Farewell from Paradise Bay

Game updates and news from the Crew
Saphira1

Re: Farewell from Paradise Bay

Postby Saphira1 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:29 am

So sad to have to say Farwell. I have played since year 1. The game has been a stress reliever for the past four years. Hopefully you will come back someday.

Tier 1
Louisa664

Postby Louisa664 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:33 am

Butterflye72 wrote:Takes the fun out having millions of gems—-can buy anything instantly—-no waiting to to add storage, upgrade pets, buy materials and end time for products, instant sea chests in dives, no point in shopping the markets.....should have at least left the game the same til the end so there was a point to getting items through effort. Sad days....

I agree. I would rather they had given us all the pets for free and not been given 10m gems and be left with some challenge in the game til the end. When I got to level 80 I liked making goods for others to buy cheaply that were different to the usual items that were on sale on the market...no point now. No Tradefest and other events to give you something to aim for...the only challenge is the impossible task of trying to get all the pets only to lose them all anyway.

Loesje2018

Postby Loesje2018 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:14 am

Is it not possible that another game developer takes over the game , so it wont get lost

PalmRory

Postby PalmRory » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:25 am

Could you please get rid of the snow! It's spring now!

cosmopolitan

Postby cosmopolitan » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:00 am

The culprit is Activision Blizzard an American video game holding company: produced Call of Duty, Diablo, World of Warcraft , wargames wintry and violent. King’s mobile game studio is bought from Activision Blizzard but because the King games are not doing enough money to meet his standards is shutting down!

raro01

Postby raro01 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:18 am

Can you at least offer one more tradefest with all tradefest pets as prizes and keep it going til the last day. Or at least have one more competition. Something we can use all the gems on???

cindy4pg

Postby cindy4pg » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:52 pm

Anyone else have a game they would like to recommend that is along these lines. No bang-bang, shoot-em-up, violent games for those of us that played this game for the relaxation and fun?

Just made it to level 80. Sad. So many things I wanted to add...oh well...

Cindy

Blue007

Postby Blue007 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:04 pm

Sure you gave Us as players 10 Million Gems to use as we see fit , But the problem I have with that is, you gave Us the gems to use in a game that is ending ! , so what is the point in using them ? , it is not like We will be able to use the items We get with the gems, cause the Game is Ending!!!, Pfft.

mabobb

Postby mabobb » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:07 pm

I’ve lost my trust in playing games from King. Why bother playing any of their games if they can cancel them at any time.

Chardyann

Postby Chardyann » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:08 pm

cindy4pg wrote:Anyone else have a game they would like to recommend that is along these lines. No bang-bang, shoot-em-up, violent games for those of us that played this game for the relaxation and fun?

Cindy
cindy4pg wrote:Anyone else have a game they would like to recommend that is along these lines. No bang-bang, shoot-em-up, violent games for those of us that played this game for the relaxation and fun?

Cindy

Yes, i have been looking for another game too. Anyone have good ones to play?
Chardyann

Return to “Announcements”