No delay in dive starts possible anymore?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 4
Mommyof2girls

Re: No delay in dive starts possible anymore?

Postby Mommyof2girls » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:42 pm

Ugh, realized this on my island this morning too. :( My seal popped up last night and I left him because I knew I couldn't get the dives all done in time. Now I can't anyway because when I opened it up I only had 7 hours left. BOOOOOOO. :cry: :cry: :cry:
- April
Level: 80
Treehouse: 4305
Windmill: 4105
Loving life in paradise!
8-) 8-) 8-)

Tier 2
Onyxnc

Postby Onyxnc » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:37 pm

This happened to me as well. The seal popped up while I was at work. It's a big no-no to be on your phone during working time and I only get 1 break so I decided to just wait and start this morning. I'm not setting an alarm to get up in the middle of the night for this game or any other. I clicked on the seal first thing this morning and I have 2hrs 56 minutes left in the dive. Oh well..the prizes for the later dives ain't that great no way so I don't feel as if I'm missing anything. For me, this is just another nail in the Paradise Bay coffin. :(
Game Center ID:LynnONC during the day.
Game Center ID: NCO56 during the evening
Level 75

Nalani80

Postby Nalani80 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:36 pm

Same thing here. Not going to play all night
GC id Nalani
Level 75
Location Maui, Hawaii

Tier 3
SapphyreBlues

Postby SapphyreBlues » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:36 am

My dive popped up last night. Thought I would start it this morning. I only have 3 hrs left and I hadn't even started my dive. If this is how it is being ran now, then I am very unhappy. I don't live on this game. I have to work, and have other responsibilities. I can't be awake all night. This is nonsense.

Tier 6
paradisebaygratuit

Postby paradisebaygratuit » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:55 pm

This happened to me too, but i thought i waited too long, but now i know what really happened.
80 Lvl; 4000 Tree; 4125 Wind; 4527 Prestige; 243,689 Karma; All land, islands; All pets xcp Wolf, Electric Eel, Long Eared Mouse, Camel, Ostrich, Pegacorn, White Hart, Dragon Hatchling, Griffin Cub, Ghost Pelican; All mills max xcp Paradise Pies :D

Tier 3
Elafaki

Postby Elafaki » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:17 pm

Elafaki wrote:No you haven’t missed a thing!
Same thing happened to me, I got the call to dive late last night, and thought I’m best leaving this till the morning and not pulling an all nighter to complete all the dives, this morning I went to my island the seal head and :!: symbols were there and with in seconds they disappeared.
I have put in a ticket but no reply yet, will keep you updated.

Just got my reply :!:

Dec 14

Thank you for the swift reply Trademaster!
I am sorry I did not answer this question in the previous mail.

We are planning a overhaul of the dive system in the game, unfortunately until then you will have a few issues with the dives , we will do our best to try to keep it at a minimum.

Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have any further questions or requests.

Have a nice day in the bay!

:shock: :shock: :shock:
:P Maria XxXxXx

jusu

Postby jusu » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:02 pm

Elafaki wrote:
Elafaki wrote:No you haven’t missed a thing!
Same thing happened to me, I got the call to dive late last night, and thought I’m best leaving this till the morning and not pulling an all nighter to complete all the dives, this morning I went to my island the seal head and :!: symbols were there and with in seconds they disappeared.
I have put in a ticket but no reply yet, will keep you updated.

Just got my reply :!:

Dec 14

Thank you for the swift reply Trademaster!
I am sorry I did not answer this question in the previous mail.

We are planning a overhaul of the dive system in the game, unfortunately until then you will have a few issues with the dives , we will do our best to try to keep it at a minimum.

Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you have any further questions or requests.

Have a nice day in the bay!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Ooh! Maybe we can help more friends at once? I hope so!
Level 80
Island name - jusu

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:23 pm

Well, it turns out the Strategy of controlling the clock to the next dive start by when we collect our final prize is no longer effective.

I had held off collecting from last weeks dives so that the 6 day 20 hour counters for my two games would take me to the mornings of Dec 27 and 29. That had absolutely no effect. Instead, when I went to reload mills last night before going to bed, I found both seals ready to dive. I Would have just sacrificed the final dives but, of course, the parrot figurehead had finally showed up, so I was up half the night starting seals. It seems pretty clear the counter started when the dive was finished, not when I collected.

Grumble, grumble. It looks like we will have to leave the prize uncollected for the whole week then collect only when we are ready for the next dives to start.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:32 pm

There last night, (late), gone this morning. :?

I snoozed, I loosed.

Oh well, at least I can't feel bad at what I didn't get, since I didn't even look. So, in my mind, I'm saying it was another volcano. ;)

Upside, there still will be one next week, and the week after that, and the week after that..........
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”