More Island space

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Haz

More Island space

Postby Haz » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:50 pm

Hi PB
I absolutely love this game and I am totally addicted. However we keep having new events (which is great) BUT what is the point when you have no space on your island to place everything. Any thoughts fellow traders. I would submit a ticket but never seem to get a reply. :D

Tier 6
paradisebaygratuit

Re: More Island space

Postby paradisebaygratuit » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:33 pm

Haz wrote:Hi PB
I absolutely love this game and I am totally addicted. However we keep having new events (which is great) BUT what is the point when you have no space on your island to place everything. Any thoughts fellow traders. I would submit a ticket but never seem to get a reply. :D

How long have you been playing? The reason I ask is that this is a long standing issue. Basically an issue for years. If you are addressing this issue to Paradise Bay developers you may want to post in Feedback and Suggestions. You probably won't get a response. But one more request for land most certainly won't hurt.
80 Lvl; 4000 Tree; 4125 Wind; 4527 Prestige; 243,689 Karma; All land, islands; All pets xcp Wolf, Electric Eel, Long Eared Mouse, Camel, Ostrich, Pegacorn, White Hart, Dragon Hatchling, Griffin Cub, Ghost Pelican; All mills max xcp Paradise Pies :D

Haz

Re: More Island space

Postby Haz » Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:06 pm

Thanks I will certainly try that. :D

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”