Extremely large trade request orders

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
cupcakechrissy

Re: Extremely large trade request orders

Postby cupcakechrissy » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:26 am

ShortBFF4617 wrote:How does one request the storage upgrade?

I was able to put in an order and they gave me the storage upgrade. I think with the storage upgrade we should be able to put more items into storage and I think that is why the orders are getting super huge. I have been super busy trying to buid up. My storage goes up to 2595 and 2596. My little animals are not getting any rest. Good luck to all!
Level 75 Windows 10 PC

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:51 am

Bobbo wrote:
Kittykatz wrote:Are you on bonus tiers?

My boat orders were what actually saved this Tradefest for me.

I know that this game doesn't give everyone the same experience, some have it relatively easy and others bubblegum and claw their whole way through.

One constant I always experience though is that around bonus tier 3 it becomes impossibly difficult.

Time-wise, aren’t these a little extreme? These are ones that I do overnight and my moles are always had at work mining, so the silver isn’t too much of an issue. But, geez!

And the top and middle ones are mills at 3 stars!

I’ve seen a lot of these and I understand I can delete and wait an hour for the next one, but it seems I delete one and another replaces it. :evil:

Those are actually what I would call regular orders and you are given more than 10 hearts per hr for the trade. I think that most are complaining about the 57 [email protected] or 25 coconut milk. Me, I just use my delete button, works every time and 15 minutes later I have a “normal” order. If I didn’t have the delete button, then I’d complain.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:46 am

In normal times, the 2 steel drums for 60 would have been marginal for me, unless an overnight order. The 80 for 2 stained glass I would probably do, unless I already had a slot tied up long term. One Silver for 40 i would do. Unfortunately, my offer is 30 hearts for 2 silver (not a mystery item).

This TF, I would have kept all of those, considering the alternatives.

Actually for me the problem has not been Jasper so much as the Trading Post and small boats. My issue with Jasper is that about every third or fourth request is to complete boat orders.

What makes it so stark for me is that I am getting distinctly easier requests in my higher level game and the harder ones in my lower level game. This is tru for both the Trading Post and small boats. The game with 435 windmill slots got the request for 50 coffee. The game with 2000+ slots hasn't seen anything like that.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:00 am

BethM wrote:In normal times, the 2 steel drums for 60 would have been marginal for me, unless an overnight order. The 80 for 2 stained glass I would probably do, unless I already had a slot tied up long term. One Silver for 40 i would do. Unfortunately, my offer is 30 hearts for 2 silver (not a mystery item).

This TF, I would have kept all of those, considering the alternatives.

Actually for me the problem has not been Jasper so much as the Trading Post and small boats. My issue with Jasper is that about every third or fourth request is to complete boat orders.

What makes it so stark for me is that I am getting distinctly easier requests in my higher level game and the harder ones in my lower level game. This is tru for both the Trading Post and small boats. The game with 435 windmill slots got the request for 50 coffee. The game with 2000+ slots hasn't seen anything like that.

I have also had a unusual number of boat orders. I think for about 6 hrs today, 1 in 3 of jasper’s requests had a boat order. Should have taken a screen shot but one time I had boat orders in all 3 slots, one for fill 2,one for fill 6, and one timed one For 15 minutes for fill 3. Would have been great if I hadn’t filled about 10 boat orders already.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 2
gamer625

Postby gamer625 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:38 am

DeanB wrote:I had some updates today and now notice that I have received several trade requests from the islanders for extremely large orders of long build-time items. Examples include separate orders for 14 lanterns, 15 spyglasses, and 12 snorkels. I have seen it on both an iPad game and a Windows game. Anyone else getting these types of trade requests? Obviously one can't fill several of these types of requests without having massive storage with large number of long-build items, as well as substantial stacking. Who would want to trade that many items for a minimal amount of coin and a couple of Spectral Shillings? I wonder whether it is a ploy by King to slow down progress on the Haunted Drafting Table building event to encourage players to buy more Candy Buckets.

I too am getting them, very large orders... Also, with the last update I no longer get visiting boats...

Tier 9
Bobbo

Postby Bobbo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:12 am

Ugh! :x

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:37 pm

At least crabs can be fairly easily and quickly replaced. I got requests for more than all my mushrooms or pomegranates.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Missjanecobb

Postby Missjanecobb » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:18 pm

BethM wrote:At least crabs can be fairly easily and quickly replaced. I got requests for more than all my mushrooms or pomegranates.

Well they would be if our mills and crops had kept up with the increases in storage and demands.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”