Another tradefest.....

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 4
Red626

Another tradefest.....

Postby Red626 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:18 pm

In 3 days...really??????....I don't think we'll ever catch our breath now....whew! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Level 75
Tomorrow isn’t promised....love fiercely..laugh often

Tier 11
Scubakat

Re: Another tradefest.....

Postby Scubakat » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:19 pm

Red626 wrote:In 3 days...really??????....I don't think we'll ever catch our breath now....whew! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh goodness!!! Wonder what the prize is. Is there info on wikia?
In the change of tides, we find our direction.

Level 75

Tier 4
Red626

Postby Red626 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:21 pm

No...just looked... :D
Level 75

Tier 4
Red626

Postby Red626 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:23 pm

No new animals in refuge....maybe this is a mini tradefest..
Level 75

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:27 pm

THIS IS JUST WRONG!!
most people haven't even finished this event and they're bringing another?
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Starlarose

Postby Starlarose » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:49 pm

Ughhhh...... :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:50 pm

I am really hating this new all events all the time approach. We already had a September Tradefest. They should at least have the courtesy to wait until October. I guess this is their response to all those posts begging for less frequent Tradefests.

What they are doing by rushing this one and leaking the start is turning the attention of players who are finished toward stockpiling and stacking for Tradefest instead of making compasses etc for the market to help other players.

This last event was especially awful because I found I was totally ignoring almost everything else to just produce goods for the boat. I stopped even opening dock requests after the first couple days. Nearly every trading post request seemed to want lenses or nails or a compass, or string, or rafts, or something else made by those same mills. I even stopped feeding many pets because I did not want to put workshops to making nets instead of baskets and backpacks.

This kind of play is no fun at all. I applaud those players who punted on this whole deal early on.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 3
BIrdFeeder

Postby BIrdFeeder » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:23 pm

Depending what the prizes are I may try to sit this one out. That is if I can avoid eye contact with Horatio.
Farmville: Tropic Escape: KTE-OCYV
Funky Bay: Friend request through FB: Margaret Grozny
Diggy's Adventure: Friend request as above
Game Center: Bird-feeder

Tier 2
Ellie

Postby Ellie » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:24 pm

I haven't even finished my drafting table, still need 13,000 more points to finish and since I don't have FB I have to mostly do it myself....maybe I will pass on the next tradefest unless it's something amazing.... kinda wish I had skipped the drafting table because the ship doesn't t really seem to help me or maybe I still don't understand it. I have people who feed my pets and I'd like to return the favor but as soon as I tap on the pet the pop up disappears and I have no way to find twhomit was or go see them. Frustrating that they limit us to 8 friends not everyone likes or uses FB but seems the world revolves around it.... :roll:

Tier 11
Scubakat

Postby Scubakat » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:26 pm

Ellie wrote:I haven't even finished my drafting table, still need 13,000 more points to finish and since I don't have FB I have to mostly do it myself....maybe I will pass on the next tradefest unless it's something amazing.... kinda wish I had skipped the drafting table because the ship doesn't t really seem to help me or maybe I still don't understand it. I have people who feed my pets and I'd like to return the favor but as soon as I tap on the pet the pop up disappears and I have no way to find twhomit was or go see them. Frustrating that they limit us to 8 friends not everyone likes or uses FB but seems the world revolves around it.... :roll:

Do you not have the shipyard? When someone feeds your pet do you not see a ship in your bay by the sealhouse?
In the change of tides, we find our direction.

Level 75

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”