World Market

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Arflain

World Market

Postby Arflain » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:07 pm

The world market seems to be getting worse. All I ever see for sale is, 3 gold fish, 3 gold fish, 3 gold fish, 3 Golden Fleece, 3 baskets, 3 baskets, 3 ice burgs, 3 ice burgs , 1 TNT, etc. I am sure players must be selling other items, but all I ever see is the expensive things, nothing I need or can use. IF I do by chance see something I need, it's gone in a nano second. Out of all the items we make and can sell, this is all I get. If you are wondering if I put the expensive items up for sale, the answer is no. I only sell things I make and I sell one at a time so more people have a chance of getting something they need.

Kadyhartley

Re: World Market

Postby Kadyhartley » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:52 pm

That is all I see also. I sell everything, but those items and at the lowest price. My boats have been asking for them more recently. I have the issue of clicking on something that shows it’s available but have to wait till the tag pops up that tells me it’s not. That’s frustrating.

Arflain

Re: World Market

Postby Arflain » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:42 pm

Kadyhartley wrote:That is all I see also. I sell everything, but those items and at the lowest price. My boats have been asking for them more recently. I have the issue of clicking on something that shows it’s available but have to wait till the tag pops up that tells me it’s not. That’s frustrating.

I quit playing another game similar to Paradise Bay just for this reason. The only thing for sale was wheat, red hats and eggs.
I don't understand why the devopers of these types of games start out with something fun and then make it frustrating for the players.

Gosh, besides the world market being terrible, now we are being charged gold coins to replant our crops.
I think I will be quitting this game too.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”