Increase inventory

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Karinbrunston

Increase inventory

Postby Karinbrunston » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:13 am

My option to increase the tree house and windmill has went away but I'm still getting increase items will the option to increase come back?

Tier 16
BethM

Re: Increase inventory

Postby BethM » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:36 am

How much storage do you have? There is a maximum. For most players it is somewhere at or above 1000, depending on how many storage increases they won from the Wishing Frog or bought at the Ghost Cove.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Karinbrunston

Postby Karinbrunston » Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:01 am

Well I guess that's it than. I have 1210 in tree house and 1185 in windmill

Tier 12
mattlynch

Postby mattlynch » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:28 am

Karinbrunston wrote:Well I guess that's it than. I have 1210 in tree house and 1185 in windmill

The Max Storage limit is 1,000 using Storage Upgrade Pieces, then in 2016 there was a Special Dive Event for Storage Upgrade for 20 in both Storages which if you did that Dive , making your Limit 1,020 , then any other Storage Upgrade increases from Wishing Wellspring Island's Wish of Wisdom gives you 5 or 10 Storage Spaces in the Treehouse or Windmill Storages, plus any you got from Ghost Ship Cove's 3rd slot if they were available to you, then we just had a Special Dive Event for 20 More Spaces in Both Storages. ,But once you reach the 1,000 Spaces by using Storage Upgrade Pieces they Disappear , because you reached the Limit of Storage by Storage Upgrade Pieces increases,now you have to get Storage Upgrades from list places above for it to go higher,until PB increases the new Limit from 1,000 to higher.
Level 75/ 14.00M Gold Coins
Started July 2016/Android Tablet
GP ID TheGamersGuild2030
FB ID Matt Lynch same Avatar as Forum
Pets all Bronze /all Sliver /Gold but 1
All Mills/Recipes 1 To Go
All Land/All Islands
TS 2985/ WS 2945
Gems 400

Karinbrunston

Postby Karinbrunston » Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:43 pm

Thanks for the info at least I know my game is not messed up. I wonder why they limit increases but keep giving you the increase items. I get more now than when I was able to increase inventory

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:11 pm

Karinbrunston wrote:Thanks for the info at least I know my game is not messed up. I wonder why they limit increases but keep giving you the increase items. I get more now than when I was able to increase inventory

If you have the four storage upgrade islands open you can swap the pieces around and buy the third slot chests/items there still :D
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 12
mattlynch

Postby mattlynch » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:16 pm

Karinbrunston wrote:Thanks for the info at least I know my game is not messed up. I wonder why they limit increases but keep giving you the increase items. I get more now than when I was able to increase inventory

They allow Storage Upgrade Pieces to be obtained for the Four Island the Deal with Storage Upgrade Pieces for their 3rd Slot which has Black Powder, Pearls, Scraps of Paper and the Bronze Chest that gives you 1Pet Sticker Mostly Gold Pet that are Available in that Chest, and to build up so when the increase to higher then the current limit is increased you can just keep upgrading higher to the New Limit if you have enough Storage Upgrade Pieces available at that time.
GP ID TheGamersGuild2030
All Land/All Islands
TS 2985/ WS 2945
Gems 400

shir20

Postby shir20 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:41 pm

Currently the esiest way to upgrade storgae is by reaching higher levels.
When king added level 71 to 75 they added 25 storage upgrade to both windmill and treehouse on every level upgrade.
Those who were already on level 70, will get only 125 slots on each storage type, but those on lower levels will get much more. Currewntly, i see that 1200 slots on the windmill is fair enough, and even in the treehouse it is enough most of the time, except during trdaefest where you get too much requests of collect .... and not getting requests for post orders or doc trades.
On my second game (currently level 47) I stopped using storage parts to upgrade storage, because I get ebough extensions from level upgrades and uses the storage parts just for upgrading level of the 4 islands to start getting the third slot, once i will get the level i will resume upgrading storage using storage parts.
Level 75,gold >50M,Prestige >5000
Pets 71: 65 ***,1**,4 *
Mills rank: 31 ***,1 **
All Islands & characters max leveled
All achivements completed

Declaired2

Postby Declaired2 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:40 pm

New players are now getting 25 storage pieces with each level achieved they will have at least 1875 storage spaces each by the time they hit level 75. Since they are also able to collect storage pieces to increase their storage will be much higher than that. Will they have the same 1000 to 1200 storage limit? Or are new players getting a higher limit? Does anybody know?

Also is PB doing anything to help people who have been playing longer get more storage, since they haven't had the benefit of getting 25 spots with each level up.

I don't really expect anyone to have the answers to these questions, just some stuff I've been thinking about.

Tier 12
mattlynch

Postby mattlynch » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:00 pm

Declaired2 wrote:New players are now getting 25 storage pieces with each level achieved they will have at least 1875 storage spaces each by the time they hit level 75. Since they are also able to collect storage pieces to increase their storage will be much higher than that. Will they have the same 1000 to 1200 storage limit? Or are new players getting a higher limit? Does anybody know?

Also is PB doing anything to help people who have been playing longer get more storage, since they haven't had the benefit of getting 25 spots with each level up.

I don't really expect anyone to have the answers to these questions, just some stuff I've been thinking about.

New Player start receiving the +25 Storages Spaces in both Storages starting at level 10 for each level they level up to,plus the ability to use Storage Upgrade Pieces until 1,000 Spaces are obtained through using Storage Upgrade Pieces. Plus any Storage Upgrades from Wishing Wellspring Island's Wish of Wisdom which gives 5 or 10 Extra spaces in the Treehouse or Windmill Storages and any Storage Upgrades from Ghost Ship Cove's 3rd slot if it was available to them, and any earned through Special Dive Event for Storage. Plus since PB end the Infinite Storage Beta Test those Trademasters who had it now have 1 Million Spaces in both Storages and can use Storage Upgrade Pieces, plus the other places list above for increases, plus the 4 Islands that Deal with Storage Upgrade Pieces available to them now. And in the 3rd slot of Ghost Ship Cove this time maybe Treehouse Storage Upgrade x10 or something else in about 5 days.
GP ID TheGamersGuild2030
All Land/All Islands
TS 2985/ WS 2945
Gems 400

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”