Are we punished!?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 12
JoannaK

Are we punished!?

Postby JoannaK » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:56 pm

What is happening with this game, are we punished!? Tradefest ponts been increased and value redused to less, insane amount of items asked for TP orders, no rewards for leveling up tree, offering same book of secrets twice, no indication on dives, no update on forums you keep sending players to, for answers to their questions....

If you are TESTING, devs, I only wonder what exactly are you testing, besides our nerves?
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Bia

Re: Are we punished!?

Postby Bia » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:08 pm

I agree with you, I spent 20 dobloons for nothing

Tier 2
Sierrafarm

Postby Sierrafarm » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:11 pm

I sent in a ticket because I thought the increase was a glitch, but apparently it is across the board. Christmas is supposed to be the season of giving, lol. Where is the kindness?
Level 80
All pets 3 stars except Santa Bear and Phantom Kiwi
All Islanders maxed

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:13 pm

JoannaK wrote:What is happening with this game, are we punished!? Tradefest ponts been increased and value redused to less, insane amount of items asked for TP orders, no rewards for leveling up tree, offering same book of secrets twice, no indication on dives, no update on forums you keep sending players to, for answers to their questions....

If you are TESTING, devs, I only wonder what exactly are you testing, besides our nerves?

agree whole-heartedly. nice to see you Joanna, sorry it is under such stressful times :D
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 7
Koalia

Postby Koalia » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:21 pm

Ely321 wrote:
JoannaK wrote:What is happening with this game, are we punished!? Tradefest ponts been increased and value redused to less, insane amount of items asked for TP orders, no rewards for leveling up tree, offering same book of secrets twice, no indication on dives, no update on forums you keep sending players to, for answers to their questions....

agree whole-heartedly. nice to see you Joanna, sorry it is under such stressful times :D

Absolutely agree with the both of you. I’ve decided that I’m not gonna stress over the tree, it’s not worth it, if it really is working the way it’s supposed to. I’ll make stuff at the woodshop...if it levels up, great if not, oh well :roll:
Level 75

you got me singing ♥

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:24 pm

Koalia wrote:
Ely321 wrote:

Absolutely agree with the both of you. I’ve decided that I’m not gonna stress over the tree, it’s not worth it, if it really is working the way it’s supposed to. I’ll make stuff at the woodshop...if it levels up, great if not, oh well :roll:

i'm only going to the fox on tf then will work at my pace on one tree at a time. like you say, if i get it i get it, if not- :P
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:42 pm

That's my plan, too. I doubt I will bother with bonus tiers after all the extra work just to get thru 7 tiers.

I still hope the tree is doable after that without spending money. They are giving us a lot of time and long time players already have the tier 12 prizes anyway. We should be good if we get thru 7 there as well.

I do look forward to watching it change as it levels up.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 11
Lutka48

Postby Lutka48 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:46 pm

I also agree with you Joanna.
I‘ve done all Tradefests from the beginning.
Yet, I find this one the hardest. It’s not just increased hearts requirement but I am being so bombarded with constant trade post and boat orders.
I used to get sometimes many of them in the row around 20 something bonus tier and not in tier 5 :o :o :o
I am so glad we have a weekend ahead. I guess no Christmas shopping for me. :(
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:55 pm

JoannaK wrote:

Our willingness to take abuse and still give them our money?
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

tammyvalentine

Postby tammyvalentine » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:12 am

BethM wrote:
JoannaK wrote:

Our willingness to take abuse and still give them our money?

Maybe we should stop??? Money I mean...... but I really feel bad for the people on the lower levels, I don’t know how they are going get both of them done. I always help them when I’m finished but this time I don’t know

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”