Bounty of the earth

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Arflain

Bounty of the earth

Postby Arflain » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:26 pm

I completed to boat orders for the princess, ( I don't know her name) because she had two items I have never seen before. They were called bounty of the earth. After completing the boat orders, the items went into the treehouse storage, but I can't find them and I have no idea what they do or are needed for.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks for the help!

Tier 16
Ely321

Re: Bounty of the earth

Postby Ely321 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:37 pm

did it look like this?

Gingerbread:

or this?
Holly:

or this?
Jukebox record(various titles):
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:42 pm

I think there is just a little confusion here. So her name is Anya. All the different characters in the game have different sayings that they say, and one of hers is "The bounty of the earth is yours.....for a price." She is not actually referring to the current rewards, it's just one of her sayings, which actually all refer to gemstones. Gemstones are a long ago retired item that were used to obtain pets, and Anya used to give them as rewards.

So what I think you may have gotten for the reward from the boats recently is music records to play on your jukebox, she has been offering those lately. They will not show in your treehouse storage, but you will see them when you tap and open your jukebox. Hope that helps :)
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:44 pm

Ellie is too fast, lol. ;) :D
Yep, see. That is what the records look like, but each with a different picture. Check out the jukebox, I'm betting that's what you got ;)
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Arflain

Postby Arflain » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:56 pm

Thank you very much for the replies. Yes, it is music for the jukebox. I stored the jukebox to make room for Christmas decorations, so I was clueless.
Thanks again for the help!

Tier 2
Sebby

Postby Sebby » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:10 pm

I haven’t a clue what’s going on. I never get pearls, I have to reload the game to get treasure chests to play the video. I’m at level 36 and can’t go further cuz I keep being asked for things I don’t have and everyone is posting sushi. When I finally get money I have to buy expensive things to trade. HELPwhat am I doing wrong. Plus I didn’t get gems today and saw no gingerbread house

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:37 pm

Sebby wrote:I haven’t a clue what’s going on. I never get pearls, I have to reload the game to get treasure chests to play the video. I’m at level 36 and can’t go further cuz I keep being asked for things I don’t have and everyone is posting sushi. When I finally get money I have to buy expensive things to trade. HELPwhat am I doing wrong. Plus I didn’t get gems today and saw no gingerbread house

Hi Sebby, welcome to the forum. I will try to answer what i can and maybe others can help you out as well.

You can get pearls from the otters and turtles mainly. if you have 10 pearls in stock the game is more prone to give you more. there are other places to get them too but the otters and turtles are probably your most common source for those.

Yes, it can be frustrating when the game is asking for things you don't have. this is part of the game's way to encourage you to get the ability to have/make those things. you can delete all trade post orders that you don't like except the bottom one that is tied with the story line. you will have to wait 20 min for the next order but it will allow you to continue in the game until you can get the other items. same with Trade Fests, you can delete any orders but you have to wait an hour to get a new one.

Yes, the World Market is messed up with Sushi right now. We are all hoping that the devs will be adjusting something in the game so that more players will put up things other than Sushi for sale. We all feel your frustration on that too.

You are not doing anything wrong, this is a long game and it is constantly adapting and growing.

As for not getting any gems. Do you mean from your daily chest or from the Giving Tree? The game likes to "hide" the daily gem chests on us. usually under trees where it is hard to see or behind other things. If you zoom in and look really closely it may just be hiding on you. The Giving Tree is on a timer so won't give gems until the timer is run out.

The Gingerbread House was last year's build event. If you started the game this year you will not have it/or be able to get it.

If you have more questions, please ask

and a good source of info is the Wiki put out by Piipou, a fellow player. Here is the link:

http://paradise-bay.wikia.com/wiki/Paradise_Bay_Wikia

:D
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”