Tradefest glitch?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Erinnm34

Tradefest glitch?

Postby Erinnm34 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:21 am

This has happened twice now so I’m sure I’m not crazy! . Most recently, in my tradefest, I was asked to harvest a mystery item that was the vanilla shake. The next item I ‘uncovered’ was a “collect this item” which was also the vanilla shake. Neither of these had time restraints. Great! I threw a shake in and went about my evening. Came back and harvested my shake, went to
Horatio’s Platform and both of those requests were gone and replaced with new ones. This happened twice last tradefest and i thought I wasn’t keeping up— but I’m positive now...

Tier 3
Doctor00z

Re: Tradefest glitch?

Postby Doctor00z » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:02 am

That happened to me a couple times last Tradefest, but what happened was I got the requests, set them up to Starr producing, then the game would crash and when I went back in it was different requests but my items were still in production.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:43 pm

From the very first TF, it was possible to have a request disappear after several hours even though it was not marked as timed. For me, it was usually stuff I put in to produce overnight, only to find the request was gone in the morning. I have not has this happen in several months, though.

I always thought every request should have some way of telling us how long we had to work on it.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 11
Lutka48

Postby Lutka48 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:58 pm

It happens when the game crashes. Many of us experienced that on the first day of Tradefest last month.
It may also happen if you briefly loose internet connection shortly after you get your task.
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:03 pm

Yep, when my game blacks out, the requests often change.

Sometimes for the better though. :)
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 7
Oblio98

Postby Oblio98 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:32 pm

It also happens when I leave the game on the trade fest request screen, with taskes waiting to reset, and close my iPad. When I wake up the iPad and select PB, I see the Horatio task screen with the new requests filled in, which I might think are great, but then the game starts cleaning sand and when I get back to Horatio's task screen, they're all different.

This has happened way back to the very first trade fest.

Sonyador

Postby Sonyador » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:07 pm

This has been happening to me too, and it's never happened before.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”