Re: Farewell from Paradise Bay

Postby Cmj13 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:52 am

That should be tearful!

Tier 2
LindaGlitter67

Postby LindaGlitter67 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:02 am

DesertBlue wrote:
LindaGlitter67 wrote:I'm speechless and sad. But you give us 1o million gems so I started buying Treadure Chests. I've got a cpl animals I've never had. But now it tells me that there's NO STICKERS LEFT?? Come on..I still have 9 million left. For all the GOOD that this game has brought me, you're ruining it with all these issues. I will NOT play KING GAMES EVER AGAIN! Thanks to all the players who made this game a great Escape from reality!!

The Event Chest stickers are due to update in a little less than 2 days so hopefully all the chests will be available to us again. Still hoping to get that Ostrich!

Thanks so much for letting me know that!!

stubear

Postby stubear » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:19 am

LindaGlitter67 wrote:
DesertBlue wrote:
LindaGlitter67 wrote:I'm speechless and sad. But you give us 1o million gems so I started buying Treadure Chests. I've got a cpl animals I've never had. But now it tells me that there's NO STICKERS LEFT?? Come on..I still have 9 million left. For all the GOOD that this game has brought me, you're ruining it with all these issues. I will NOT play KING GAMES EVER AGAIN! Thanks to all the players who made this game a great Escape from reality!!

The Event Chest stickers are due to update in a little less than 2 days so hopefully all the chests will be available to us again. Still hoping to get that Ostrich!

Thanks so much for letting me know that!!

The ostrich sticker is given out during tradefests. I don’t think you can get it any other way. Same goes for the long eared mouse and camel. I have yet to be able to get any of these stickers through the chests.

Vcvecsey

Postby Vcvecsey » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:25 pm

My game is still working

MLW13

Postby MLW13 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:37 pm

Very sad ... only game I have played regularly . I will miss it

Miov

Postby Miov » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:46 pm

I can only hope this is an april 1 joke...
I love this game

redhead468

Postby redhead468 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:44 pm

Funky Bay is pretty close to PB. FarmVille Tropic Escape is another option. I don’t see a point in playing PB to very end, but I probably will.

Tier 3
DesertBlue

Postby DesertBlue » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:46 pm

stubear wrote:The ostrich sticker is given out during tradefests. I don’t think you can get it any other way. Same goes for the long eared mouse and camel. I have yet to be able to get any of these stickers through the chests.

In the past Tradefest pet stickers have always been made available some time after their Tradefests. Since there aren’t going to be any more Tradefests I am hoping the Long Eared Mouse, Camel and Ostrich stickers will be released to the Pet Sanctuary before the game ends.

Tier 3
Neovespertina

Postby Neovespertina » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:49 pm

It's spring and we're still stuck with snow; what a way to go! :(
It’s like déjà vu all over again. -- Yogi Berra

R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World
Level 80

Sh3ba

Postby Sh3ba » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:38 pm

Why?? Why are you ending the game?! What’s the reason for ending it?! After all the time and money some of us have spent and dedicated to this game, the very least you could do is tell us why. We deserve that much!!!!

Return to “Announcements”