Is it just me or has this game become stressful?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Fmca

Is it just me or has this game become stressful?

Postby Fmca » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:18 am

I play this game for release. I’m not a very desingner person, so I like looking at other people’s islands and how they make them pretty. I like to help other Islanders by giving good stuff for trade. I never buy 3rd item slots unless I need them for a boat order. This tradefest was so brutal, I couldn’t help other Ilanders. Since this is the season for giving, why can’t we help others with their tree?. I’m at level 7 and it’s basically a large tree, not fun, not inspirering

Tier 2
Chaj

Re: Is it just me or has this game become stressful?

Postby Chaj » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:35 am

I don’t really want to complain but I agree. I never got the Fox because the last tier was terrible. The world market is messed up. I only see 3-5 people, and none of my friends. Everything I clicked on was already taken but still lit up as available, so that wastes time. The game has a terrible lag for me. I’ve counted up to 5 second lag times! It crashed on me several times and then reset my progress!! This trade fest was not fun at all. It was so stressful, I don’t even care that I don’t have the Fox. The tree isn’t very fun this time either. No way to get water can and can’t help others grow their tree. I love the game, but it has become stressful! Here’s to a better year in January!

Tier 1
Clozar

Postby Clozar » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:18 pm

I agree with you both this tradefest has been the worst. I did get the fox but just squeaked by I usually can do up to twenty levels or so depending on time. The Christmas tree is just boring I did get in on the speed up production glitch for a while so it helped. I miss helping friends. I woke up this morning to a dive for the Christmas boat hull as the prize and was excited. Except while I was sleeping the dive was counting down so I had only six hours left on a dive I had not even started. So no Christmas Hull for me. Hope others get it though. Have a good holiday season and remember it is only a game.

Tier 1
Clozar

Postby Clozar » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:31 pm

Oops sorry eye sight is going. It was a boat hull but not the Xmas one. Yeah my mistake. Still the dive started without me

Dan222

Postby Dan222 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:49 pm

I agree that the tree build isn’t fun. And, since this is a game, fun should be what it’s all about. I have decided it isn’t worth finishing.

As to Tradefest, one per month is plenty (or maybe even fewer would be better). The recent Tradefest overload is wearing me out. I did finish this one, but, yeah, stressful. So I’ll think twice before plunging into the next one. I’ll participate in the parts of the game I enjoy and not obsess over the rest—I hope! :lol:

Tier 9
Bobbo

Postby Bobbo » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:53 pm

Tier 2
Chaj

Postby Chaj » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:06 pm

That’s funny!

Tier 2
Doughboi25h

Postby Doughboi25h » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:41 pm

This is the first tradefest that I haven't completed since the koala.
This tradefest was garbage! I spent the majority of the time deleting ridiculous requests and all these 5 heart requests for hard items. I didn't even make it to level 7. I'm taking a break hopefully they figure it out.

Tier 2
Onyxnc

Postby Onyxnc » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:54 am

I finished TF...barely. No time at all for bonus tiers. Like a lot of others here, I work full time, don't have money to spend on a game plus have other obligations in life. I can't sit here for hours and hours playing this game like some do. If another TF is announced at the beginning of the year I won't be playing. As a matter of fact, IF there's another TF on January 1st I'm deleting this game all together. It's not fun or relaxing anymore and I have other games to play that are fun.
Game Center ID:LynnONC during the day.
Game Center ID: NCO56 during the evening
Level 75

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”