Reaching tier 50

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Haz

Reaching tier 50

Postby Haz » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:40 pm

Just a question, I am really interested to know how people can reach level 50 in the TradeFest in2 or 3 days!!!!
I have a broken arm at present so am playing a lot. I have reached level 40 which is amazing for me,

I understand about having a lot of stock, stacking etc.

The only other thing is BUYING GEMS.

Because with all the stock in the world. Horatio still asks for items “from the mill”. Maybe people play 24 hours a day..
:D

Thanks.

Tier 16
BethM

Re: Reaching tier 50

Postby BethM » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:40 pm

Those "from the mill" requests are what all the stacking is for.
Jasper seems to be asking for a lot more new mill production than he used to, since they gave us the extra storage and devalued the "have in storage" requests and cut back on the harvest fields requests on account of the idiot gold for seeds experiment. :x

I only did 50 tiers once and don't even try anymore. If you are already at 40, you should be able to hit 50 this time. Keep working!
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 11
Lutka48

Postby Lutka48 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:12 pm

Yes it can be done . I am not a very fast player but I was still able to finish tier 50 last night after work.
I play two games. My level 75 game I stack and have about 1000 more storage capacity. That’s the one I always finish faster. My 73 level game I stack very lightly and cannot prepare as many items before tradefests. I am only on tier 27 there and I know I won’t get to the end which is fine with me. This island also has a new feature with crops that slows me down a bit. Like now Jasper asked to harvest 12 vanilla fields while I only had six plots and have to wait 2 hours for another six.

So yes, it’s very possible to finish all 50 tiers if you are well prepared before and are very determined to do so. I admit I still spend many hours playing but I also do sleep, work part time and do all kinds of different chores and I seriously haven’t used a single gem to speed any production or harvesting in either of my games.
And here is the example of some of my tasks.
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Tier 4
Mommyof2girls

Postby Mommyof2girls » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:07 pm

I've done it once in the past and I think I may be able to do it again this time around (neither time using gems). Alot of the requests I'm getting this time are doing boat orders and trade orders, which are both pretty easy to do with all my stuff in storage. I'm also getting plenty of requests to pick up stuff from mills and my mine are always stacked and ready to go. I've been lucky this go around. :)

I really think a huge part of Tradefest being easier to complete is stacking. I don't know that I could play without doing it now, lol!
- April
Level: 80
Treehouse: 4305
Windmill: 4105
Loving life in paradise!
8-) 8-) 8-)

Haz

Postby Haz » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:14 pm

Thank you for answering my questions, :D

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:43 pm

Let us know if you make it!
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Shawn62

Postby Shawn62 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:42 pm

Nope, not possible. I play constantly and never even get close.

I think some people must be buying it.

Which I absolutely refuse to do.

This is a game. Which means strategy.

Lastlight2

Postby Lastlight2 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:14 am

I’ve never bought gems.

I got to tier 45 last tradefest. I’m on tier 50 now, so I should have no problem completing it. It is possible to do without buying gems, but it takes a lot of prep ahead of time and possibly a bit of luck.
Level 75 - island Dawn

Tier 12
Livinez

Postby Livinez » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:01 am

Haz wrote:Just a question, I am really interested to know how people can reach level 50 in the TradeFest in2 or 3 days!!!!

To me...the main point of Haz’s question is not merely the ability of someone reaching Tier 50; but reaching it in 2 - 3 days.
This TF was the first time I’ve EVER completed all 50 Tiers in 3 days. It typically takes me a good 5 days of hard play to reach 50.

Haz wrote:The only other thing is BUYING GEMS.

Because with all the stock in the world. Horatio still asks for items “from the mill”. Maybe people play 24 hours a day.

I play 3 accounts pretty much 24/7 during Tradefest.I stock and stack all my islands and always have boats and Tradeposts ready to go on my main game. Once you exhaust your stacks and deplete your inventory [removing the ability to create new stacks] you’re somewhere in the mid-teen Tiers. Since Horatio’s requests consist of more than collecting items and filling orders (could be harvest crops, timed collects, tappable life); prep only take you so far.

Shawn62 wrote:Nope, not possible. I play constantly and never even get close.

I think some people must be buying it.

Which I absolutely refuse to do.

This is a game. Which means strategy.

So as a Forum, let’s put this issue to rest.
IT IS 100% possible to complete ALL 50 Tiers of TF without the use of gems.

But come on...what’s SOOO wrong with using gems? In my opinion, not a darn thing. I ALWAYS use the gems I have on hand during Tradefest; as well as any I accrue along the way. And what if I did??? It shouldn’t negate the amount of time and effort I put in.
IMO, gems are one of the many resources in this game. If you don’t want to use or buy them, then don’t.

I just think when someone asks “how you did something in X amount of time”, you should be honest and forthcoming about it. There should be no shame in this game! ;)
Level 80
Storage: WM:6695 TH:6350
101/102 Pets: 95 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 6 ⭐️
All Mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Gold: 102.75M Karma: 1.68M
Playing Since 8/6/2015

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:35 am

Livenez, I couldn't agree with you more, and I don't use gems for BTs, but so what. It is my game, and I'll play it the way "I" want to, not someone else. I have never understood why those that don't want to spend gems on the game have such an issue with those of us that do. Why do they care? I'm not asking them to give me any gems, so why is it so important that they who don't spend gems make it such an issue of those of us that do? And I know for a fact that there are players that do make all 50 tiers without spending a single gem, but again, so what?! That is their game, and their badge of honor. To those who can't do 50 tiers without spending gems, try asking for advice from those who do rather than saying that it can't be done, because it can and does happen. Just because you can't doesn't mean that others can't. They may have figured out something you haven't and most are willing to share so others can do the same thing. Just Sayin! ;) Okay, Rant Over!
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”