Large TP orders RESPONSE from PB

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 15
J1st

Re: Large TP orders RESPONSE from PB

Postby J1st » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:08 am

Oops, took too long to edit, reread my post Ely. :lol:
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:14 am

J1st wrote:Oops, took too long to edit, reread my post Ely. :lol:

and if they still require 6 TP orders regardless of the degree of time involved for the small heart value. We aren't just talking one order of 13 shirts, you could have 6 orders of similar time frame for say 40 hearts?
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:15 am

Ely321 wrote:
J1st wrote:I have a feeling that there will be a general increase in the quantity of orders as a result of the storage increases. I mean 38 [email protected] is excessive and one person mentioned 57 mangos, which Is way beyond excessive, but I suspect orders in the teens of things will be a general increase we can expect in the upcoming TradeFest. ;)

do you know how MAD people are going to be if each order takes that much longer to fill/replenish? doing 6 TP orders for 40 hearts(or whatever it is) will NOT be worth it. and as for building relationship levels-nobody will ever work on that-it's too much work.

Let’s wait to get mad when we know there is something to be mad about. I’m just sayin we may see some increases, I’m not saying we will see them, I’m saying we may see them. :lol: :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:18 am

J1st wrote:
Ely321 wrote:
J1st wrote:I have a feeling that there will be a general increase in the quantity of orders as a result of the storage increases. I mean 38 [email protected] is excessive and one person mentioned 57 mangos, which Is way beyond excessive, but I suspect orders in the teens of things will be a general increase we can expect in the upcoming TradeFest. ;)

do you know how MAD people are going to be if each order takes that much longer to fill/replenish? doing 6 TP orders for 40 hearts(or whatever it is) will NOT be worth it. and as for building relationship levels-nobody will ever work on that-it's too much work.

Let’s wait to get mad when we know there is something to be mad about. I’m just sayin we may see some increases, I’m not saying we will see them, I’m saying we may see them. :lol: :lol:

Oh, I'm not the one that will get mad(I'll just delete and take longer) but I can see a lot that will be. we may not want to be any part of this or any other forum at that time :shock:

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:25 am

Ely321 wrote:
J1st wrote:
Ely321 wrote:

Oh, I'm not the one that will get mad(I'll just delete and take longer) but I can see a lot that will be. we may not want to be any part of this or any other forum at that time :shock:

By the way, congrats on your second storage upgrade, how much did you get? I’m trying to be ready for doing all 50 for the upcoming TF, storing lots of Weaver, wood shop, glassworks, and baskets and such. Any suggestions?
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:37 am

J1st wrote:By the way, congrats on your second storage upgrade, how much did you get? I’m trying to be ready for doing all 50 for the upcoming TF, storing lots of Weaver, wood shop, glassworks, and baskets and such. Any suggestions?

thx. I got +1350 on ely2 :D I find that TF doesn't require a lot of baskets but it is helpful to have a dozen of each on hand for the timed collections-then you don't have to make them. I won't be doing more than the 7 rounds on TF-especially if the orders are skewed. Even when I go full bore, I only get to about 30-35 so decided I'd rather do it slower and more relaxed as that is more fun for me. Don't think you'll have any trouble getting through the 50 though :D last time around I got orders for collect from mills: sunhat, top hat, kickin cacoa, square vase flowers, bath bombs, scrubs, SIB, uke, Sub, beads, Silver necklaces, canvas, cookies, soups, and a lot of timed rounds for the colorful shells.

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:39 am

so: I sent in the reply to PB with Tazy's two and some of my own and we'll see what they say :? It goes much faster when you've already gotten past the first auto-reply and have a direct to person email. :D and this person was very fast and helpful too. :D

Tier 3
Tazy4

Postby Tazy4 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:21 am

Ely,

Going to bed, just got this after deleting and waiting to see if I was going to get something reasonable, but no. Similar to one of yours.

Like you Ely, I have been deleting the bad ones. For me it’s a combo of time to make the items, plus the fact as soon as you give the 15 of whatever, either a dock or another tradepost wants many more of the same thing. Now had they originally given us the retro storage upgrade when they changed it, I could have been making more items (because I could then store them instead of stacking them).

I don’t play on 2 devices (not judging or complaining), but I am mini stacker and that doesn’t help as much as people think. I never make it past 10 B TF’s (and I am working to get those done for sure), and with special events like this, I may have a few good moments, but it still takes me down to the wire to get through all 15 rounds. Like for this one, just got to round 14, and need the 12,000 to complete it with 1 day 22hrs later.

Yes I have lots of gems to purchase the treats (to get the spooky supplies box to sped up my progress), but even doing that, it still takes 48 hours to collect all of them, then you have to give them out....all still takes time....again not complaining, just that having the very large orders compounds all of that processs.

And yes, I know I don’t have to complete all of them, but I do want the rewards they give :mrgreen:

I guess we shall see what they say Ely ;) Thanks for sending in the ticket.

GC ID: Tazy4
Level: 75
East Coast, USA
Always looking for friends, daily player
Island: Tazy, or Lisa....not Tazzy :D

Tier 7
Koalia

Postby Koalia » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:45 am

Ely321 wrote:so: I sent in the reply to PB with Tazy's two and some of my own and we'll see what they say :? It goes much faster when you've already gotten past the first auto-reply and have a direct to person email. :D and this person was very fast and helpful too. :D

I have a few screenshots , let me know if you need them and I’ll PM them to you
Level 75

you got me singing ♥

jml222

Postby jml222 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:36 am

I have had orders like this too since I have had a large inventory recently. I filled a few of these orders and am down to just a couple of evertuyhing and the orders have gotten smaller. The game knows you have a bunch of stuff and they want it!

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”