Do I understand

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
LaylaNye

Do I understand

Postby LaylaNye » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:46 am

The only way to get this Christmas ship is buy it?
level 75

Bronze pets maxed out, random others also maxed, all lands cleared

Stop pissing on me and telling me it's raining! :o

Tier 5
Checkers420

Re: Do I understand

Postby Checkers420 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:55 am

During the carousel event it will probably done there. I haven't seen anything to make you buy it. We did a drafting table build and a boat event was prizes for leveling up the table. I think the carousel will do that as well.

Tier 7
Koalia

Postby Koalia » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:59 am

Yeah, the only way to get it right now is to buy it. In the shipyard it says that it’s available through a special offer so I doubt that it will become available in any other way soon.
Level 75

you got me singing ♥

Starlarose

Postby Starlarose » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:59 am

LaylaNye wrote:The only way to get this Christmas ship is buy it?

Yes, it is a special package. Some people got a splash screen. I did not. :(
It is under the banner for the watering cans. If you buy those then you wil see it. I am not buying those though.
I will wait a few more hours. When the watering can offer goes away you will see the offer.
My understanding is it costs 9.99 US.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:01 am

Koalia wrote:Yeah, the only way to get it right now is to buy it. In the shipyard it says that it’s available through a special offer so I doubt that it will become available in any other way soon.

I think you are right. The $9.99 purchase offer runs for another 11+ days, so I don't see it becoming available any other way before then.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Starlarose

Postby Starlarose » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:07 am

BethM wrote:
Koalia wrote:Yeah, the only way to get it right now is to buy it. In the shipyard it says that it’s available through a special offer so I doubt that it will become available in any other way soon.

I think you are right. The $9.99 purchase offer runs for another 11+ days, so I don't see it becoming available any other way before then.

Maybe next year Holiday season as a retro item. Still costs money. Maybe half price though.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”