Bluestacks

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 16
Ely321

Bluestacks

Postby Ely321 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:49 am

Question:
I put bluestacks on my computer and installed PB. It has opened a new game. Is this right? do I now have three games or is the bluestacks going to overwrite one of my existing games? I logged into GooglePlay so I thought it would access my existing game? Anyone know before i potentially lose a game?

:?
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 15
J1st

Re: Bluestacks

Postby J1st » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:03 am

Ely321 wrote:Question:
I put bluestacks on my computer and installed PB. It has opened a new game. Is this right? do I now have three games or is the bluestacks going to overwrite one of my existing games? I logged into GooglePlay so I thought it would access my existing game? Anyone know before i potentially lose a game?

Wish I knew how to advise you, but I’ve never used bluestack before. Are you logging in to an existing account. Be careful if it tells you it will change what you already have, you could start an existing game over.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:07 am

J1st wrote:

Wish I knew how to advise you, but I’ve never used bluestack before. Are you logging in to an existing account. Be careful if it tells you it will change what you already have, you could start an existing game over.

both ely1 and ely2 are still working and now it wants me to name the island. i thought when i signed into google that it would just pull my existing google game from my phone? doesn't anyone out there know what i've done :cry:

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:14 am

Ely321 wrote:
J1st wrote:

both ely1 and ely2 are still working and now it wants me to name the island. i thought when i signed into google that it would just pull my existing google game from my phone? doesn't anyone out there know what i've done :cry:

Sounds to me like you will be another Livenez with 3 games going...hehehe
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:30 am

:oops: :oops: :oops:
i was not aware i had two google play accounts-one attached to my phone and a different one on my computer so yes i now have three games
for those who don't know me, yes, i am blonde
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cherokee15

Postby Cherokee15 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:42 am

Dang Ely...Wasn't playing 2 games punishment enough?? :o :lol:

Now you're gonna be even blonder with 3 games to play!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
People ALWAYS destroy what they don't understand!! ALWAYS!!

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:56 am

Cherokee15 wrote:Dang Ely...Wasn't playing 2 games punishment enough?? :o :lol:

Now you're gonna be even blonder with 3 games to play!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hey, you'll never see me at anyone's islands now that i have to find myself-again :lol:
don't really know if i'll play #3 or not-wasn't intending on killing myself. maybe if i get really bored in that long time break between events :lol:

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:52 pm

Ely321 wrote:
Cherokee15 wrote:Dang Ely...Wasn't playing 2 games punishment enough?? :o :lol:

hey, you'll never see me at anyone's islands now that i have to find myself-again :lol:
don't really know if i'll play #3 or not-wasn't intending on killing myself. maybe if i get really bored in that long time break between events :lol:

If you start over on a third game, think of the benefits. You'll be able to say things like, "back in the old days, we used to do this", and "why can't it be like it used to be", and my favorite "when I used to have a life before PB" .
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️

Tier 3
kazoomazoo

Postby kazoomazoo » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:21 pm

Hi Ely. I dunno if this helps. I was playing another game and it seemed beneficial to have more than 2 or 3 game accounts. I had one on iPad and another on android, then I go and add 3 more on the android. That 5 games. The iPad was the main game and maxed out. Two accounts on android were to be farm accounts, specifically to give resources to main. The two new accounts on Android, I had intended to fight each other til they leveled up to be able to fight the main account. I happened to have a old WIN tablet, so I installed bluestacks, downloaded the game. I paid attention to the install of bluestacks into the pc and the game into bluestacks and was prompted for an existing game. I put in one of the two accounts on android into bluestacks. now it doesnt matter if I play on win or on android. I seem to have the same game going. so now the two accounts can challenge each other if I play on win tablet and android tablet at same time. later when I just want to go hunting in the one game (that i have on bluestacks) in android, it does not affect the one on win. they seem to sync somehow. I how that is the case with PB. I could try to check it by installing PB on bluestacks and confirming. (The game I was referencing was Pocket Mortys.)
Level 75
FB: https://www.facebook.com/lars.marshall.39

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:01 pm

kazoomazoo wrote:Hi Ely. I dunno if this helps. I was playing another game and it seemed beneficial to have more than 2 or 3 game accounts. I had one on iPad and another on android, then I go and add 3 more on the android. That 5 games. The iPad was the main game and maxed out. Two accounts on android were to be farm accounts, specifically to give resources to main. The two new accounts on Android, I had intended to fight each other til they leveled up to be able to fight the main account. I happened to have a old WIN tablet, so I installed bluestacks, downloaded the game. I paid attention to the install of bluestacks into the pc and the game into bluestacks and was prompted for an existing game. I put in one of the two accounts on android into bluestacks. now it doesnt matter if I play on win or on android. I seem to have the same game going. so now the two accounts can challenge each other if I play on win tablet and android tablet at same time. later when I just want to go hunting in the one game (that i have on bluestacks) in android, it does not affect the one on win. they seem to sync somehow. I how that is the case with PB. I could try to check it by installing PB on bluestacks and confirming. (The game I was referencing was Pocket Mortys.)

Thx for the info. I think what happened is I didn't realize I had 2 Google Play accounts and so when I d/l bluestacks I put it to the other one. when I get around to it, i'll explore if I can change that or not and then decide what to do-in the meantime I will stick with the two games I know and let my son have a good time on his games on my computer when i'm not there :lol: he plans on fighting himself on his other games to level up and does his "whahaahaahaa" evil chuckle over the thought of it. :lol:

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”