Sticker Event Observations and Questions

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
peddidle

Sticker Event Observations and Questions

Postby peddidle » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:49 pm

Is it just me, or is everyone finding that every single Queen ship is requesting 5 Shrimp Tempura Rolls? I can usually fill boats a lot faster during sticker events, but this one is slow-going because I have to keep making the same thing over and over and over... (Could be worse. Could be requiring 5 Music Boxes, lol.)

Also, I’ve never really paid attention to this before, but are ALL boats offering stickers supposed to be offering x2 during sticker events? I’ve only had a couple offer X2 and the rest the usual X1. Just curious.
Game Center ID: Peddidle
Level: 72

Tier 11
Scubakat

Re: Sticker Event Observations and Questions

Postby Scubakat » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:52 pm

peddidle wrote:Is it just me, or is everyone finding that every single Queen ship is requesting 5 Shrimp Tempura Rolls? I can usually fill boats a lot faster during sticker events, but this one is slow-going because I have to keep making the same thing over and over and over... (Could be worse. Could be requiring 5 Music Boxes, lol.)

Also, I’ve never really paid attention to this before, but are ALL boats offering stickers supposed to be offering x2 during sticker events? I’ve only had a couple offer X2 and the rest the usual X1. Just curious.

I haven't had too many with the Shrimp Tempura but have had several with the Energy Drinks, then the Fruit Smoothies, then the Vanilla Smoothies. I was slamming them out for a while then all came to a screeching halt for a while.

It is only the regular sticker boats bringing the stickers. It is not supposed to be x2, just more frequent sticker boats.
In the change of tides, we find our direction.

Level 75

Tier 2
Ellie

Postby Ellie » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:16 am

About half of my boats are requiring things that take 3 or more hours to make. For example I Just got asked for 5 seashell horns. About half if my boats have benn offering 2 stickers and the rest just a single sticker.

Tier 2
peddidle

Postby peddidle » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:19 am

Thanks for clarifying that. I definitely have been seeing more sticker boats, so it seems to be going as it’s supposed to. :)

Sounds like we’ve both been getting a string of crazy orders. I’d make a request for more variety, but I’ve learned to be careful what I wish for, lol. At least I know there might be an end to these Shrimp Tempura Rolls.
Game Center ID: Peddidle
Level: 72

Cherokee15

Postby Cherokee15 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:53 am

On my ship requests...I'm being asked for 5 of everything in all 4 ship slots!! :shock: One ship wants 20 items...and they are all usually the ones that take the longest to make!!

Then you have those small boats that want to take all my harvest items...mangoes...lavender...wheat...things like that...that take eons to grow!!

They do get greedy it seems during these type of events...many many pearls later I might get 3 in a row that I'll fill!!
People ALWAYS destroy what they don't understand!! ALWAYS!!

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:00 am

Before this event I hadn’t seen a sticker boat since Oct. 3rd. So far I’ve had 6 sticker boats today offering Tiger Shark and Manta Ray Stickers, both in quantities of 1.
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Prinny

Postby Prinny » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:04 am

I frequently experience this problem on my account. This game constantly ask or give the same items over and over again for few hours to a day. Boats will request the same 30-50+ items for one day.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”