shorter build/grow times

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Cherokee15

Re: shorter build/grow times

Postby Cherokee15 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:38 am

Ely321 wrote:
Cherokee15 wrote:Not that I need anymore stress right now...But I'd risk that kind of stress for 30 minutes just to make more gold right now and not have to wait 8 hours!!

gold was 9 min if i remember right :|

BRAT!! Rub it in will ya!! :roll: :lol:
People ALWAYS destroy what they don't understand!! ALWAYS!!

Wildhorsesc

Postby Wildhorsesc » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:42 pm

That happened this morning, too. It was fabulous!
Did you notice that for 30-60 minutes we had a super speed up on all things? Dive helmets took only 10 minutes to make, bubblegum 2 minutes to harvest, etc. it was exciting - especially as I'm rushing to earn my tradefest fox. I think that would be a fun "add" to the game. Occasionally letting everything take way less time. Thanks for that little bonus developers....helped with the world market being messed up. Happy Holidays!

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:58 pm

Never saw it.
Things are moving just as slow as I do on my Island. :roll:
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 7
Koalia

Postby Koalia » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:05 pm

Cherokee15 wrote:
Ely321 wrote:
Cherokee15 wrote:Not that I need anymore stress right now...But I'd risk that kind of stress for 30 minutes just to make more gold right now and not have to wait 8 hours!!

gold was 9 min if i remember right :|

BRAT!! Rub it in will ya!! :roll: :lol:

It’s actually 5 minutes :P Gold, silver and iron. Cherokee let me know if you need any...of that or anything else ;)
Level 75

you got me singing ♥

Tier 1
Lillielaughsalot

Postby Lillielaughsalot » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:05 pm

I got lucky enough last night/early this morning to have this happen for 6 hours. Good thing I didn’t have to work today. It was crazy busy but at least I got my tree completed and helped out people with selling lots of crops. It took the sting out of the WM acting up.

Tier 2
Onyxnc

Postby Onyxnc » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:17 pm

I had the speed up times this morning when I first logged on. I am grateful for it too as I was only at 1800+ on the Arctic Fox. Then I got booted out by the game and when it came back, the game was back to normal. By then though I was at 2875 for the fox. Signed off, came back an hour later and the speed was back so I completed the fox. I wish it was going to be offered every day for awhile. I love it!! Thanks PB devs!!
Game Center ID:LynnONC during the day.
Game Center ID: NCO56 during the evening
Level 75

charnunez

Postby charnunez » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:49 pm

I have had it for at least 5 hours now. I think it might be to help the WM problem but I need time to sell things!! I have gotten kicked off my game, closed and reopened,, and it hasn't changed. I'm ready for someone else to get it, I will fill WM for a bit and help others out, but they need to give this gift to someone else! The RW is calling me too.
FB and Island name Charlene Nunez Level 75

Tier 3
Tazy4

Postby Tazy4 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:02 pm

Hey guys,

Haven’t been on for awhile. So like StarlaRose I had it for a long while...5 hrs to your 6 Starla :D

I wasn’t sure it was happening, then when I kept checking over and over, it still was happening so I went with it. :o Trees, crops, otters, moles, sloths, turtles, and all mills were mega reduced times. I would have loved to do nothing but ornaments for the tree, but I still had 1200 hearts to finish TF
Level 7.

Realizing that it could be a glitch I didn’t logout of game. I wanted to come to Forum and see if anyone else was experiencing it, but didn’t want to chance it. Good thing I didn’t early on because I proceeded to get 5 hrs worth. I finally had to call it quits at 4 am this morning...i turned it off then I realized I forgot to do another round of 10 minute trees and sloths (can you image!!!). But when I logged back in....the fabulous glitch was back to normal.....DARN! If I had stayed up wonder how much longer I could have milked it?

In between filling TF orders I tried to get some other longtime items done and a few more ornaments. Normally I am not a Beta, but if this happened every now and again I wouldn’t mind :lol: :lol:

Mind you not bragging...the norms know. Merry Christmas to my Peeps and new peeps.

Btw I did agree with the thread about this horrible TF.
GC ID: Tazy4
Level: 75
East Coast, USA
Always looking for friends, daily player
Island: Tazy, or Lisa....not Tazzy :D

Tier 1
canpetleo

Postby canpetleo » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:13 pm

Loved the glitch. Sorry it didn't last longer. LOL

Starlarose

Postby Starlarose » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:07 pm

My times are back to normal now. Wow, what a ride.
It started for me yesterday at 11 am PST.
All ore 5 minutes, the Xmas earrings and all jewelry mill items were 10 minutes, other x-tree build items 2 minutes, all otters 2 minutes, all workshop items 1m 30s. All field crops 2 minutes, trees and bushes 10 minutes. All sloths 10 minutes. Most mill items were either 1.5 minutes, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 7.5 minutes or 10 minutes. Except for TNT, that was 3 hours 15 minutes. I gemmed those barrels though. I was thinking they were 5 minutes and I wanted the blacksmith cleared. Skeleton keys were something like 2 minutes. I made 33 of them. :D
Sita spa items were 2 minutes. I made a lot of those items. Coconut milk was 1.5 minutes.
When it started that game was at BT 39 and Tree level 8.
It lasted for me until I could no longer force myself to stay awake. After reading the forum I figured that it would return to normal when I left the game and the screen reloaded.
I had it for close to 18 hours :shock: I couldn't stay awake by 7 am pst and went to sleep. It was gone when I woke up this morning. ;)
During that time I finished BT 50 and leveled my tree to max. I restocked all of my fields up to 150 plus on most slow growing field crops. My roses were down to 5 when this started. I had to borrow some from my other game before this happened. I was also down to my last couple of bananas. Tradefest had wiped out my storage. I now have 176 roses, 115 bananas, 231 magnolia, 149 pomegranates. You get the idea. I ran out of axes early on and had to buy about a dozen using karma points. My windmill storage went from under 1000 items to now being at 2484/2950.
I made the most of it while it lasted. Now I need some sleep. LOL
Thank you PB for this gift or glitch or whatever it was. I enjoyed it. :D

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”