grand holiday tree event

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 9
Bobbo

Re: grand holiday tree event

Postby Bobbo » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:09 pm

Kittykatz wrote:So, will it be like Merry Christmas......$$$$$. :(

If so, my Christmas Tree will look like Charlie Brown's tree.

Tier 5
Checkers420

Postby Checkers420 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:19 pm

Sueduch wrote:I just went to level 2 on the tree and got no reward . What a disappointment

You get your rewards at the end. You get like 5 things including 3 silver tickets.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:20 pm

X0Avia0X wrote:Yep Thanksgiving was my first holiday here so I have no experience with the drafting tables ect. Although I do admit the feeding of the tree afterwards for rewards does sound highly tempting. (Wonders to herself what may be in there). :shock:

The way they work is that the item is physically complete at stage 7, in that its looks stop changing. At that point you have also reached the minimum post-event feeding interval. The other builders all give rewards (tools, expansion parts, or Primo pet treats) with every feed, and that it not affected by its final level.

Usually, in the levels above 7 we are playing for event special decorations or bonus items. That's whi it is so weird if there really none until level 12.

They are giving us 24 days for this one, which is a lot longer than usual.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 5
Checkers420

Postby Checkers420 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:35 pm

BethM wrote:
X0Avia0X wrote:Yep Thanksgiving was my first holiday here so I have no experience with the drafting tables ect. Although I do admit the feeding of the tree afterwards for rewards does sound highly tempting. (Wonders to herself what may be in there). :shock:

The way they work is that the item is physically complete at stage 7, in that its looks stop changing. At that point you have also reached the minimum post-event feeding interval. The other builders all give rewards (tools, expansion parts, or Primo pet treats) with every feed, and that it not affected by its final level.

Usually, in the levels above 7 we are playing for event special decorations or bonus items. That's whi it is so weird if there really none until level 12.

They are giving us 24 days for this one, which is a lot longer than usual.

This one is different and you build to level 12 with an increase with each level. On the first page I put a link to wiki for the event. At level 12 you get some prizes and when the event is over you feed the tree 1 pineapple juice and get coins experience points and a prize every 10 hours. Read the wiki page it's very informative if you would just click on it silly people. All answers are on the page. :D

Everlynn

Postby Everlynn » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:30 pm

So I️ can make everything but the watering can for the tree.... the ornaments are in the glass shop. The nutcrackers (I️ think) are in the wood works and the earrings are in the jewelry shop..... any word on the watering can?

Everlynn

Postby Everlynn » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:00 pm

Checkers420 wrote:
Sueduch wrote:I just went to level 2 on the tree and got no reward . What a disappointment

You get your rewards at the end. You get like 5 things including 3 silver tickets.

What’s a silver ticket?

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:02 pm

Everlynn wrote:
Checkers420 wrote:

What’s a silver ticket?

SILVER TICKETS? That's the reward? oh, me thinks i need to try harder :D
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:06 pm

The wiki I'm lookin at shows the post event feeding interval for the holiday tree as 12 hours for levels 7-15, which is weird as there are only 12 levels in the previous section.

I also took the pineapple juice reference with a grain of salt, as that sentence also talks about feeding the drafting table.

I think we may have some cut and paste errors here.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:42 pm

Hi friends. I'd like to politely point out a few things in a positive way :D . The wiki shows bronze tickets, not silver tickets, as one of the final rewards. I'd also like to point out that there are only two people who work on the wiki. These people have real lives, and work very hard to bring us info in their spare time. Let's keep in mind that we end up viewing it while they are still working on it, it's not automatically generated, and takes time to do all the work nessecary to put all of the info in. And if it weren't for them, we wouldn't know anything at all. JustSaying........ ;) :D
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 2
wolfwhisper

Postby wolfwhisper » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:30 am

mauimonkey wrote:Hi friends. I'd like to politely point out a few things in a positive way :D . The wiki shows bronze tickets, not silver tickets, as one of the final rewards. I'd also like to point out that there are only two people who work on the wiki. These people have real lives, and work very hard to bring us info in their spare time. Let's keep in mind that we end up viewing it while they are still working on it, it's not automatically generated, and takes time to do all the work nessecary to put all of the info in. And if it weren't for them, we wouldn't know anything at all. JustSaying........ ;) :D

very well said. patience's is a virtue
Wolf pack loyalty , Family, strength and love
Started Game In Sept 2015

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”