Long dives

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Fmca

Long dives

Postby Fmca » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:02 am

Not a fan I’ve completed it, thank you very much to the Islanders that helped me along. Got the shack, already have one but gratefully received as you get coins every few mins. Not a fan because you can only help one other Islander at a time....surely it’s time for the devs to start thinking about allowing us to help 2 other Islanders at a time?

Tier 16
BethM

Re: Long dives

Postby BethM » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:08 am

More helper seals would be great, but if you hunt for shorter dive times, you can help 2 or 3 or more different players during one of your 6 hour dives. I tend to look for folks with under 2 hour remaining to join (until overnight). Now that so many people are on the long dive, I'm settling for 3 or 4 hours remaining.

It took a lot of visiting and boat hopping, but I found a lot of dives giving gems in this event.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Fmca

Re: Long dives

Postby Fmca » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:30 am

Yup I get that, used to do the same. I’ve found, however, that loyalty goes a long way in this game. I don’t have FB friends in this game. Ive got a core group of Islander friends that I’ve never met, no clue where they hail from, or what their real names are. They help me and I help them with dives and pet treats. No clue as to why we decided to friend each other but we did. I’d just like to help more than one of them along with a dive at a time

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”