Timing on the mills .....at last !

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Lulusitis

Timing on the mills .....at last !

Postby Lulusitis » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:39 am

;) At last ....I’d like to know who else has got it ....I’m hoping everyone has got it too ...just come on my game after a few busy days and at last the timing of the mills have done down dramatically at last ...no more of waiting 12 hours for gun powder ...3 hours now ...most things are even just a few mins to make ...just the way it should be ....just hoping this will last ..soo pleased :lol: ;)

Just to add I’ve just gone back to the game and it’s gone ...Beware peeps ....if you find you’ve got it stay on your game to get the benefits of it ...I hadn’t realised there was a thread already. ..as I was too busy trying to tip peeps off that it was happening to check soo disappointing when I went back to my game soo as I said Beware peeps ..if u get the perk try to keep it for as long as possible ... now feeling glummy .....paradise bay this is Christmas cheer ?
Been level 75 now for sometime :D :D :D :D
Loving the game
Midlands uk
Playing on iPad Air 2 & 2nd Lulusitis’stoos Island on kindle lvl 34 going on 35
happy is my li quest in life...n getting my storage sorted please PB

Tier 2
Ellie

Re: Timing on the mills .....at last !

Postby Ellie » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:20 pm

Well I am glad to hear it's still around I had it very briefly several days ago but haven't seen it again....hoping it will come back as that's likely the only way I will be able to get my tree done

Dan222

Postby Dan222 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:22 pm

Ellie wrote:Well I am glad to hear it's still around I had it very briefly several days ago but haven't seen it again....hoping it will come back as that's likely the only way I will be able to get my tree done

Yup! Me too!

Tier 3
JessicaC

Postby JessicaC » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:30 pm

I haven't gotten it in several days now
Facebook: Profile link note: yes, you have to go through another site called Rojkmao to get there
Level: 80
School & Chat

Tier 2
NightEagle

Postby NightEagle » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:55 am

Dan222 wrote:
Ellie wrote:Well I am glad to hear it's still around I had it very briefly several days ago but haven't seen it again....hoping it will come back as that's likely the only way I will be able to get my tree done

Yup! Me too!

I've gotten it two days in a row now, so there's still hope for everyone. The first time lasted only a little while, like maybe an hour or so. The second time it lasted till I got so exhausted I deliberately went out of the game to take a break!! :lol: Definitely helped with the tree!! I think it's just a random bonus to help us out with things since there have been so many changes and events all at one time. :)
NightEagle
Player since October, 2016
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Tier 2
NightEagle

Postby NightEagle » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:02 am

Dan222 wrote:

Yup! Me too!

I've gotten this two days in a row now, so there's hope for all! The first time lasted only about an hour or so, but the second time lasted until I got so exhausted I deliberately got out of the game to take a break!! :lol: It definitely helped with the tree! I think it's just a random bonus to help us with things since there have been so many changes and events all at one time. Good luck to everyone!! :)
NightEagle
Player since October, 2016
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Lulusitis

Postby Lulusitis » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:45 pm

Thanks for posting ..glad to hear you peeps had already had chance to use it on perhaps a couple of times...I’ve only had it briefly for a few moments but wouldn’t it be lovely if it was like that all the time ..especially as some of the items take way to many hours to actually make ..I know personally it would’ve been great to have had for more than a few moments as I think it could be invaluable especially at events like tradefests and this Xmas tree event ..I think people wouldn’t get quite soo frustrated with the game ...thanks again for your input :)
Been level 75 now for sometime :D :D :D :D
Loving the game
Midlands uk
Playing on iPad Air 2 & 2nd Lulusitis’stoos Island on kindle lvl 34 going on 35
happy is my li quest in life...n getting my storage sorted please PB

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:24 pm

I wouldn’t want it all the time. Where’s the challenge? It’s nice for a bonus once in a while to catch up on long cooking and growing items.
Island name: TraderGrl

Kpeezy50

Postby Kpeezy50 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:54 pm

Tradrgal I understand that you work for PB but for those of us who have lives and have to work we legit do not have all day to sit on this game. So the accelerated mills help a lot to those who have gotten them.
Username: Kpeezy50
Level: 44

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:09 pm

Kpeezy50 wrote:Tradrgal I understand that you work for PB but for those of us who have lives and have to work we legit do not have all day to sit on this game. So the accelerated mills help a lot to those who have gotten them.

Excuse me?
Island name: TraderGrl

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”