grand holiday tree event

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
SpaceshipPirate

Re: grand holiday tree event

Postby SpaceshipPirate » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:33 pm

X0Avia0X wrote:So this is my first Christmas event and I'm wondering.... is the tree just overall a decoration at the end? Whats its main purpose? Its something we can keep or no? (I assume not if ya'll had it last year aswell).

:roll: Overall just wondering if I should focus on the trade event as my main goal or the tree. Trees are nice and festive but I think personally the trade fest things would be more appealing to me. :oops: (I'm a sucker for those foxy things.

"Your Grand Holiday Tree will remain in place after the event ends (like other build events). You can "feed" your Drafting Table with 1x Pineapple Juice to obtain rewards (which will depend on the friendship level reached at the end of the event). The waiting time before being able to feed again is also dependent on the friendship level reached at the end of the event."
http://paradise-bay.wikia.com/wiki/Gran ... skin=oasis

So basically it's like a pet which gives you tools, storage parts, Primo pet treats etc when you feed it pineapple juice.

Tier 5
Checkers420

Postby Checkers420 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:45 pm

mauimonkey wrote:
Checkers420 wrote:The wiki tells you TBO whatever that means. So I'm guessing boat orders and tradepost orders filled as prizes. Maybe we could get Pike, Wes, and the kid to water it for us.

That's TBC....to be continued.....meaning all info isn't known yet :)

OIC. Thanks for that I didn't understand the abrevation or however you spell it. (Place proper funny emoji here)

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:50 pm

Checkers420 wrote:
mauimonkey wrote:
Checkers420 wrote:The wiki tells you TBO whatever that means. So I'm guessing boat orders and tradepost orders filled as prizes. Maybe we could get Pike, Wes, and the kid to water it for us.

That's TBC....to be continued.....meaning all info isn't known yet :)

OIC. Thanks for that I didn't understand the abrevation or however you spell it. ( :mrgreen: :P :lol: :D )
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 5
Checkers420

Postby Checkers420 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:54 pm

Thanks Ely

Tier 2
X0Avia0X

Postby X0Avia0X » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:58 pm

Yep Thanksgiving was my first holiday here so I have no experience with the drafting tables ect. Although I do admit the feeding of the tree afterwards for rewards does sound highly tempting. (Wonders to herself what may be in there). :shock:

Thank you Ely321 for the welcome. ^_^ I've been here since right after Halloween (Yep missed that one too). :P
But I'm sure I'll be around a long while, I've just got finished spreading the word around a bit about this game. I don't normally do that unless I think its worth the time and effort put into it. And that's saying a lot... I have a son whos just turned 2 this thanksgiving. :P
Some times things don't work out for a reason, the trick is finding that reason and realizing the reason things happened the way they did put you in the best situation afterall.

Everlynn

Postby Everlynn » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:59 pm

Anyone know where we make the watering can? WE don’t have the point system like other events where we feed friends items and get rewards.

Mhofmann

Postby Mhofmann » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:06 pm

Or where to make the ornaments. I don’t have a mill for this either

Tier 3
W28KYM

Postby W28KYM » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:16 pm

I’ve just checked the glassworks and the jeweller and I can make the bauble and earrings just now and I’m only on level 1 with the tree......

Sueduch

Postby Sueduch » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:23 pm

I just went to level 2 on the tree and got no reward . What a disappointment

Tier 2
wolfwhisper

Postby wolfwhisper » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:26 pm

X0Avia0X wrote:Yep Thanksgiving was my first holiday here so I have no experience with the drafting tables ect. Although I do admit the feeding of the tree afterwards for rewards does sound highly tempting. (Wonders to herself what may be in there). :shock:

Thank you Ely321 for the welcome. ^_^ I've been here since right after Halloween (Yep missed that one too). :P
But I'm sure I'll be around a long while, I've just got finished spreading the word around a bit about this game. I don't normally do that unless I think its worth the time and effort put into it. And that's saying a lot... I have a son whos just turned 2 this thanksgiving. :P

welcome to the game it is confusing at times but that is why the forum is here to help... i just love it it , enjoy and have fun and glad you are here
Wolf pack loyalty , Family, strength and love
Started Game In Sept 2015

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”