⭐️White Tiger Cub TF Bonus Tiers 8-50⭐️

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 11
Lutka48

Re: ⭐️White Tiger Cub TF Bonus Tiers 8-26⭐️

Postby Lutka48 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:32 am

Livinez wrote:
Lutka48 wrote:Liv, I am also glued to my iPad.
I work but only three days a week and I do sacrifice many hours of sleep during Tradefests. It still almost always takes me at least 5 -6 days to get through all bonus tiers.
All the stacking and preparing before doesn’t help me a bit with hundreds of TP and boat requests.
I am only working on tier 19 so far. My second game even worse, tier 12.
Koalia and Prinny are simply amazing players. And so are you Liv.
Congratulations to you all!

Thanks SO MUCH for chiming in Lutka. You’re always so sweet and I appreciate your post. Yeah...you and I are always side by side as far as accomplishing things in this game. I finished Tier 7 and got the WTC @ 4:23pm Jan 2nd. and I’m currently on Tier 30 on my main game and not even to Tier 7 on my other 2 games.

Liv, you are much faster than me. Although this time I am exceptionally sluggish.
My daughter just left back home and I already miss her.
But seriously I’ve learnt so much from you.
And I am grateful.
I also believe there is nothing wrong with using gems to speed things up if you have gems or can afford to buy them. People spend many on much worse stuff than games.
I just purposely make things harder for myself. I know . Silly me. :?
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Tier 7
Koalia

Postby Koalia » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:40 am

Livinez wrote:I wouldn’t consider you cheap at all! Not that long ago you posted spending around $128 on gems. I guess your cheapness is exclusive to Tradefest. :P
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=120783
Koalia wrote:
Red626 wrote:I know...I’m thinking about it, but I want to see what others might be offered.

I bought it and got a second offer, 7250 gems + 5 tickets for 99.99 CAD... I bought it too :oops:

All those gems...and not a single one used on this [or any other TF]. Seems more difficult to me, NOT to use them! Come on...not even on a bogus timed one???

There’s no shame in my game. Believe me...if I EVER had that many gems, I would darn sure use at least a few every TF; and I wouldn’t apologize for it either. We use all our island’s resources to finish these goofy events and gems are one of them.

I never said I didn’t buy gems, quite the contrary as shown. I had like 10000 gems at that point and after buying (some) eternal trees, turtles, otters, event cocoa machines, I still have a little over 6000. Gems are not for TF for a very simple reason, it becomes addictive. And when they run out, I would have to get more and they are not cheap. It becomes a money pit. I am very careful with money because I have a small chil and need to plan for his future....I do splurge within my budget when I feel like it.

Well I’m not too proud to say, you’re obviously just that much better at the game than me. :?

And I don’t know who is “helped” by you posting that you completed 50 Tiers in 24 hours without the use of gems and only using one acccount??? What’s our takeaway....that you’re just that much better than the rest of us or are we all just that unprepared and inexperienced

So this is what it’s all about, now I get it. It makes me sad, I don’t like that I made you feel that way. The premise of the game, the rules are the same for everyone (excluding lucky beta testers) but each game is different because each player’s approach is different. But there’s no competition, so no one’s better than anyone. It’s just a game....though I have to admit that I do compete with myself to keep the challenge going cause otherwise I get bored.

I post my results whenever I complete them all, I’d do it at a later time if it took me longer. It helps me (specially when there are screenshots) to see what others in my situation get cause I know what to expect or if I need to whine to support cause I’m not getting something I should. So I think it might help others too and decide if it’s worth their time and effort. On the very first page of this thread there’s someone saying something similar, actually.

Since we are doing screenshots of previous threads, I only started posting my results (not always though, as I don’t always complete all 50 tiers) when Shelley was first introduced here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=28559&start=160 .... and it was upon your request after I said that I had finished. So maybe it did help you at that point.

It took me more than 5 minutes, but if you scroll down on that same page, you’ll see the rest of our interaction. I even told BethM (by the way, she was also curious to see my results) that I had spent gems to complete it, so see? Not ashamed of admitting to it when it actually happens.

And I didn’t state for a FACT that you used gems like the other person did in there signature. I said “I’m pretty sure” gems we’re used. I also said, however you do it, it’s still an accomplishment. I’m done talking about it.

It was a clear and uncalled for jab at you, but that person didn’t name names. You just told someone else that you were ‘pretty sure’ I did things in a certain way, without asking me first and then when I said how things actually were you implied that I was lying without any prove of anything. Again, just not nice.
And I guess we’re done talking about it.
Level 75

you got me singing ♥

Tier 12
Livinez

Re: ⭐️White Tiger Cub TF Bonus Tiers 8-30⭐️

Postby Livinez » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:45 am

Tresa wrote:Prinny stated she had the speed boost during her tf so I'm sure that is what made the difference on her finishing so fast.

To be absolutely honest...I didn’t think what I said was that big of a deal and I figured it was an [unsaid] given! Both of them typically complete all 50 TF Tiers in well under 48 hours.
Really...that’s awesome for them. But unlike other events, you have absolutely no idea what Horacio is going to request so prep only helps so much.
I don’t know how or why the use of gems became so frowned upon. I started this TF with about 61 earned gems and due to boats, the daily Tree and hidden Chests I’ve probably earned at least that many more over the past couple of days. I currently have 1 gem. Needless to say, I use the gems I have; intentionally or not. (I “OOPS” and spent 19 gems while feeding my pets yesterday.)
And if it’s such a no-no...why buy them at all? :roll:
Last edited by Livinez on Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:02 am

Again...why is ‘using gems’ a JAB??? I don’t get it! We use what we have! I do at least. What is the big deal?

And my issue with that person posting that comment in their signature was the fact that they DID NOT name names. Just a vague “like some people we know”. If you’re going to be that bold...just name the person so not to imply others.

Again, I REALLY didn’t think my original comment would turn into all of this. I’ve never meant you or anyone else on this forum any harm. So I am truly sorry to have come off as “not nice”.

Also, that wasn’t a screenshot of a previous post, it was a direct quote of a post.
Level 80
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 7
Koalia

Postby Koalia » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:05 am

Lutka48 wrote:Liv, I am also glued to my iPad.
I work but only three days a week and I do sacrifice many hours of sleep during Tradefests. It still almost always takes me at least 5 -6 days to get through all bonus tiers.
All the stacking and preparing before doesn’t help me a bit with hundreds of TP and boat requests.
I am only working on tier 19 so far. My second game even worse, tier 12.
Koalia and Prinny are simply amazing players. And so are you Liv.
Congratulations to you all!

I’m sorry, Lutka, I just remembered I didn’t reply to you. Thank you much, that is very kind :D
Level 75

you got me singing ♥

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:41 pm

This is the 2nd time I’ve gotten this one! I deleted it yesterday but today I’ll go for it!!!

Still have a good amount of “stacks” left so hopefully my remaining Tiers won’t be so challenging.
Level 80
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 3
DesertBlue

Postby DesertBlue » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:56 am

Very happy to see all those Cuddles stickers! Just what I was hoping for. And the Eastern Fan sail too.
Looking forward to seeing those big Cuddles eyes floating somewhere around my island.

Tier 12
Livinez

Re: ⭐️White Tiger Cub TF Bonus Tiers 8-34⭐️

Postby Livinez » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:35 am

!!!YAY!!! Never thought I’d get this one done...thank PB for Double Up! :D
Level 80
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 7
Oblio98

Re: ⭐️White Tiger Cub TF Bonus Tiers 8-34⭐️

Postby Oblio98 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:49 pm

Geez Liv, that 12 Beaded Necklace task is so unfair. Like I said in another post, it should be for 1500 hearts, not 150. We can get the "Tap Wildlife" for 90/120 at times. Sometimes I wonder how they come up with these tasks and what they expect us to do with them.

For me, that's an instant 'DELETE' and wait an hour.

Congrats on getting it done, however, you are a very determined player - and I LIKE THAT! :lol:

Bobo1

Postby Bobo1 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:52 pm

LIv does not have milion otters bought for gems or another million turtles. Neither slots or trees.That can make a giant difference in TF.
This is also counting as using gems to finish tf. Indirectly, but still.imho.

Liv great job:) i wish i could have sold younthe necklases for tnis last absurdic horatios request!
Lvl 75

Latte counter:
3000 for 3yrs of PB :lol: (28.08.18)
2740 (20.04.18)
2341 (30.12.17)
1938 (11.10.17)
1640 (14.07.17)
1240 (30.11.16)

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”