Farewell from Paradise Bay

Game updates and news from the Crew
Fieryfish

Re: Farewell from Paradise Bay

Postby Fieryfish » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:06 pm

This really saddens me as this game made many doctors visits, hospital stays& other medical visits a LOT more bearable. Thanks for a fun game - I know how much $ it takes to keep an online game going and at least you have us advance notice and some bonuses (lol though my husband is happy I won’t be spending so much money on my little imaginary island!)

Tier 1
Butterflye72

Postby Butterflye72 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:51 pm

Takes the fun out having millions of gems—-can buy anything instantly—-no waiting to to add storage, upgrade pets, buy materials and end time for products, instant sea chests in dives, no point in shopping the markets.....should have at least left the game the same til the end so there was a point to getting items through effort. Sad days....

junedavis1972

Postby junedavis1972 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:37 pm

This has to be my favourite game. Much nicer and better than other games similar. I will miss paradise bay. And the friends I help. Feeling sad this game is coming to an end. ☹️. Xx

SabrinaStarr

Postby SabrinaStarr » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:14 pm

I’m very sad to hear you are ending the game I enjoyed playing this game and have for long time now! I’m curious as to why you are terminating this game it seems to me from comments that it’s very successful and enjoyed! I am one of the people who have spent real money many times on this game so i feel a little let down!

redhed83402

Postby redhed83402 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:09 pm

Just a thought for those wanting to get more stickers before everything ends~ if you go to the golden toad island and feed him tokens you can get quite a few of the trade fest pet stickers that aren't available in the sticker chests. And you can advance to the next levels the same way. Perhaps that will help give a bit of closure, I don't know. Pity and a shame though ~ I really feel for the 800 folks who lost their jobs! There as a really nice young man on this board named Pablo that was always super kind and helpful ~ and a guy named Mike ~ sue hope they weren't in the lay-offs......though I suspect they were. Pity and a shame, pity and a shame!

Tier 2
Jinkies

Postby Jinkies » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:09 am

Head over to Tropic Escape. Join my group Paradise Bay Castaway Cay.
Per Ardua Ad Astra

TALLULAH

Postby TALLULAH » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:22 am

redhed83402 wrote:Just a thought for those wanting to get more stickers before everything ends~ if you go to the golden toad island and feed him tokens you can get quite a few of the trade fest pet stickers that aren't available in the sticker chests. And you can advance to the next levels the same way. Perhaps that will help give a bit of closure, I don't know. Pity and a shame though ~ I really feel for the 800 folks who lost their jobs! There as a really nice young man on this board named Pablo that was always super kind and helpful ~ and a guy named Mike ~ sue hope they weren't in the lay-offs......though I suspect they were. Pity and a shame, pity and a shame!

Thanks for the tip.I'm going to try that... Gotta keep the game alive until the end.

Tier 2
Karina007

Postby Karina007 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:48 am

Nope! They’re concentrating on violent games like Call of Duty & Diablo! Disgusting! This game made around $200 million during the last few years but apparently that’s not enough for Blizzard. I’m refusing to play any of they’re garbage. They won’t be getting anymore of my money!

I’m sad shocked and majorly ticked off all at the same time. Life won’t be the same without PB - it’s the only game I play. I’m gonna miss everything about it - my fellow trade masters too. Hard to get into the game knowing all the hours and $ spent will be gone.
Boycott comes to mind.

Check the link for more info:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.geekwir ... yoffs/amp/
GC Karina007
Level 80 - still working on leveling up my pets

PrincipessaAngelina

Postby PrincipessaAngelina » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:52 am

Whyyy !!!!! I so love this game and my pets!!!! Why ?!!! We can build more islands...

PrincipessaAngelina

Postby PrincipessaAngelina » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:54 am

Sh3ba wrote:Why?? Why are you ending the game?! What’s the reason for ending it?! After all the time and money some of us have spent and dedicated to this game, the very least you could do is tell us why. We deserve that much!!!!

I want to know too!!!

Return to “Announcements”