Speed glitch not on android devices?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
Stellats

Speed glitch not on android devices?

Postby Stellats » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:32 pm

Here in my family we have four PB accounts and we play on windows 10 and android devices. So far only the windows 10 devices had the speed glitch, about three times each. None of the android devices had it.

I play my personal account on two devices, one android one windows 10. Never had it on android.

Does anyone else have similar experience? :?:
Level 80

Now on Township

Tier 2
NightEagle

Re: Speed glitch not on android devices?

Postby NightEagle » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:00 pm

Stellats wrote:Here in my family we have four PB accounts and we play on windows 10 and android devices. So far only the windows 10 devices had the speed glitch, about three times each. None of the android devices had it.

I play my personal account on two devices, one android one windows 10. Never had it on android.

Does anyone else have similar experience? :?:

The only device I have at the moment that is remotely concerned with computers is my phone, on which I have to do ANYTHING connected through the internet. It's a Galaxy Sky (powered by Android, of course) and I've had that speed 'glitch' pop up on my game 3 times now. Of course, I could really have used it during the trade fest, and of course, that didn't happen! :lol: But, from what I've seen in other threads, it's very random and could be weeks before I see it again, if ever.
NightEagle
Player since October, 2016
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:35 pm

I guess like most betas, some folks get it and some don't. I think maybe Windows users are more likely to get betas because there are a lot fewer Windows players than iOS or android. My Windows game also gets more/better beta tests than my iPad game.
Last edited by BethM on Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Spuffy

Postby Spuffy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:41 pm

I play 2 games on 2 android devices , and got the speed up on one but not the other. Seems random-ish to me.
Level 75

Playing since August 2015

Tier 3
beccam47

Postby beccam47 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:49 pm

I play on android tablet and have had it a few times.
Level 75
Fb: Rebecca Moore
Island name: Rebecca Moore
Android

Tier 2
Sydney407

Postby Sydney407 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:00 am

I play the same game on 3 devices - mostly my iPhome, but sometimes my Nook tablet (Android), and rarely my computer (Windows 10). I seem to get a lot of the beta tests. A friend speculated that it’s because I have my one game on all three platforms - even though I massively favor the phone.

I had a the speed glitch once months ago for a few minutes and then this morning for hours. Each time I’ve been on my phone.
Morgan in the game.
Same cat, different photo for my avatar here.
Level 75.

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:26 pm

beccam47 wrote:I play on android tablet and have had it a few times.

Me too
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Tier 4
alteo

Postby alteo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:45 pm

I am on Android and I had it today, for the first time. Unfortunately most my mills are stacked with ongoing production and trees are not ready to be harvested but I am collecting lots of gold & silver ores :D
Island name: Alteo
G+ id: AlTeo88
Level: 80

Too many pets, too little space.
Too much gold, too few things to spend on.

Tier 6
paradisebaygratuit

Postby paradisebaygratuit » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:49 pm

90% of the time I'm on Android and have had the accelerated production 3 times. Never on Windows 10 device and haven't played on apple device in a long time. Never on Android tablet.

I too would love to have this during tradefest so I could for once get thru all bonus tiers. :D
80 Lvl; 4000 Tree; 4125 Wind; 4527 Prestige; 243,689 Karma; All land, islands; All pets xcp Wolf, Electric Eel, Long Eared Mouse, Camel, Ostrich, Pegacorn, White Hart, Dragon Hatchling, Griffin Cub, Ghost Pelican; All mills max xcp Paradise Pies :D

Tier 2
Stellats

Postby Stellats » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:19 pm

Thank you all for your replies.

We play on windows and android tablets and a laptop with windows. Not on android phones.

I guess we have to wait for this beta to be permanent addition to the game.

Until then, I hope I'll have it again (especially during tradefest :D )
Level 80

Now on Township

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”