⭐️White Tiger Cub TF Bonus Tiers 8-50⭐️

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 16
Kittykatz

Re: ⭐️White Tiger Cub TF Bonus Tiers 8-22⭐️

Postby Kittykatz » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:56 pm

I'm a level 75 player too. I am NOT however anything like Livinez, Koalia, and Prinny. ( There are more that will be added to the list of tier finishers).

Not all my pets are maxed.
Not my kracken, tortoise, dog, Shelley......etc.
My bonus tiers don't look like above.
The most bonus tiers I've done is about 12, but usually manage 5, if pushing it.

I've posted this gif before which really represents my game play.

Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:32 pm

paradisebaygratuit wrote:It is hard to imagine how one goes thru all the extra levels so quickly.

IKR!!! :P I do all the usual “prep” (stocking, stacking, pearl hoarding, pre-choosing Tradeposts/ Boats) and it still takes me a few days to finish all 50 Tiers! :oops:

I hope Koalia and Prinny don’t mind me saying but...I’m pretty sure they both spend a considerable amount of gems to consistently finish all 50 Tiers in under 48 hours. Unfortunately for me; I have far more time than money. :D

However you do it, it’s still an accomplishment none the less. Big round of applause for you both!!! ;)

Now if you’ll excuse me...I need to get my broke a$$ back to the game. :lol:
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 7
Koalia

Postby Koalia » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:23 pm

Livinez wrote:
paradisebaygratuit wrote:It is hard to imagine how one goes thru all the extra levels so quickly.

IKR!!! :P I do all the usual “prep” (stocking, stacking, pearl hoarding, pre-choosing Tradeposts/ Boats) and it still takes me a few days to finish all 50 Tiers! :oops:

I hope Koalia and Prinny don’t mind me saying but...I’m pretty sure they both spend a considerable amount of gems to consistently finish all 50 Tiers in under 48 hours. Unfortunately for me; I have far more time than money. :D

However you do it, it’s still an accomplishment none the less. Big round of applause for you both!!! ;)

Now if you’ll excuse me...I need to get my broke a$$ back to the game. :lol:

I actually I do mind you saying that because in my case, it’s not true. So no, I don’t use gems during tradefest. Though, if I look at it from the outside, I can see why you’d think that’s the case (or the need to be 24 hours glued to a device, like somebody else mentioned)....I’d still prefer it if you asked first instead of just assuming :)
The only TF I spent gems on ( around 70-80 can’t remember exactly) was when Shelley was first released and it was also my first time going for all 50 tiers...I was unprepared and had no idea what I was doing....I think it’s safe to say that I have since learned a little ;)
Also, it’d be such a waste to spend gems or money to finish an event ‘fast’, what’s the point if I know I’m gonna get there anyway? ... I’m way too cheap to do that :lol: :lol: :lol:
Level 75

you got me singing ♥

Tier 12
Livinez

Re: ⭐️White Tiger Cub TF Bonus Tiers 8-26⭐️

Postby Livinez » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:47 pm

I apologize if I offended you. :cry: But this isn’t coming from just ‘any’ outsider. I’m not going to argue about it; but you cannot possibly play anymore than I do...we both only have 24hrs in a day.
See...

Plus, we both are Level 75, have pretty much the same amount of storage and have the same number of mills (ALL mine are ⭐️⭐️⭐️). I even play 3 separate accounts.

Everyone who’s been on this forum as long as I have can attest to the fact that I have consistently played this game (no hiatuses) and at the same level of speed/ volume. So you can trust that I know what it takes to get an event done.

I stack and prep as much as the next trade master and I play pretty much non stop [especially when there’s an event].

With all that being said....I guess the bottom line is that we’ll just have to take your word that [without the use of gems] you can do 50 Tiers in the same amount of time it takes me to do 30.
Level 80
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 7
Koalia

Postby Koalia » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:48 am

Livinez wrote:I apologize if I offended you. :cry: But this isn’t coming from just ‘any’ outsider. I’m not going to argue about it; but you cannot possibly play anymore than I do...we both only have 24hrs in a day. Plus, we both are Level 75, have pretty much the same amount of storage and have the same number of mills (ALL mine are ⭐️⭐️⭐️). I even play 3 separate accounts.

No worries, you didn’t offend me at all. Sorry if it came across that way, English is not my first language so sometimes my choice of words might not be the greatest. There’s nothing to argue about really. I sure don’t play as much as you do...I have a toddler, a husband (my other toddler), family, friends, a job... I just sacrifice hours of sleep when there’s TF (not for the other events) and I’m a little ashamed to admit that I’ve gone to work without sleeping because of this game :oops: I guess this is what would be called a guilty pleasure :P
All my mills are 3 stars too and I only play one account, I tried having a second one and I just don’t have the patience.

Everyone who’s been on this forum as long as I have can attest to the fact that I have consistently played this game (no hiatuses) and at the same level of speed/ volume. So you can trust that I know what it takes to get an event done.

I stack and prep as much as the next trade master and I play pretty much non stop [especially when there’s an event].

I know you know what it takes to complete an event. I believe I have an idea of what it takes too... for me in my game. I’ve no idea how much you (or anybody else for that matter) stack and prep... I can only speak for my expirience in my own game. I only play when there’s an event, the rest of the time I just log in to stack, collect some stuff, put stuff for sale.

With all that being said....I guess the bottom line is that we’ll just have to take your word that [without the use of gems] you can do 50 Tiers in the same amount of time it takes me to do 30.

You don’t have to take my word. You can simply not believe me. You’re implying that you don’t, anyway. I’d be deeply hurt if you knew me and didn’t believe me but you don’t know me so it doesn’t matter either way. I know what goes on in my game and how I play it and that’s enough for me.

I don’t share my progress on the game because I think they are ‘accomplishments’ (it’s just a game) or to brag about it (again there’s nothing to brag about, it’s just a game). I do it because it might help others and also because this is the only place people can actually understand the good feelings and frustrations this game can cause; I like the sense of community here.

The one thing that bothers me about your last post...What calls my attention (more like a wth kind of thing) is that you got so offended when you thought someone was calling you out for using gems in their signature and then didn’t believe you when you said you didn’t...I even posted in your favor on that particular thread ... and here you are doing the same thing to me. That’s just not very nice of you and I really don’t appreciate it.
So, for next TF, I’ll just do my own thread of BTs rewards and I’ll stay out of your way. It’s the only thing I can think of in order to avoid petty and pointless interactions like this one.
Level 75

you got me singing ♥

Tier 11
Lutka48

Postby Lutka48 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:15 am

Liv, I am also glued to my iPad.
I work but only three days a week and I do sacrifice many hours of sleep during Tradefests. It still almost always takes me at least 5 -6 days to get through all bonus tiers.
All the stacking and preparing before doesn’t help me a bit with hundreds of TP and boat requests.
I am only working on tier 19 so far. My second game even worse, tier 12.
Koalia and Prinny are simply amazing players. And so are you Liv.
Congratulations to you all!
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:17 am

I wouldn’t consider you cheap at all! Not that long ago you posted spending around $128 on gems. I guess your cheapness is exclusive to Tradefest. :P
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=120783
Koalia wrote:
Red626 wrote:I know...I’m thinking about it, but I want to see what others might be offered.

I bought it and got a second offer, 7250 gems + 5 tickets for 99.99 CAD... I bought it too :oops:

All those gems...and not a single one used on this [or any other TF]. Seems more difficult to me, NOT to use them! Come on...not even on a bogus timed one???

There’s no shame in my game. Believe me...if I EVER had that many gems, I would darn sure use at least a few every TF; and I wouldn’t apologize for it either. We use all our island’s resources to finish these goofy events and gems are one of them.

Well I’m not too proud to say, you’re obviously just that much better at the game than me. :?

And I don’t know who is “helped” by you posting that you completed 50 Tiers in 24 hours without the use of gems and only using one acccount??? What’s our takeaway....that you’re just that much better than the rest of us or are we all just that unprepared and inexperienced.

And I didn’t state for a FACT that you used gems like the other person did in there signature. I said “I’m pretty sure” gems we’re used. I also said, however you do it, it’s still an accomplishment.

I’m done talking about it.
Level 80
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:22 am

Lutka48 wrote:Liv, I am also glued to my iPad.
I work but only three days a week and I do sacrifice many hours of sleep during Tradefests. It still almost always takes me at least 5 -6 days to get through all bonus tiers.
All the stacking and preparing before doesn’t help me a bit with hundreds of TP and boat requests.
I am only working on tier 19 so far. My second game even worse, tier 12.
Koalia and Prinny are simply amazing players. And so are you Liv.
Congratulations to you all!

Thanks SO MUCH for chiming in Lutka. You’re always so sweet and I appreciate your post. Yeah...you and I are always side by side as far as accomplishing things in this game. I finished Tier 7 and got the WTC @ 4:23pm Jan 2nd. and I’m currently on Tier 30 on my main game and not even to Tier 7 on my other 2 games.
Level 80
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:25 am

I am always amazed at you over achievers and stay up all night go getters.

So, even though this is totally off topic ( go figure, right) anyone want to celebrate with me on being a slacker?

Using the laptop not to play PB, but using it as a night light.

Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 5
Tresa

Re: ⭐️White Tiger Cub TF Bonus Tiers 8-30⭐️

Postby Tresa » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:16 am

Prinny stated she had the speed boost during her tf so I'm sure that is what made the difference on her finishing so fast.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”