you provided. It is amazing , by far the best game I have ever played and the first I have even been addicted too.
You couldn’t help feeling affection for these animated animals , I chuckle when I say this but I mean it , they are adorable. Bravo to the artists .
Please reconsider this desision , consider the many comments and if there is at all a chance to influence this desision this forum would unanimously agree.
If not thank you for the creativity and enjoyment your game provided.
We will miss it and each other.

MamaB63

Postby MamaB63 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:07 am

I am totally SHOCKED and saddened to see this game end!! I have put countless hours into this game and to find out, it was all for nothing! I began to get concerns when the levels stalled last year, but was glad to see new levels finally develop. I honestly hope this game can be bought out by another developer so that we can continue growing our island! I had also wondered why the island wasnt expanding, especially for the animals. So BOO to King for failing us fans!! I think I just may uninstall all of my King games before this happens to the rest of them!

SilvieV

Postby SilvieV » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:31 am

Please reconsider this decision, or make other creators entousiastic to take over.

It's not very kind to take away a game where a lot of people payed real money for. 10.000 Gems don't compensate that. Because why give away so many gems, if the game closes anyway?!

It's a shame!
Silvie's Island
Level 68

managersp

Postby managersp » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:25 am

Why bother playing any more everything will be gone in just a few months. What a crappy thing to do to your supporters. All the gems mean nothing.

Tier 3
DesertBlue

Postby DesertBlue » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:53 am

LindaGlitter67 wrote:I'm speechless and sad. But you give us 1o million gems so I started buying Treadure Chests. I've got a cpl animals I've never had. But now it tells me that there's NO STICKERS LEFT?? Come on..I still have 9 million left. For all the GOOD that this game has brought me, you're ruining it with all these issues. I will NOT play KING GAMES EVER AGAIN! Thanks to all the players who made this game a great Escape from reality!!

The Event Chest stickers are due to update in a little less than 2 days so hopefully all the chests will be available to us again. Still hoping to get that Ostrich!

Nogginmother

Re: Farewel....the reason is?

Postby Nogginmother » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:05 am

What a bolt out of the blue,
How can this happen?
I’ve played from the beginning, I don’t play many games but I so enjoyed paradise bay.
Has kiing given any reason why they are close sing this game.?I just don’t understand.

Windyshoes

Postby Windyshoes » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:46 am

So sorry to see this is ending. I have played the game since the beginning and I really love it.

Cmj13

Postby Cmj13 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:50 am

Very sorry Paradise Bay is closing down. I have spent many happy hour with all my friends. Feeling very fearful

Return to “Announcements”