All production 10 min or under

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
Flabiom

All production 10 min or under

Postby Flabiom » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:13 am

Just noticed all trades except the kibble kafé are 10 min or less. Took a pic but not sure how to upload to show. Just went back while typing this and it updated. Now it’s gone. Glad I screen captured the one image to prove I wasn’t seeing things. Too bad. I could of done some real damage to the tree!! Missed my chance. Damn. ]

Tier 3
alinutza2323

Re: All production 10 min or under

Postby alinutza2323 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:48 am

i have it too it is great doing a lot of itens!!!

Lizz61

Postby Lizz61 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:56 am

I had that too. Went crazy all over the island and thinking I can get the tree too but in this fast pace I some how lost 900 gems that I was collecting for a long time.

Tier 2
sphoebus

Postby sphoebus » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:25 pm

I had it all day yesterday, and it was great, yet stressful--I was trying to maximize the benefit and didn't want to take any breaks from playing. Back to normal today, which means normal life can return too. I wonder what's up?
Level 80
Windows 10
Island name: Goggy
All characters Level 21

Tier 3
alinutza2323

Postby alinutza2323 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:53 pm

mine is gone too :(( :cry:

Tier 2
sphoebus

Postby sphoebus » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:35 pm

For what it's worth, in case anyone gets this again, I never let my computer go to screensaver or let the game idle for too long. I was afraid any reconnection would cause me to lose the glitch, which I had from around 6 am to 12:30 am. I'm not sure if staying active is what kept it going or not. Also, I paid gems to harvest my trees and bushes that were still on regular completion times, and once they were harvested they were on the fast times too. I could barely keep up with production and was limited primarily by only having 800+ storage in both treehouse and windmill.
Level 80
Windows 10
All characters Level 21

Tier 11
Lutka48

Postby Lutka48 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:48 pm

I’ve just had a chance to experience it for about 15 minutes. It was awesome.
While it didn’t help that much with my tree since my glassworks was already busy making mirror for Jasper. Same with jewelry mill. I wished it was not occupied when the short production items came up.
Yes, it didn’t affect the items already in production or unripen crops . I was able though quickly extract some silver ore,harvest plenty sugar cane ,vanilla,some coconuts and make several coco-nut crackers.
Because it was so fast and I knew the bubble could burst any minute, I tried to utilize any of my empty mills to produce items that normally take much longer like tapestry. It was done in less than 10 minutes but it still took 1 minute and 30 seconds for a single net.
It was definitely some test or Christmas bonus bust. :D
Very much appreciated!
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Tier 3
C2K1

Postby C2K1 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:19 pm

I just had it for about 30 minutes. It appeared during active gameplay (after rough weather announcement) and my game crashed when it left again but I was able to add 1.3k of hearts to my tree + increase my amount in silver and some crops.
Now imagine to get this during a stacking period for tradefest :o :o :o
All the way to level 80 and I enjoyed the whole ride!!!
Island name: "C.K." aka "Bhutan18"
Danke/ Thank you for all the people that I met along this journey!

Farmville Tropic Escape Code: L4K-UXZV

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:16 pm

I don't think it is a glitch but rather a new Beta. I got it on one island only for a short time before I had to leave for work but not on the other. Here is why I think it's a Beta:

1. only got on one island not both(ipad game)
2. came on in the middle of game play-was booted out due to rough weather and when I got back it was still active as shortened time-booted me out a few times for rough weather and each time it came back
3. not everything was the same time-many things were different. not everything was affected. for example, coconut trees=5 min, all crops=2 min, gold moles=5 min, tapestries=7.5 min, time between pet feedings remained unchanged, other things had different times as well

I think this may be the devs solution to the WM overload with junk-give players the ability to make as much of things as fast as they want and maybe they'll put more on the WM. also with the increased storage and heightened size of orders this would/could potentially off-set that? the downside is that now instead of 2 compasses the orders may increase to 20 as it would only take 5-7 min/compass so we can make more? another downside is that instead of setting your mills to build long run items when you go to do other things, they are ready so much faster that you can never leave the game alone. so then you have to do so much more so much faster it's very stressful

those are my thoughts, we'll see how it plays out :D
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 2
sphoebus

Postby sphoebus » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:26 pm

Ely321 wrote:another downside is that instead of setting your mills to build long run items when you go to do other things, they are ready so much faster that you can never leave the game alone. so then you have to do so much more so much faster it's very stressful

those are my thoughts, we'll see how it plays out :D

When I had it yesterday it was very stressful, but i think mostly because I was afraid it was going to go away before I could make lots of stuff. That said, I'm not sure I would like it to always be so fast. Maybe there's a nice middle ground that reduces some of the longer production times, without being nearly instant. The longest production time I saw yesterday was the powder keg, which was over 2 hours, was an odd time, so probably adjusted for mill mastery. And mill mastery would have to change--much harder to get some of those hour targets, when each item only takes a couple of minutes.

Curious to see where this goes.
Level 80
Windows 10
All characters Level 21

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”