grand holiday tree event

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 9
Bobbo

Re: grand holiday tree event

Postby Bobbo » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:32 am

If you grab the watering can and attempt to use it, a screen pops up stating that it will cost you 400 gems.

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:01 am

mauimonkey wrote:Hi friends. I'd like to politely point out a few things in a positive way :D . The wiki shows bronze tickets, not silver tickets, as one of the final rewards. I'd also like to point out that there are only two people who work on the wiki. These people have real lives, and work very hard to bring us info in their spare time. Let's keep in mind that we end up viewing it while they are still working on it, it's not automatically generated, and takes time to do all the work nessecary to put all of the info in. And if it weren't for them, we wouldn't know anything at all. JustSaying........ ;) :D

I would like to add one comment. I would like PB to publicly appreciate all the work that Piipou and Shrippers do, and give them a little more time to provide the PB community with the “correct” information for the wiki. Since they have chosen this route to provide information to their users, give their “vehicle” the best possible chance to provide the correct info to everyone.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 3
Elafaki

Postby Elafaki » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:17 am

J1st wrote:
mauimonkey wrote:Hi friends. I'd like to politely point out a few things in a positive way :D . The wiki shows bronze tickets, not silver tickets, as one of the final rewards. I'd also like to point out that there are only two people who work on the wiki. These people have real lives, and work very hard to bring us info in their spare time. Let's keep in mind that we end up viewing it while they are still working on it, it's not automatically generated, and takes time to do all the work nessecary to put all of the info in. And if it weren't for them, we wouldn't know anything at all. JustSaying........ ;) :D

I would like to add one comment. I would like PB to publicly appreciate all the work that Piipou and Shrippers do, and give them a little more time to provide the PB community with the “correct” information for the wiki. Since they have chosen this route to provide information to their users, give their “vehicle” the best possible chance to provide the correct info to everyone.

DITTO!!!
:P Maria XxXxXx

Tier 8
Shrippers

Postby Shrippers » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:34 am

J1st wrote:

To be clear, the wiki is a fan site and is not officially associated with PB. And PB have not (to my knowledge) formally “chosen this route [the wiki] to provide information to their users” (excepting that it is possible to interpret the current absence of official info from the forums /FB etc as their “choice”). It was the general absence/lack of information provided by PB about the game in the early days that led to the creation of the wiki in the first place.

We don’t expect any public appreciation from them but would be very interested to understand PB’s plans for communication in future.

Bottom line: We try to provide as much info as possible to the player community so that existing players will keep playing, hopefully lots of new people will start playing, to generate interest and foster discussion and feedback for the devs, and so we can all enjoy playing the game.
GC ID: Shrippers
Level: 80
UK

Tier 3
Elafaki

Postby Elafaki » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:48 am

Standing ovation to all said!
:P Maria XxXxXx

Gakmck

Postby Gakmck » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:37 am

So the Watering can is unable to get? Or is it a glitch? My husband Anand I cannot find it!

JadisofCharn

Postby JadisofCharn » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:26 pm

:oops: The watering can costs 400 gems!!!

Tier 7
Oblio98

Postby Oblio98 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:09 pm

First off, Piipou and Shrippers deserve so much credit that it can't be counted. Without their effort we'd be totally clueless, since the last info we've gotten from King was about version 3.0.0 coming and the October tradefest.

As for this watering can, I have to assume that there will be a gift component to this tree, maybe arriving after this tradefest, and that the watering can will become just like the baskets and other things we can purchase in the bazaar when we collect enough stuff from gifting friends.

It's hard to believe that this tree will be a "make the stuff yourself" deal through the entire month. I say give it a week or so and we'll see what develops.

Or hey, maybe they'll surprise us and Pablophonix or someone will actually tell us something. We've come a long way from Pirate Plum's video's telling us all about the next new thing..................

Baymamma

Postby Baymamma » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:17 pm

I agree with others posts regarding the Christmas tree event. So much emphasis on giving during this season. Why can we not help our friends grow their tree?

Postings note you have to purchase the watering can. REALLY??!!! Where is the holiday spirit in that? Not the time to model the event after a drafting table event when you work on your own - as noted by others.

In the spirit of the season, I ask PB officials to reconsider the event workings.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Tier 3
Sofibel

Postby Sofibel » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:48 pm

Elafaki wrote:Standing ovation to all said!

Elafaki, so glad to see you here ! It gives me the possibility of thanking you so much for all the treats you have given me !

And you have a very pretty island ;-)
Farmville Tropic Island : Suzanne des Sables

ID WFZ-V8G5

FB Suzanne des sables : Feel free to request ;-)

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”