Extremely large trade request orders

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 12
mattlynch

Re: Extremely large trade request orders

Postby mattlynch » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:20 am

Missjanecobb wrote:
mattlynch wrote:Try Deleting all Trade Post Orders then quit out Game then wait 15 Minutes then Reload your Game it should go back to normal Maybe it did for me ,it is a Glitch due to the Download of 34-39 that changed the Octopus Icon from Gold to Sliver and put more Detail on the Box item the Bazaar that give a 1000 Heart Points to Haunted Drafting Table plus for some gave the New Feature in the Trade Post that put Circles of Blue around the Characters Icons for Trade Completion of the items needed.

Doesn't work. And a number of us have tried it and it doesn't work for any of us. Immediately after trying that I had:-

Pike - 25 iron ore, 15 planks and 10 seaweed face masks
Sita - 11 energy drinks.
Finn 8 bottles of syrup, 11 crab stew and 7 abacuses

Sorry it didn't work for you ,but it did for me and Reset my Trade Post back to normal , did you make sure the PB App wasn't running in the Background and 100% Shut down
Level 75/ 14.00M Gold Coins
Started July 2016/Android Tablet
GP ID TheGamersGuild2030
FB ID Matt Lynch same Avatar as Forum
Pets all Bronze /all Sliver /Gold but 1
All Mills/Recipes 1 To Go
All Land/All Islands
TS 2985/ WS 2945
Gems 400

Marietta135

Postby Marietta135 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:55 pm

It doesn't work for me either.
But possibly we should use a different way of thinking about this 'feature? It is nearly Halloween and perhaps the ghosts are a little bit too eager to play their bad tricks on us?
But in that case I only hope the dear ghosts know when their time is over.
And I wonder what else is coming up tomorrow and on Tuesday.
Keep smiling!! There might come normal days again.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:01 pm

Mine seem to be back to normal this morning. Non of my newest orders have wanted more than 5 of anything.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

jdyoder

Postby jdyoder » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:50 pm

I really dislike these new larger trade post order. There is less motivation than ever to complete them. And the rewards seem completely unrelated to the increased difficulty of the orders. They have never taken into account that it is hard to collect a bunch of one item than items from different mills, and these excessive orders just make it worse.

Tier 1
yorkie

Postby yorkie » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:59 pm

Think all are having this problem and yes do agree that it is the reason so we spend money ... but just keep making planks and you will get there in the end :?

Jenna822

Postby Jenna822 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:34 pm

as someone who has been dedicated to this game since month of release i'm so distraught with this. i'm still three full levels from finishing my table and every order i get is ridiculous. 18 pineapple juice, 36 [email protected], 12 rafts, etc etc. ironically it's also exactly how many i have in storage. i've put so much real money into this game i hate to quit but if it starts taking me four days to finish each request i'm out. i haven't even gotten my storage upgrades to accommodate this stuff.

BobbieJo54321

Postby BobbieJo54321 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:26 pm

I agree. Could it be due to the fact that new players get increased storage after each level? By the time they reach level 72 like me, they would have over 2000 storage. I cannot trade anymore. Very frustrating! I also submitted a ticket, I don't know if they will help though.

Tier 3
SapphyreBlues

Postby SapphyreBlues » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:47 pm

I have a couple now that are insane. One wants 17 cocoa and another wants 30 gr-apes. One wanted 40 some wheat. Crazy!! And for just 1 or 2 shillings.

Tier 11
Scubakat

Postby Scubakat » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:12 am

I still haven't gotten any of these outrageous TP requests. Has anyone that has sent in a ticket asking what the deal is?
In the change of tides, we find our direction.

Level 75

Tier 3
SapphyreBlues

Postby SapphyreBlues » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:11 am

Just had some more outrageous requests. 30 lavender and 9 silver for 2 shillings + coins, etc? Delete. I sincerely hope TF post requests will not be like this. It's awful.

I am far enough along now that I am just doing a ton of planks. Before the event ends, i will collect however many sap it takes to coomplete level 15. Im not devoting any more big items that tale hrs to make to this event.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”